What's new

The Top 10 Characters.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Lol okay. Flash has the best forward dash in the game with lil to no recovery. Mb charge to get in or whiff punish from the distance.
50 50 mix ups that lead to full combos that you dont even have to hit confirm. And the mix ups take no risk amd can even leave him at advantage. All that works midscreen son.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
The Flash can NOT get in with MB charge at all do that and your going to get full combo punished.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
1. Superman
2. Green lantern
3. Black Adam
4. Batman
5. Killer frost
6. WW
7. MMH
8. NW
9. Batgirl
10. Doomsday

ill tell you whos top 10 that none of you even mentioned. Raven. Harley(needs a more reliable trait) is definitely a top 10 conetender as well, but she might get edged out by a few other champs in the tower half of top 10(still close tho). I don't even play Raven like that, but if you disagree shes not top 10, ill smack you in the mouth IRL. Then do a Kanye shrug and walk off.

Almost September and I feel Raven is getting ridiculously slept on still. Please keep doing so because I hate that stupid matchup.

Blindman has been the only high level Raven main afaik, and he does amazing with her. It's because of him that Raven gets any respect. She's good she just requires very smart play. I think that's why you don't see a lot of her.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
In my opinion, these are all the possible candidates for top 10:

Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Batman
Batgirl
Zod
Martian Man Hunter
Killer Frost
Raven
Doomsday
Nightwing
Sinestro

My personal top 10 is the following (in no particular order):
Supes, BA, AM, BM, BG, Zod, MMH, WoWo, GL, Flash

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
KF can't zone.

Raven won't trait up unless its from a B23 knockdown ender, you won't find any good raven just traiting up right in front of you.

I just tested this in practice mode, you can't even slide soul crush within jump distance dude but you can do iceberg from anywhere. On block, iceberg is full combo punished if just outside jump distance with 1 bar from raven which she will have. If KF is waiting for Soul crush then she's not moving.

Raven does have a hitconfirmable low into full combo.

Nvm, read post above. I agree if that works.

KF can definitely zone in this MU.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
In no particular order: Supes, BA, Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern, MMH, Zod, Batgirl, WW, Grundy.

I feel like people are really sleeping on how dangerous Grundy is

Might be too early to say for Zatanna

Other than that i would say Harley, Sinetro and Catwoman are all decent mid tiers, but the rest i would agree with
They're decent mids but I find the other 20 better than those 10 xD. I was honestly on the fence with bane but his frame traps are sexy.
I honestly think Zatanna is bottom 5, maybe even bottom 3 right now. She's pretty easy to open up and her strings are really slow.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think that Killer Frost 7-3'd her before the 1.05 patch and possibly still does.
She does. DD is also an other possible 7-3. Plus she has a load of 4-6s as well.

Also the fact that qwark didnt mention b23 as one of her best strings makes me wonder how much he actually knows about Raven. Most of us agree that is her best string.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Cool id really like that

From the frosts I've played I feel MU is 6-4 or 5-5 minimum but I really need I play yours

I beat some frosts recently 25-3but they are not you in any way so we gotta help each other

Tell me how it goes this is one of the only matchups that I have ZERO experience in.

Don't care what KDZ purportedly said.

Superman beats Doomsday... badly. Even worse than BA does. Superman will keep on doing so as long as his float-standing animation causes the second hit of ES to whiff at max distance.. and gives Superman a free 40-68% punish.

Also Superman's f23 outranges Doomsday's d1 by a considerable distance.

SonicBoomBrad

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Tell me how it goes this is one of the only matchups that I have ZERO experience in.
The frost MU IMO is always primarily judged on the post blocked slide option

ZOD poses threat here multiple ways

Also his empty jump back game is great, If u read your arc is bad or he has the upper hand in your distance and jump back u can ZC out or trade ji3 w her d2

Everything she does full screen is punishable

The d1 after the slide and the f3 after slide all can be paried

It's an interesting MU

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
1. Black Adam
2. Superman
3. Aquaman
4. Batman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Batgirl
7. Green Lantern