What's new

The Tierlist is ALMOST Correct

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Are you being serious? Liu Kang's f+3/b+3 mixup is way beter than step up/b+1. f+3 is safe and the reward is more offense. b+3 is a 10 frame low.

Liu Kang's armor gets the job done. It's better than nothing.
Right, and this is why Kang is in A and Sindel is in B. Still though, describing Kang as a better Sindel isn't a convincing argument to put him on the same level as Smoke and friends.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Tournament wins are about the player more than a character...The player wins, not the character. You have to separate that from this list because it is about viability. Viability has to separated from the flaws of a human.
^^^^^
Player > character

if not then youd have 14 kenshis making top 8 instead you have a situation where some kenshis not making top 8 telling the guy making top 8 what he does wrong

REO

Undead
Tournament wins are about the player more than a character...The player wins, not the character. You have to separate that from this list because it is about viability. Viability has to separated from the flaws of a human.
This. I'm tired of hearing X and Y character are top and need to be moved up because player Z made top eight or beat a top player with said character.

Just stop.

Edit: Also we have the reverse effect where a top player doesn't do good with a certain character means the character HAVE to me moved down or the character isn't that good. Like PL situation and Kung Lao being mid tier after Dallas. LOL

I don't like fighting Sonya either, but I don't think we "be serious" when "being serious" about Sonya's tier position. She is obviously a dominate character but very debatable top 5. Kenshi Freddy and kabal are just better straight up and happen to blow her up to. Then you got tough mu's that are just tough on Sonya like Cage, ermac, kitana, scarlet, sub zero. Then like noob, kang, Lao, mileena, sindel, jax, rain, an insane mirror,and Baraka are no walk in the park either. Of course it's opinion on my experience so what ever its 2 cents tossed. But if Kung Lao isn't top 5 there is just no way Sonya could be up there

gdf

Noob
I don't like fighting Sonya either, but I don't think we "be serious" when "being serious" about Sonya's tier position. She is obviously a dominate character but very debatable top 5. Kenshi Freddy and kabal are just better straight up and happen to blow her up to. Then you got tough mu's that are just tough on Sonya like Cage, ermac, kitana, scarlet, sub zero. Then like noob, kang, Lao, mileena, sindel, jax, rain, an insane mirror,and Baraka are no walk in the park either. Of course it's opinion on my experience so what ever its 2 cents tossed. But if Kung Lao isn't top 5 there is just no way Sonya could be up there
This mentality is really the one that causes tierlist confusion, to be completely honest.

We can't make statements about tier placement based on one character's position in the tier list versus anothers, but by how the character performs overall against all match-ups.

Pig Of The Hut

What do you mean "?"

DUDE you always know everything there is to know about every MU in this game as if you wrote the code for the build yourself yet dont really play that much anymore. Dont act like you dont

You're the Commander in Chief for the MU Police Academy of United States of America

Death

Noob
What do you mean "?"

DUDE you always know everything there is to know about every MU in this game as if you wrote the code for the build yourself yet dont really play that much anymore. Dont act like you dont

You're the Commander in Chief for the MU Police Academy of United States of America

What? I just implied kang was better than sindel. Are you trying to blow me up cuz I think kenshi is braindead? lol

You seem pretty butt hurt towards me lately. You quote me on everything I say :/. Weird.

Neways back on topic

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think skarlet has only 2-4 bad MU.

Potential bad MU are:
1)Kabal for sure
2)Cyrax (maybe)
3)Freddy (maybe)
4)Lao (maybe but probably even in fact i think she may beat him)

That said...I think she beats or goes even with every character you have in A+ and below. Not sure if that affects her placing at all but over all this chart is pretty solid.
I think Skarlet loses to Kenshi as well, and for sure doesn't beat Kung Lao

Pig Of The Hut

What? I just implied kang was better than sindel. Are you trying to blow me up cuz I think kenshi is braindead? lol

You seem pretty butt hurt towards me lately. You quote me on everything I say :/. Weird.

Neways back on topic
If you think kenshi is braindead it means you're free and arent as half as good as you think you are and just sleep at night covered with blankets of salt

If you realize kenshi takes a lot of skill and great reads to win with at tournaments and against any highlevel players then...........Hello death, My name is Reality....Id like to welcome you back to earth

If you think im the only one annoyed with arrogance in "im right, im always right, I know all there is to know about MUs" then i ask you make a thread asking so. You were a topic last night on stream as being one of the people who act like they know it all MU wise but in fact dont

You're a great player but you're not always right about MUs yet you act like the commanding officer

Pig Of The Hut

LBSH

Scarlet > Fat Juicy Hit boxes with a character that has more damage, resets, and options against fat hit boxes - also scarlet has better pressure than kung lao

.....are we being serious yet?

LETS BE SERIOUS HERE