What's new

The Official Souls Forum (Demon/DS1/DS2)

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Not 100% sure if you know, but if you complete an area you can no longer be invaded in that area.
I didn't know this, good to know.

Most people duel in Oocile or wherever it's called anyways, the DLC place

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
kill gwyndolin no more invades
Maybe the game was glitching out then. Someone summoned me and I thought he was being dumb so I led him down to the hallway with gwyndolin and there was no fog gate. I messaged the guy and asked him where the hell the boss was and he said you can still summon in Dark Anor Londo for pvp. He had someone else with him when he summoned me as well.

Impose

A Call For Blood
Maybe the game was glitching out then. Someone summoned me and I thought he was being dumb so I led him down to the hallway with gwyndolin and there was no fog gate. I messaged the guy and asked him where the hell the boss was and he said you can still summon in Dark Anor Londo for pvp. He had someone else with him when he summoned me as well.
Huh...
Maybe I'm in the wrong.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I didn't know this, good to know.

Most people duel in Oocile or wherever it's called anyways, the DLC place
Call me crazy, but I actually prefered when the players made the dueling grounds in the Souls games as opposed to having a set pvp area. I've used the coliseum a few times, but I really like dueling in the kiln over the pvp in Oolacile.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
*sigh* someone donate me a tv for my room
Rooofl, how much? ;)

Call me crazy, but I actually prefered when the players made the dueling grounds in the Souls games as opposed to having a set pvp area. I've used the coliseum a few times, but I really like dueling in the kiln over the pvp in Oolacile.
I just wanna make sure Oocile is DLC right?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Where's the best place to farm? The human dudes in the forest?

I'm at 4 kings and it's super annoying >_>

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I really like farming the knights in Anor Londo, as long as you can one shot them with a riposte, it's pretty fast, and you can leave your summon sign for Ornstein and Smough too.

Also Farming the Dark Wraiths down in New Londo isn't too bad if you want Chunks/Slabs, but the run back is kinda long. Again you can leave your summon around for Four Kings sorta.

Impose

A Call For Blood
that's kind of level dependent though, isn't it?

since you can only summon around your level
Anyone can invade you in the forest.

Just as anyone can invade you no matter what level

Covenant invasions are level independent, you get invaded no matter what.

The whole nonsense of red invaders only invading up is horseshit.
It checks up FIRST, then goes lower if it cannot find someone up.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Anyone can invade you in the forest.

Just as anyone can invade you no matter what level

Covenant invasions are level independent, you get invaded no matter what.

The whole nonsense of red invaders only invading up is horseshit.
It checks up FIRST, then goes lower if it cannot find someone up.
no I mean you wouldn't be able to find high enough level summons to farm forest invaders if you were low level, because you can still only summon people around your level

Impose

A Call For Blood
no I mean you wouldn't be able to find high enough level summons to farm forest invaders if you were low level, because you can still only summon people around your level
Oh Rofl. Well I never needed a summon. Dunno if he does. Didn't think about that

If he has too much trouble I'll just make a character whatever level he is and just rip through people