What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
How many I2 or MKX matches did you play? 10,000? More? If each of these matches has 6 seconds of animation cinematics thats 60,000 seconds spent watching cinematics, 1000 minutes, over 16 hours spent watching them. It gets old.
Compared to Sun God command grabs? Shut up.

Ger187

Noob
The only thing I’m really worried about at this point is the fact that X-Rays, oops, I mean “fatal blows”, aren’t tied to meter. This means that as long as it doesn’t whiff or isn’t blocked, we’re going to be seeing every character’s X-Ray every match, since there there is no reason not to use it. I imagine that’s going to get real old, real quick.
Thats the exact thing i thought. Because its free everyone will have that free 30% damage

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Thats the exact thing i thought. Because its free everyone will have that free 30% damage
It's not like they're safe. If they were safe on block it would be different but I've seen some that were minus like 19 on block. Which means it's a mind game of baiting the FB and then punishing the shit out of them. Then when it recharges. Do it again. Teach those fucks a lesson.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I wouldn't call it a free 30% damage; you still have to connect with it. But you get it back if it whiffs or is blocked (which I disagree with, but I'll hold judgement until I see how it plays out). But I do think it's going to exponentially increase the frequency that we see them used, especially in the competitive scene.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Key poses seem weak as usual.

Otherwise there are things gameplay wise that seem like neat ideas but can be implemented great or shit, so I'll save most of my bitching on release when I can see the real impact. I mean it's NRS, I'm sure they'll fuck something up, haven't disappointed in 4 games.:DOGE

Ger187

Noob
I wouldn't call it a free 30% damage; you still have to connect with it. But you get it back if it whiffs or is blocked (which I disagree with, but I'll hold judgement until I see how it plays out). But I do think it's going to exponentially increase the frequency that we see them used, especially in the competitive scene.
Yeah if you whiff and you dont get it back it would be fine

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
I saw Honeybees fight against Dragon,he literally used his fatal blow on block,continued to pressure while the Fatal blow recharged and used it again and it hit and won the match. Fatal blow seems very broken,it has armor, plus on block and charges back in a short span of time. Thats a no go. That shit needs to be hella negative on block.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I saw Honeybees fight against Dragon,he literally used his fatal blow on block,continued to pressure while the Fatal blow recharged and used it again and it hit and won the match. Fatal blow seems very broken,it has armor, plus on block and charges back in a short span of time. Thats a no go. That shit needs to be hella negative on block.
I know the exact moment that you’re talking about. I rewatched it three or four times just because I was surprised about what I had seen.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I know the exact moment that you’re talking about. I rewatched it three or four times just because I was surprised about what I had seen.
Wow crazy timing. I just watched it as well and when it happened I thought I saw it wrong, so I went back a few seconds and was like "wtf" lol.

This is possibly my first real complaint about anything in the game. That was just ridiculous to watch. So ridiculous that it's the only thing I'm convinced will be adjusted before release.

Not a fan of ..

The red spark that happens when the final hit of the match lands

The animations being more fluid than past games, but still look clunky because of them being slower

Rhonda's bland voice acting for Sonya Blade

Having to see Fatal blows 1000s of times throughout this games lifespan

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Also, if the meter auto refills itself, then there`s no reason for it to take a lot of space. You know when you used it, you`ll learn the timing for a refill, so i hope i can just turn it off.
Are you being serious right now? You want to turn off the HUD on a fighting game? You're really going to "learn the timing" for each cooldown? You do realize tons of different moves have unique cooldown times, right?

I need to leave this site until 4/23 when some actual useful stuff will be posted.