What's new

Guide The Singularity Has Arrived --- THE Cyborg Guide

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Some VERY basic tourney play

http://www.twitch.tv/lodtv/b/398298395

@2:31:40 about you can see some potential pain. This was a local tourney we had in VA and I got 3rd. Bodied by a doomsday.
@2:06:40 vs flash I get a crazy comeback because of IANB Then bodied by doomsday... lol he ended up winning the tourney and Astronout got second with BA and AM

I have a bunch of new tech with the borg and am way better at IANB now too...
Thank you relaxed for giving us a taste of the iAB at 2:30.
Now imagine relaxed with 3 months of practice compared to 3 weeks with the iAB.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Thank you relaxed for giving us a taste of the iAB at 2:30.
Now imagine relaxed with 3 months of practice compared to 3 weeks with the iAB.
Thanks man. I have them dirty good and low now on a consistent basis. I am hoping to showcase a lot of Cyborg tech at UFGT...so we shall see how that goes!

Tyram

Noob
yeah thanks for the video. are you doing the IAF on default setting or alternate?

I see your on a joystick. thats awesome. I hope i can get to that level of IAF usage soon.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yup. Its Jer's now.
He is far more dedicated to Cyborg than I am so I wanted to let him take the character. He is now your go to for this stuff folks.

shoutouts to Relaxedstate for this stuff BTW. And also check this post dude. I editted it. Been a long day and I posted something a second ago and then editted it off once I remembered I'd turned it over to Jer already.

If you would prefer your two guide stickies merged just edit together what you want kept in the first post and tell Jer which thread to make the main one and he can merge the two threads converstaions after that. That way you dont end up with one thread's guide info buried several pages into the thread and you can keep everything organized on the first page if you want them merged.

I leave you in Jer's hands.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Yup. Its Jer's now.
He is far more dedicated to Cyborg than I am so I wanted to let him take the character. He is now your go to for this stuff folks.

shoutouts to Relaxedstate for this stuff BTW. And also check this post dude. I editted it. Been a long day and I posted something a second ago and then editted it off once I remembered I'd turned it over to Jer already.

If you would prefer your two guide stickies merged just edit together what you want kept in the first post and tell Jer which thread to make the main one and he can merge the two threads converstaions after that. That way you dont end up with one thread's guide info buried several pages into the thread and you can keep everything organized on the first page if you want them merged.

I leave you in Jer's hands.
Sweet thanks buddy.
My guide really already has most everything in the other one. More detailed and more accurate information for most parts. Although I wouldn't mind if Jer merged Art's thread into the conversation of this one. (I can edit his post into the third post I have reserved). He did work hard on it and it has nice aesthetics!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Also,
I have editied this guide with some new info to try and get people more turned onto Cyborg. He is tough to master, but I plan on showcasing him and this guide at UFGT!!! Get ready!

Edit: I do have a bit of tech stored away in hiding until after UFGT as well... so be ready for that too!

Tyram

Noob
Also,
I have editied this guide with some new info to try and get people more turned onto Cyborg. He is tough to master, but I plan on showcasing him and this guide at UFGT!!! Get ready!

Edit: I do have a bit of tech stored away in hiding until after UFGT as well... so be ready for that too!
good luck bro! go to work out there and light those fools up with The Borg!

they ain't ready for you so rep hard sir!

and yes guys.

-a Bnb thread would be great
and merging all the guide info together on one thread would be awesome as well.

whoops i just saw the first post lol. sorry!

Tyram

Noob
Im off work this thursday and friday guys.

anyone up for a long session on XBL while possibly recording it? I'd like some input on how I'm playing cyborg.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
good luck bro! go to work out there and light those fools up with The Borg!

they ain't ready for you so rep hard sir!

and yes guys.

-a Bnb thread would be great
and merging all the guide info together on one thread would be awesome as well.

whoops i just saw the first post lol. sorry!
Hah yeah I was going to say recheck the OP for updated BnBs...let me know if you see any you might want to add.

Also, feel free to add me on XBL Relaxedstate

Off F3 I'm just doing b123 fireball or target acquired. Anything better off F3 or D2?
Jump 3, st2, close Target aquired for 50/50 if they don't techroll, jump 3 jump 2, st2 IS possible but the timing is too hard. In the corner, obv do jump 3, b123 into the meter burn db1 stuff.
You can also do jump 3, 113, dash cancel mixup, or the obvious jump 3 b123, fireball.

Tyram

Noob
Im printing out the front post right now so I can work with it when I go to a session later tonight. :)