What's new

Guide The Singularity Has Arrived --- THE Cyborg Guide

spin4u

Noob
Whats his best wake up option? I didn't see it posted in any thread. Is it grapple since it has +1 on armor? What is his best option if your opponent is doing safe strings on wake up? How do get out of pressure?

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
The only bad thing about cyborg online is people always rage quit if they have the life lead so you just iafb to get it back. Then you get another disconnect to your player card -_-

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Whats his best wake up option? I didn't see it posted in any thread. Is it grapple since it has +1 on armor? What is his best option if your opponent is doing safe strings on wake up? How do get out of pressure?
Power fist is good if you know they will mash buttons...but it is unsafe if they read it and block.
Grapple-hook is good but the timing is very strict.
I am still unsure about SonicDisruptor and I need more testing.
Techno Tackle is also good...but they can duck it and full combo punish you.

Wake up techno tackle huh :eek:
Don't think sonic will work on wakeup because I think it counts as a projectile and hence no invuln

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
People find grapple hook to be a bit broken since there's an error in the normal inputs. But the way I do grapple hook after a string is 2147 for backwards grapple. The forward grapple I do is 2369. It works Everytime. Doing it without any strings is the only error I find.n

Chrishaspads

People find grapple hook to be a bit broken since there's an error in the normal inputs. But the way I do grapple hook after a string is 2147 for backwards grapple. The forward grapple I do is 2369. It works Everytime. Doing it without any strings is the only error I find.n
what do you mean by 2147 i never learned the exact meaning is that just quarter circle back?

spin4u

Noob
After playing against good grundy's and dd's i find the grapple/wake up block the best option. I tried that powerfist a few times, but very seldomly. At first i used that alot but that move is punishable big time. So basically wake up block d1~hit confirm qcf2 or d1,d1 grapple. lol.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
i rarely find my self in the corner any tips?
Escaping the corner or getting them in a corner combo?

Usually I will end a mid-screen combo with Sonoc disruptor or Powerfist MB...then grapple hook to where they land, which is often the corner on smaller stages. If you get a hard knockdown, like 112, then you can dash forward and fish for a combo by using one of his mix ups 12b2, 12 dbMB, b2 31 etc...

If you want to escape do what Jailhouse said.... push block and grapple hook away

Chrishaspads

Escaping the corner or getting them in a corner combo?

Usually I will end a mid-screen combo with Sonoc disruptor or Powerfist MB...then grapple hook to where they land, which is often the corner on smaller stages. If you get a hard knockdown, like 112, then you can dash forward and fish for a combo by using one of his mix ups 12b2, 12 dbMB, b2 31 etc...

If you want to escape do what Jailhouse said.... push block and grapple hook away
yeah i meant getting someone into the corner and thank you
right now i mainly do : b123, missiles , nova blast. if the missile connects, i do b3,j2,113,db1.
However if it misses, i just go to iafb