What's new

The Official Souls Forum (Demon/DS1/DS2)

Hades

Noob
So basically at the moment im trying to get the 30 sunlight medals to get rank 3 in the heirs of the sun covenant. Im literally finding no one after using a white soap stone outside almost every boss room. Anyone got any tips on how to find people quicker? Or better yet would anyone be able to help me get these?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Anyone still hitting up DS1?
I've been playing for age, also I corrupted my Main character O.O Cry.

Working on a Mage build/Archer & Sunbro the last 2 are just for fun but would anyone be down to pvp?

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Anyone play the DLC?

Is it good? I was thinking about buying it and getting back into the game.
best thing about dark souls 2 in my opinion. pretty good level design, awesome new items, easy ways to stock up on infinite amounts of upgrade items, and challenging solo boss fights that are also really fun to co-op.
invasions are messed up there because there are spots that they can't get to to reach the host but that's the only real complaint I have.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone play the DLC?

Is it good? I was thinking about buying it and getting back into the game.
I bought it last week and haven't had very much free time to play it. I've played about 30min-1hrs worth, mainly just invading people in the first area you're able to, lol. The first new enemy is awesome and tough, there's also another new enemy early in the first area that is cool.

I want to play it and explore everything, but working 10 hour days 6 days a week isn't giving me any time to do much of anything.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Dark Souls III Rumors

The game is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016. PC is also listed, but is accompanied by the word “negotiable.”
The game will support “1-4 players,” meaning it’s possible you can summon more than one friend or there might be a player-versus-player element.
10 playable classes, all available from the beginning of the game.
45 new enemies, 15 new bosses. Characters and monsters from previous games are not included in that count.
100 new weapons and 40 new armor sets with returning equipment not counted in that number.
60 minutes of cutscenes, mostly in engine, rather than pre-rendered.
There will be around 12 areas in the game.
Will change the way you interact with players online. You’ll now participate in “Sacrifice Ceremonies.” You can drag bodies around, choose where to sacrifice them, perform the ritual, and visit another player’s game. Doing this makes you a target for other players. These will also change your game, such as a sacrifice creating a bonfire at the location you choose to sacrifice the body.
Light sources and enemy layouts have been changed.
BOss battles have a new “Heat Up” factor that “completely change” boss battles based on undescribed factors.
The game will add “Sword Fighting Arts,” which including “Rush In” and “Circle.” The former is a sacrifice attack that allows you to dive into an opponent and take damage while delivering a huge hit, while the latter sounds like a dodge move.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I dislike how they're popping out souls games like that.

Please wait 5 years and make a new Demon's Souls. That game alone had more atmosphere and mystique than any of their games up to date.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I dislike how they're popping out souls games like that.

Please wait 5 years and make a new Demon's Souls. That game alone had more atmosphere and mystique than any of their games up to date.
Bloodborne.

Anyway, as much as I love the Souls games, this worries me more than intrigues me if it turns out to be anything more than a rumor.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I think people are confused on the state of game releases, for a start they actually have a couple of teams who work on their games thus the reason games can be more quickly produced than you'd expect, but I don't think waiting a certain amount of time always equals success.

DaS3 more than likely wont be out sometime till this time next year or later as these are only rumors atm, if they turn out to be true that's my prediction but even taking that into account you also have to respect multiple teams are at work for various titles and thus the time you wait seems short in theory for a game release but in actuality is reasonable.