What's new

The Tierlist is ALMOST Correct

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
This makes sense

I need to back to my original statements I stood sonstrongly by hen I said tier list discussions are dumb and a waste
Huge waste of time
I think the real problem is what a MU number really is (character tools alone no player skill factored in, which makes sense but also tools don't matter as much until you see how the players use them) and what people want it to be which would basically be a way of determining the "difficulty" of a match. To me a MU number is like comparing two football teams on paper. It basically gives you the odds, but odds get defied all the time. I don't feel like I'm making my point very well but I guess what I'm trying to say is that for something like a MU number to be relevant you have to somehow look at the human factor. That's my opinion anyway.

I've come to a conclusion: screw mu charts and tier list haha, they just lead to arguments and the player is always more important anyways. I'm just going to play the characters i like/ that work for me and keep improving as a player. These discussions dnt lead us anywhere usually. My ass is just going to play the game and keep succeeding in tournaments. I'm giving myself the props/ other players the props, bcuz the character dnt work without someone using them haha.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I've come to a conclusion: screw mu charts and tier list haha, they just lead to arguments and the player is always more important anyways. I'm just going to play the characters i like/ that work for me and keep improving as a player. These discussions dnt lead us anywhere usually. My ass is just going to play the game and keep succeeding in tournaments. I'm giving myself the props/ other players the props, bcuz the character dnt work without someone using them haha.
Yeah, but you'll still going to do the f10 MM with REO right?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I will say this. The reason why it is taking a while to get to the highest level with characters is because of the practice mode record feature doesn't work. Imagine how much further along we would be with a better record mode?
Freaking this. You have to get mega creative to test things in this game, or have a little brother who can do one move while you try to punish it.

The game would be so different right now if we had a training mode.(No, the shit in MK doesnt even count as a training mode).

Flagg

Noob
The practise mode in this game in unforgivable. Forget how good DOA5 or TTT2 pm is, if MK 9 had a practice mode close to SSF IV that would have been a God send.

Plus, im glad that finally people are beginning to realise that the line between character tools and player ability is starting to become blurred.

Justice

Noob
Freaking this. You have to get mega creative to test things in this game, or have a little brother who can do one move while you try to punish it.

The game would be so different right now if we had a training mode.(No, the shit in MK doesnt even count as a training mode).
That's because NRS is smarter than most of us. They realized that if they put in an excellent training mode then practically noone would play online ;)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
That's because NRS is smarter than most of us. They realized that if they put in an excellent training mode then practically noone would play online ;)
Why do they care who plays online? They just want people to buy the game

Seriously. The shit training mode is the one thing keeping me from leveling up my game and heading out to a tournament. I don't have a bunch of high level friends who play every character so I can learn the matchups properly, and online is shit.

Justice

Noob
Why do they care who plays online? They just want people to buy the game
Because online play is a selling point. Once people find out how bad the online is and they then realized that Training Mode sucks so bad they have to go online to level up, it keeps people playing online. Then when people see many people playing online, more people want to play because of the large online community, and so on and so on...

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Sonya cant beat freddy worth a damn if freddy picks up the first hit/ life lead and goes to zoning. gg no re sonya.