What's new

The Tierlist is ALMOST Correct

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What can Skarlet do without meter? Her teleport will get punished and her red dashes can get shoulder charged or even teleflurried lol. She needs meter to get in. And I didn't watch any of the matches at Dallas so idk how Scar plays
check the scar matches

and then lets play more lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Kenshi has a couple losing matchups (COUGHREPTILE), but he legitimately blows up so many characters. That's why he remains the second-best in the game...arguably the best, considering how much harder he blows out characters compared to Kabal.
the most truth spoken yet.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kenshi has a couple losing matchups (COUGHREPTILE), but he legitimately blows up so many characters. That's why he remains the second-best in the game...arguably the best, considering how much harder he blows out characters compared to Kabal.
name kenshi's bad MUs

LEGEND

YES!
I think Liu Kang has been played to his fullest potential. All his max damage combos have been figured out, and a lot of his strings are useless (for example 12b1.) What else do top Liu Kang players do besides b312 and f3 mixup, EX low fireball, 2 anti-air, and combos? lol. There is nothing more to be figured out with Liu Kang and nothing more really that can be done that nobody else does
This is what i meant:

No liu comes close to how Blades uses his tools for offense
No other lius comes close to how MIT or shory use his tool for defense
-
And based on what i have seen from streams, there is still quite a bit for people figure out

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
What can Skarlet do without meter? Her teleport will get punished and her red dashes can get shoulder charged or even teleflurried lol. She needs meter to get in. And I didn't watch any of the matches at Dallas so idk how Scar plays
Scar somehow had plenty of meter for like 5000 f2121+2exdcs in a row so i don't think meter is a huge issue in the match.

Liu Kang isn't a flavor of the month. West Coast has been pumping up Liu Kang for over a year and they've shown why on a national stage. Their guys have had Liu Kang in the top 8 of Evo 2011, 2012 and MLG. Why are we not listening to the region that has the top Liu Kang players?

DJTMIT get in here lol
How about we get a tier list from the perspective of the WC?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
That's why he remains the second-best in the game...arguably the best, considering how much harder he blows out characters compared to Kabal.
It doesn't matter how many characters one character beats more than another character, if one character has 0 bad matchups and 0 even matchups I think that automatically makes them number 1 in the game. For example (and I know this is going to be exaggerated) if Kenshi lost to Kabal but beat every single other character in the game 9-1, but Kabal still had 0 bad matchups and 0 even matchups, I would still put Kabal higher on the tier list simply because he doesn't lose to anybody, while Kenshi would still lose to one character

LEGEND

YES!
How about we get a tier list from the perspective of the WC?
im not going to say he is A+ or S but he reamains a very good character

few too many tough MUs. But then again he holds his own vs 95% of the cast including the most popular tournament characters
idk

It doesn't matter how many characters one character beats more than another character, if one character has 0 bad matchups and 0 even matchups I think that automatically makes them number 1 in the game. For example (and I know this is going to be exaggerated) if Kenshi lost to Kabal but beat every single other character in the game 9-1, but Kabal still had 0 bad matchups and 0 even matchups, I would still put Kabal higher on the tier list simply because he doesn't lose to anybody, while Kenshi would still lose to one character
Right because then the player behind a 0 bad MU character could out play his opponent and have no real weakness that his opponent could exploit.

gdf

Noob
I didn't know that, that's bullshit
gdf i didnt know that either
I didn't either until there was a thread about EX Low Hat in Kung Lao boards. I went into practice mode curious as to why higher level Kung Laos hadn't used the string in tournament, and sure enough I found out that it hit high.

Then I read the move in the moves list and it was read as "Grinding Hat." So technically it hits high, but crushes lows.