What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Afro_physicist

Hat Trick
Kung Lao needs to get more attention. I fear the lack of players will make him not come back in MK11.

Also how about being able to mute people when you're playing in king of the hill. Can they just not have satan's screams constantly echoing in their headset?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Ah yes, NRS hasn't learned a single thing from mk9.

Kung Lao low hat SAFE AGAIN IN MKX.

Remember mk9 NRS? Remember the crap constant low hat shit that made you NERF it to be unsafe?

Well I wouldn't probably actually try to be a little bit inclined to hint at the simple yet staggering fact THAT IT'S HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!

mountlover

My fingers hurt.
I use an old Hori pad and run cancelling combos/pressure/cancels aren't even an issue. You really do need to git gud.
So you're telling me you never waste stamina or get hit when you're trying to dash then block? You're telling me there's good reason why run isn't just f,f and back and up don't run cancel? That there's good reason for a game to have forward dashing and running instead of picking one? Because that's what I'm saying, GrandMasturbate-sama.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
So you're telling me you never waste stamina or get hit when you're trying to dash then block? You're telling me there's good reason why run isn't just f,f and back and up don't run cancel? That there's good reason for a game to have forward dashing and running instead of picking one? Because that's what I'm saying, GrandMasturbate-sama.
I'm telling you that you don't need a hitbox to be competent at run cancelling. Maybe you should get off TYM and practice.

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
Johnny Cage sucks ass in this game. His pressure is gone and still has terrible start up on his projectile. Nut doesn't grant free jump in/block string. You took away our pressure and left us with the sucky zoning, and didn't give a 50/50 or a true reset. WTF NRS?!? You have killed my hero.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
I get less lag playing with people across the country in SF4 (2008) than I get playing with people no more than an hour from me in MKX (2015).

And my connection is both wired and decent, averages around 80 down, 20 up. Same for the people I'm trying to play.

I feel like I'm playing Injustice online.