What's new

The Official Souls Forum (Demon/DS1/DS2)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Oh cool, good to know. Idk if I even wanna play the char I have 18 hours on tbh, I feel like he's just garbage lmao.
If its any consolation to you this is how my very first character panned out; Full havel set, greatsword+15, iron flesh, combustion. I poured everything into strength/vit/endurance and just cheesed my way through every tough area with iron flesh. Of course its been nerfed to an extent since then, but man, I look back and I'm like "wtf was I doing?" lol

Impose

A Call For Blood
Is this the lightning spear guy? Pikachu and Snorlax specialize in lightning def so....... lol Anyway, you don't need to go through the depths..just go through the very beginning and get that treasure chest next to the butcher like Lethal Legend says. Bam you can go to +10. :)
Smough is weak to lightning actually

Ornstein weak to fire.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
If its any consolation to you this is how my very first character panned out; Full havel set, greatsword+15, iron flesh, combustion. I poured everything into strength/vit/endurance and just cheesed my way through every tough area with iron flesh. Of course its been nerfed to an extent since then, but man, I look back and I'm like "wtf was I doing?" lol
Hahaha yeah, like ever since talking in this thread, watching streams, and reading up on the game, I feel I know a lot more and my char is utter garbage xD. I just want a ninja dammit!

Impose

A Call For Blood
Smough is weak to lightning? gtfo here! :p
He is indeed

They are antithesis to each other.
Ornstein is one of the 4 great knights. Renowned for his honor. Dragon Slayer. Weak to fire.
Smough was considered to join the great knights but his lust for killing and death stopped him. Executioner. Weak to lightning.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
He is indeed

They are antithesis to each other.
Ornstein is one of the 4 great knights. Renowned for his honor. Dragon Slayer. Weak to fire.
Smough was considered to join the great knights but his lust for killing and death stopped him. Executioner. Weak to lightning.
Ornstein looks so badass

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Just helped my friend through the Duke's Archives last night. I didn't actually think he was gonna make it to Seath and get imprisoned when he was messaging me with "some super warrior in the hallway just killed me". I was lmao, that warrior is so random, and the only one of its kind in the game too. lol Then I moved to get there and was like "the super warrior has been slain". I've never been killed by that dude. In fact, I don't believe I've ever been hit by him either.

Jer depending on which one you kill second, you can get the armor of said boss. (If you kill Smough second, you get access to his armor, and the same applies to Ornstein).

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Just helped my friend through the Duke's Archives last night. I didn't actually think he was gonna make it to Seath and get imprisoned when he was messaging me with "some super warrior in the hallway just killed me". I was lmao, that warrior is so random, and the only one of its kind in the game too. lol Then I moved to get there and was like "the super warrior has been slain". I've never been killed by that dude. In fact, I don't believe I've ever been hit by him either.

Jer depending on which one you kill second, you can get the armor of said boss. (If you kill Smough second, you get access to his armor, and the same applies to Ornstein).

Yeah i know, im gunna try and get through this, then either farm souls or beat the game. Can i beat the game with a sl100 char?

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I've considered trying this game. Is it worth the money for xbox? My computer wouldnt be able to run it.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
you can beat the game with a sl1 character. . .

You finally leveling up past 64?
Nope, I don't want to become OP for PVE. Probably done with this game after I flip DLC too. It's just too time consuming, MK is far more rewarding (rather level up in that, than get ganked or lag stabbed from a player in Chile for the umpteenth time) , and Dead Space 2 is dropping in a month. ;)

Another reason I've been staying at 64 is so I can hook Satsui up with some strength gear which my build can't use.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Impose Just beat Anor Londo, I can go wherever now.

Debating on just beating the game with this char, because it'll be fun and I can farm at the same time :)