4. Aquaman
5. Batman
6. Green Lantern
7. Zod
8. Martian Man Hunter
9. Batgirl
10. Killerfrost

7 heros, 3 vilains. GG !

MK9 has only heros in top 5. Now I know why Shaokhan failed (I believe, Freddy and Reptile are the best vilains).

sling1414

Mortal
I won't reply to that dumb logic where what you say is fact and mines not, fyi, raven and DD along with sinestro have 1/1/2 7 3s yet are still considered top 10...

I haven't heard a single person say that Raven or Sinestro are considered top 10, DD just BARELY makes it in according to some ppl, but Sinestro has pretty much just been considered an average mid tier zoner by most, and Raven seems to be considered mid-high tier, but not top 10 by any means

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I haven't heard a single person say that Raven or Sinestro are considered top 10, DD just BARELY makes it in according to some ppl, but Sinestro has pretty much just been considered an average mid tier zoner by most, and Raven seems to be considered mid-high tier, but not top 10 by any means
i guess blind man, pig and the entire DD community is wrong then.

sling1414

Mortal
i guess blind man, pig and the entire DD community is wrong then.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth but I don't need them

I plainly said, I have never heard anyone call either sinetro or raven top 10 material, I DID NOT SAY "No one in the entire history of the planet has ever said this"

Now, maybe you could back your opinion up with some points or quotes instead of being an arrogant SOB

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Thanks for putting words in my mouth but I don't need them

I plainly said, I have never heard anyone call either sinetro or raven top 10 material, I DID NOT SAY "No one in the entire history of the planet has ever said this"

Now, maybe you could back your opinion up with some points or quotes instead of being an arrogant SOB
i didnt say you said so. I said that if those people who consider sinestro mid, raven mid to high and doomsday not close to top 10 are fools, nothing was implied. I guess im not the one who puts words in peoples mouths.

If you want proof look at tournament results, evo results and the doomsday forum.

sling1414

Mortal
i didnt say you said so. I said that if those people who consider sinestro mid, raven mid to high and doomsday not close to top 10 are fools, nothing was implied. I guess im not the one who puts words in peoples mouths.

If you want proof look at tournament results, evo results and the doomsday forum.

Ok well if you actually bothered to read what i said you would notice that i said "DD just barely makes top 10 according to most" Not "DD is nowhere near top 10"

So once again, show me who thinks sinestro and raven are top 10

A lot of you posting top 10's don't know what goes into making tier list.
how can you make a top 10 chart without a match up chart?
does not make any sense at all.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Raven could POSSIBLY be in top 10, she is one of those interchangeable 5 or 6 characters that are vying for the last few spots.

It is not a sure thing by any means, it is easier to just say Raven is a solid and tournament viable character.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I don't think Lantern is top ten.
In no particular order...
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Nightwing
Killer Frost
Flash
Zod
Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Doomsday and Sinestro deserve some credit too.