What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Alucard

The worst good player ever.
Hitting people in the air is ass. Timing on cancels and combos are ass. The balance is ass. People thinking it takes a month when in reality it takes 5 hours doing the same strings from mk9 to "git gud" or find out how good a character is.

why is a person forced to play online for skins? mk9 didn't do this and it's not fair for those who do not have a internet connection or simply do not like to play online. why is it i have to win 25 ranked matches just to unlock rev liu or 25 wins to unlock rev lao?

there are many people like me who stick around offline and avoid online all together. so .why are we being forced to play online.

I bought the krypt unlock expecting to unlock every skin in the game but it didnt unlock the reveant skins. so money wasted right there.

no where in the discription of the unlock pass says

**does not unlock reveant costumes**

so im kinda eh about that

make the reveant costumes acquirable in offline none of this online only unlock stuff.

ty

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I would also like to add to your thread complaining about brutalities needing to be unlocked first for it to work. Tourneys will rarely have profiles with everything unlocked, so getting to see hype brutalities at the end will be a no no.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
While I somewhat agree...just no. You're not being "forced" to play online for those skins. If you feel the need to have them, then you must. But you aren't being forced to. That's like saying you're forced to buy Jason when he comes out if you didn't get the Kombat Pack. If you want it, there's a requirement.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I would also like to add to your thread complaining about brutalities needing to be unlocked first for it to work. Tourneys will rarely have profiles with everything unlocked, so getting to see hype brutalities at the end will be a no no.
that's actually kinda lame

i agree

While I somewhat agree...just no. You're not being "forced" to play online for those skins. If you feel the need to have them, then you must. But you aren't being forced to. That's like saying you're forced to buy Jason when he comes out if you didn't get the Kombat Pack. If you want it, there's a requirement.
that's true but for those people who are offline they will never unlock it and that is unfair unless a komplete edition comes out that has it already unlocked then thats the only way to get it. not everyone have live or ps + or simply doesnt like to play online with others.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Do you really have to unlock brutalities in the krypt for them to 'work'? I accidentally a brutality and I'm pretty sure I didn't have it unlocked. Also 100% sure I didn't have Jax's second fatality unlocked, did it by accident and got it unlocked that way. I think what you're unlocking in the krypt is having the details listed in the menus.

Watch it with the complaining, you're just inviting the trolls, which is pretty much what most of the users here are. Goodness forbid you express an opinion different from theirs.

Last edited:

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Do you really have to unlock brutalities in the krypt for them to 'work'? I accidentally a brutality and I'm pretty sure I didn't have it unlocked. Also 100% sure I didn't have Jax's second fatality unlocked, did it by accident and got it unlocked that way. I think what you're unlocking in the krypt is having the details listed in the menus.
Fatalities are different. Brutalities I have not been able to do without unlocking them first.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
- Option selects;
- Weird reading of bf and fdb inputs with alternate controls disabled;
- Lack of walkaway animation after characters are picked on PC;
- More option selects;
- I have no idea how to choose alternate colours of costumes on PC;
- Raiden salt, but I just suck at using him so w/e;
- Watching streams with people getting repeately hit with overheads is no fun;
- AA specials getting stuffed with Ji1;
- Option selects because there are this many of them.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
If you did a brutality by accident, it most surely is the default one that is already unlocked.

For the others, sorry, but you must go fishing in the krypt, which is SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Johnny Cage sucks ass in this game. His pressure is gone and still has terrible start up on his projectile. Nut doesn't grant free jump in/block string. You took away our pressure and left us with the sucky zoning, and didn't give a 50/50 or a true reset. WTF NRS?!? You have killed my hero.
Omg you're everything that is wrong with the game.. You want safe 50/50s that reset into 33% combos.. Smdh...