What's new

The Official Souls Forum (Demon/DS1/DS2)

LEGEND

YES!
spend 5 in vit and 5 in end
idk, i kinda want to have 18 dex and higher str

or i guess i could do:
5 Vit
5 End
5 Str

and then do 2 Att or Dex, but i'm thinking i'll do dex so i can use some bows and spears incase i feel like it

Impose

A Call For Blood
Think I may setup some massive broken duels to get my blood flowing again in this game

some 2v1 and 3v1s

Me vs 3 of you or something.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Think I may setup some massive broken duels to get my blood flowing again in this game

some 2v1 and 3v1s

Sounds fun, i need all the practice i can get.

I added you on xbl btw

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.

some 2v1 and 3v1s

Dammit! I wished we shared the same console because I'd be all over this. I like when someone 1v3's and sends me hatemail like "lol 1v3 and you still lost noob". Actually it only happened once, and that was because the person had so much health it was silly. lol

Impose

A Call For Blood
Dammit! I wished we shared the same console because I'd be all over this. I like when someone 1v3's and sends me hatemail like "lol 1v3 and you still lost noob". Actually it only happened once, and that was because the person had so much health it was silly. lol
Time to buy an xbox! xD

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Alright my ninja is at 100 now :)

I might might a char that uses 2H at all times, gotta make a build for that.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Invading as a forest hunter is a pretty fast way to level up your character. I haven't played the game in almost a year, the PVP got boring. I'll wait for Dark Souls 2 and I will not buy the DLC. The appeal of the game for me was the atmosphere and the sense of struggle/adventure and not knowing what is to come. After multiple playthroughs and a 400+ lvl character with all the equipment it got too easy in all aspects.

In Demon's Souls I am only on my second playthrough and my character was a little over 100 lvl, I might PVE/PVP in that game if someone wants to do some co-op or PVP.
haha, hard to complain that the game got too easy once you hit sl400.

Killphil

So once again I find myself helping someone in the burg with a balder side sword +5 (took forever to get too). Anyway a dude invades. I was standing by the door to havel. Invader comes in, I bow. He runs past me and bows to the person who summoned me (this person literally looked like they just got the game). So I decide to sit out and let them have at it. I have like no life either, because I took hits clearing the level. Dude busts out a fucking crossbow and offs me even though I'm clearly getting out of the way. The only reason I was pissed was because I didn't rest at the bonfire and so I got sent back to the parish. Dude tells me "it wouldn't of mattered if both of you came at me at once, trust me"...Yea, probably true. He was in full havel and killed the dude in like 2 hits. I told him that wasn't the point because all I said was there was no reason to kill me. I just got power within and left blighttown. My character is at level 30, but I don't know how I feel about this one yet.

Impose

A Call For Blood
So once again I find myself helping someone in the burg with a balder side sword +5 (took forever to get too). Anyway a dude invades. I was standing by the door to havel. Invader comes in, I bow. He runs past me and bows to the person who summoned me (this person literally looked like they just got the game). So I decide to sit out and let them have at it. I have like no life either, because I took hits clearing the level. Dude busts out a fucking crossbow and offs me even though I'm clearly getting out of the way. The only reason I was pissed was because I didn't rest at the bonfire and so I got sent back to the parish. Dude tells me "it wouldn't of mattered if both of you came at me at once, trust me"...Yea, probably true. He was in full havel and killed the dude in like 2 hits. I told him that wasn't the point because all I said was there was no reason to kill me. I just got power within and left blighttown. My character is at level 30, but I don't know how I feel about this one yet.
Never treat an invader with honor. You die for that

Killphil

Never treat an invader with honor. You die for that
I still wonder how good one must feel using maxed out gear on people who have just started a new character. He just randomly shot me, like he himself bowed to the summoner, and so I felt I would sit the fight out but he had other plans for me.

Quick question: Does magic adjust affect the strength of weapon buffs like magic weapon?

Impose

A Call For Blood
I still wonder how good one must feel using maxed out gear on people who have just started a new character. He just randomly shot me, like he himself bowed to the summoner, and so I felt I would sit the fight out but he had other plans for me.

Quick question: Does magic adjust affect the strength of weapon buffs like magic weapon?
Yes it does

Killphil

Confounded! Thats why magic weapon was barely increasing my damage. Dex/Int it is then....

Killphil

On another note, I really do like the balder side sword and wonder why I've never used it before. Such a versatile weapon. :)

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
i have like 9 characters on dark souls and i use the uchi every single time, i cant seem to find a more accessible weapon thats better right away as well as end game. and its amazing on sooo many different builds. i find faith builds to be the funnest for PVE, and Wrath of the Gods is just rediculous with the right setup.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I bought the PC version to play with one of my friends, I love this game.

I'm actually going to start speedrunning it as well, so much fun

Killphil

i have like 9 characters on dark souls and i use the uchi every single time, i cant seem to find a more accessible weapon thats better right away as well as end game. and its amazing on sooo many different builds. i find faith builds to be the funnest for PVE, and Wrath of the Gods is just rediculous with the right setup.
Don't consider this an argument, but TWoP and WoG are exactly why I hate faith builds. Both facing them and building them. But then again, you and I sound like opposites. I don't really use katanas, and the only dex build I have uses daggers. lol

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Jer's first speedrun completion time: 3 months. :p
Not even, I'll prolly get around 2 hours or more on my first playthrough. I blasted through Catacombs tonight for the first time I've ever done it. Took me like 10 mins hauling ass through it