What's new

The Grudge Match Thread

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I've seen so much back n forth, argument after argument, bashing over who's stupid, who's right, who's wrong etc etc. That shit gets NOWHERE! What the hell does that do us besides waste time ?Question mark? We forget we love to play fighting games for competition. So, who else best to contest against than your rival?!

This will be the official thread to settle your beef! You got a gripe with somebody? You don't like how a certain person posts? Or you just want to challenge somebody for respect? Well, THIS is the place to do it!

Here's how it will work. You can challenge somebody for whatever reason. Both parties have to agree on the challenge. To make the battle more JUICY, you can put a bet on the table, an extra incentive if you will. No I'm not talking about money. You can put an incentive such as.....a person will have to post a certain way for an extended period of time.

For example: If you don't like how a certain person is negative all the damn time in their posts, your bet to your opponent can be, "Only post GOOD, POSITIVE posts for a week." As long as the incentive is reasonable, make it to whatever you wish.

Both parties have to agree on the bet (if any), and the fighting game tournament style. So first to 3 wins, wins the Grudge match! At least one person must record the battle. Of course, we needs the receipts ;) After all is said and done, shake hands, and that's that. Remember, we are GAMERS! We all love fighting games. Let's handle our differences as such. So let's try this out! Keep it civil, and not turn this into a bash fest. State your case and lets GET IT ON!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
@Fred Marvel PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT LANTERN IN NON LANTERN THREADS. I challenge you to trial by combat.
EDIT: also all of the sirens are unimpressive players who think they are far more important than they actually are.
I gotta show NRS that they have no idea how to design the character somehow, and that he's not good. Idc what you sheep say most of you are never right then try to tell me I'm wrong when I was proven right the first time. I say what I want

Fred Marvel

It's crazy how people come to me or post on my profile when I'm minding my own business just to talk shit. then most of you aren't nearly as good as me. Jokes breh

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It's crazy how people come to me or post on my profile when I'm minding my own business just to talk shit. then most of you aren't nearly as good as me. Jokes breh
I mean, your situation did inspire me to create this thread to keep it all the way live. So I thank you for that, "breh."

HASHTAG/GiveCreditWhereCreditIsDue

Fred Marvel

I mean, your situation did inspire me to create this thread to keep it all the way live. So I thank you for that, "breh."

HASHTAG/GiveCreditWhereCreditIsDue
People tend to hate you when you're right or when you speak your mind. If you sheep want smoke you can get bodied you just not getting 10 games unless you worth my time

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
People tend to hate you when you're right or when you speak your mind. If you sheep want smoke you can get bodied you just not getting 10 games unless you worth my time
Oh, I feel you 100%. Im VERY known for speaking my mind around here in my neck of the woods and numerous scenes myself. I'm very known for handling situations or coming up with solutions for the situation to be handled. Allow me to introduce myself. HI! I'm JBeezY-BabY. A pleasure to meet you :)

As far as matches go....I didn't ask you for shit. Apparently, you got others wanting your head. But i get it, only "certain" people are worth your time. I don't know alot about you, but I know you talk ALOOOOOOOT which is kinda cute. I see my young self in you. So let's make this a bit interesting....is there anybody in particular that is worth your time to challenge ?Question mark?

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So, the grudgey beef thread immediately becomes the Fred Marvel thread. Didn't see that coming...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
So, the grudgey beef thread immediately becomes the Fred Marvel thread. Didn't see that coming...
Apparently, the dog that barks the loudest gets the most attention. It's all cause and effect.
CAUSE - He opened up his mouth. EFFECT - now he got a target on his back.

No idea who that is

Why? I would wash the majority of people on this site
You will learn very quickly that in life ,sir, talk is cheap and you're looking broke as fuck right now. But it's never too late to walk that walk. Name your target. It's that easy ;)