What's new

The TYM Awards 2017

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Im just gonna end it here and now, i guess i have a different view on what a top player is. I think its someone who does well consistently and gives other top players a run for their money, beats them in tourney etc. The few times they do go offline they do well, anyways to anyone who views it differently i respect it, and can see where you are coming from im not gonna argue it any further because we consider, top player differently, and to the guy who said 1billion it was 1 million aktually.
On a side note @TopTierBarry yah id free you and ur aussie friends up.
kk lets do this please fly here and prove it. Put up or shut up, you fraud. You a Mid tier player with a top tier mouth. Your locals are free and you still aint win them all. Your most well known accomplishment is thinking America invented the wheel. Come see me, you a wannabe top but stay bottoming for Tweedy and other Tweedy tier players and that speaks for itself

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
kk lets do this please fly here and prove it. Put up or shut up, you fraud. You a Mid tier player with a top tier mouth. Your locals are free and you still aint win them all. Your most well known accomplishment is thinking America invented the wheel. Come see me, you a wannabe top but stay bottoming for Tweedy and other Tweedy tier players and that speaks for itself
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So when's our wedding ?Question mark?

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Ok im not flying over to australia lol just play me online if you think your good lol, yah nlbc with s appearnces and some of them come often from player like, grr,sonic,king,coachsteve, whiteboi,sylverrye, woundcowboy, punk is def trash compared to you and what players lmao. I never said America invented the wheel but i did win hth and make eleague. I would body you free no offense.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Ok im not flying over to australia lol just play me online if you think your good lol, yah nlbc with s appearnces and some of them come often from player like, grr,sonic,king,coachsteve, whiteboi,sylverrye, woundcowboy, punk is def trash compared to you and what players lmao. I never said America invented the wheel but i did win hth and make eleague. I would body you free no offense.
yeah they made appearances and you lost to all them too you clown. Oh you said I'm not good? even if, its lucky I don't need to be to wash up a wannabe like you up. Riding on nothing but a few wins from locals down in pettytown, we both know you're asscheeks and being that YOU said all my locals are bums then the onus is on you to prove that you anus. You said you were going to free me up, i accept YOUR challenge and one post later you're too good to show, how convenient. Zero surprises, you just want to be king of your own little sandcastle of nobodys and you know if you brought that shit to me i might kick it all over. Peace out, you're finished, and you just confirmed to everybody you ain't a top player at all. Not that anyone was ever really in danger of thinking otherwise.

Last edited:

Israel

Noob
Its not really my place to cast any votes here, but if there was as button i could wear that said "Voted for Roy Arkon as most annoying."

Id be wearing it.. *cough*

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
yeah they made appearances and you lost to all them too you clown. Oh you said I'm not good? even if, its lucky I don't need to be to wash up a wannabe like you up. Riding on nothing but a few wins from locals down in pettytown, we both know you're asscheeks and being that YOU said all my locals are bums then the onus is on you to prove that you anus. You said you were going to free me up, i accept YOUR challenge and one post later you're too good to show, how convenient. Zero surprises, you just want to be king of your own little sandcastle of nobodys and you know if you brought that shit to me i might kick it all over. Peace out, you're finished, and you just confirmed to everybody you ain't a top player at all. Not that anyone was ever really in danger of thinking otherwise.
I beat coach steve everttime,beat whiteboi,beat grr,etc You are trash but im not spending thousands of dollars to beat you you arent worth my time , if you think your good either play me on psn or come to ny,i think ur actually mental lol.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Welcome to the TYM awards 2017!
Lets review this year 2017 and give some well-deserved awards!
Just copy and paste the template below and fill it out!

Have fun!!

The Tym Awards 2017

A. The Forum

best thread:
worst thread:
funniest thread:
best quote:

B. NRS Scene

player of the year:
newcomer of the year:
upset of the year:
best match:
funniest moment/popoff:

C. TYM Member Awards

best contributions:
friendly and helpful:
funniest member:
most annoying member:
worst downplayer:
worst upplayer:
the forum
best thread: Dragon winning EVO
worst thread: pick any of Shaka's threads
funniest thread: pick any of Shaka's threads
best quote: pick any Shaka quote

NRS scene:
player of the year: Dragon
newcomer: Happypow
upset: Honeybee is obviously godlike, but id consider him taking 2nd with Flash who at the time people weren't saying great things about was an amazing surprise to me
best match: any of King's matches in E-league would count
popoff: Madzin w/ chair

TYM member:
contributor: espio
friendly: jbeezy
annoying: shaka
downplayer: myri
upplayer: skedar with batman.