What's new

The Official Souls Forum (Demon/DS1/DS2)

LEGEND

YES!
i'm using a +5Silver Knight Spear in my off hand and a +15 Shotel in my right atm, with a max pyro glove and +15 Black bow of pharis back-up

Nobody Has a fucking clue what to do lol.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
ofc. It's true. I would only amend a single thing in the build, but thats my preference and not anything wrong with it.

Be careful with peeves builds. I'm unsure what video you're watching but most of builds rely on extreme pvp knowledge. Half of his builds were refined with duels with myself and a couple other stream goers.

His style is great to watch to learn for tips. Peeve is a very deliberate pvper. He doesn't alter tactics much, but what he does do he does extremely well.

His builds are in an upper tier of class though. Just a fair warning.
Im just watching him streaming right now actually, I'm not going to follow exactly what he's doing, Im just interested to see how he plays

Impose

A Call For Blood
Im just watching him streaming right now actually, I'm not going to follow exactly what he's doing, Im just interested to see how he plays
Oh good. Yeah you can learn from him. He gets kind of predictable in his fights but you really should try and emulate his fighting style.

Reactions: Jer

Impose

A Call For Blood
Also guys, I know the story is hard to follow in this game. A lot of the lore is based on item description and really thinking.

But if you have the time, really look into the game. It's storyline is vast and just amazing. Honestly it's the storyline every RPG wishes it had.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'm actually going to.

I was also curious, when I go to build my pvp character, is there a certain route I should take to get souls and whatnot the fastest, or just run through everything as I've previously done before?

Impose

A Call For Blood
I'm actually going to.

I was also curious, when I go to build my pvp character, is there a certain route I should take to get souls and whatnot the fastest, or just run through everything as I've previously done before?
Buy crest of artorias. Sit in the forest. Slaughter invaders as they come

Impose

A Call For Blood
Rofl alright, then just farm weps? Idk I'm just lost lol. It's gunna be a char im levleing from 1
Ok. If you're making a new character. What I reccomend you do.
If you're trying to streamline this character for pure pvp. You'll want to do about 3 things.

1) Aquire the Claymore asap.
2) Never complete objectives that cannot be backtracked
3) Have a plan before you start what level you want to achieve.

Things you want to do. Start with the master key. Get through the beginning of the game till you can reach the first blacksmith. Get your claymore to +10. Now just blow through the game till anor londo. Port back home. Sit in the forest until you get enough souls for what you want. Then go on a buying spree

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Ok. If you're making a new character. What I reccomend you do.
If you're trying to streamline this character for pure pvp. You'll want to do about 3 things.

1) Aquire the Claymore asap.
2) Never complete objectives that cannot be backtracked
3) Have a plan before you start what level you want to achieve.

Things you want to do. Start with the master key. Get through the beginning of the game till you can reach the first blacksmith. Get your claymore to +10. Now just blow through the game till anor londo. Port back home. Sit in the forest until you get enough souls for what you want. Then go on a buying spree
Okay cool, where do I get the claymore from?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The bridge with the hellkite dragon

Shouldn't take you more than 25 minutes to do all of this
Oookay, you mean the bridge after the boss of the undead burg? Like right after you first talk to Solaire?

Impose

A Call For Blood
Oookay, you mean the bridge after the boss of the undead burg? Like right after you first talk to Solaire?
Thats the bridge.
5 minutes for blight town
5 minutes for gargoyles.
10 minutes running back and forth from area to area.

Protip. Save at the firelink bonfire. Run through the shortcut to the back entrance of blighttown. do blighttown. ring the bell. homeward bone out to firelink :)

No need to run back

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Thats the bridge.
5 minutes for blight town
5 minutes for gargoyles.
10 minutes running back and forth from area to area.

Protip. Save at the firelink bonfire. Run through the shortcut to the back entrance of blighttown. do blighttown. ring the bell. homeward bone out to firelink :)

No need to run back
Okay awesome, thanks for the tips man. God I hated blighttown, but with upgraded wep and going straight to Quelaag it should be stupid easy

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
don't forget the master key xD
Oh yeah of course, I won't :p

Also should I level when need be? I'm gunna follow Lethal Legend's SL100 build first, but how do I know which stats I should level first

Impose

A Call For Blood
Oh yeah of course, I won't :p

Also should I level when need be? I'm gunna follow Lethal Legend's SL100 build first, but how do I know which stats I should level first
hit 40 vitality and 40 endurance, get enough stats to wield your claymore and upgrade it to lightning so you don't need stats to do damage, stay at that lower level for now. Farm a tankload of souls, upgrade your weapons you want fully THEN upgrade your dex stat