What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Espio

Kokomo
Higher learning curve is not an excuse for a broken character.

Not saying Kabal is or is not broken, but that argument isn't really a valid one for why he wouldn't be broken or unbalanced.

Nomand dash infinites need to go though, even though this was a blatantly trolling thread, it has become serious business lol:p.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Sounds like he's actually pretty balanced in all departments, IMO. "Balance" was the word you were looking for. "Broken" has a different meaning. You ever play Sagat in SF? He has the same deal you just mentioned......hard to get in, when u get in he can keep you right there and pound your brains in or push you back out and go back to Zoning.
I don't play any fighting game that doesn't have "Mortal Kombat" in the title. If it doesn't, clearly, it's trash. ;)

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Interesting thread. Kabal players never complained, cried or downplay their character. Kabal players don't request buffs, they don't request nerfs despite knowing how ridiculous Kabal truly is especially on hitbox. If you look at other character forums, you will see the opposite everyone requesting buffs, twitches and nerfs. I'm guilty of it but I do respect the players who use Kabal because very few will take the amount of work to put into the character. Go the easy way, pick Cage the brain-dead character up close or Kenshi ....abuse his spam and armor just like Noob Saibot (if he had any, LOL) except being so damn safe AND forcing ALL players to play their character different just for the Kenshi MU. No complaints really about Kenshi but.. damn you Kabal, go get burned some more in hell XD
What in the Hell would they possibly complain about? Are they upset that Kabal goes 6-4 in almost every match-up except Jax?

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I think Kabal is fairly balanced. He can win, but he won't get any pussy because he is ugly. That means a lot.

Skitzo

Noob
Why do people complain about his NDC pressure? Besides the infinite which probably only REO can pull off, it's nothing. Ya'll just need to learn the frame data, learn when to poke & level up. Srsly lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Reptile:
EN dash needs to be +12 , hit overhead and have armor.
His st.1 needs to be 6f start-up and bigger hitbox.
Slide needs to be -4 and true full screen at EN.
Spit needs that Jax recovery time and Forceballs needs faster start-ups.
1221 +6 on block.
12B1 linkable.

Sub Zero:
2 OTGs / hits ground
21 +10f on hit
Armor on EN freeze
Cancellable Ground Freeze
Slide -10f
22 -4 on block
212 uninterruptable

Kung Lao:
V1.03

Raiden:
V1.03

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
What in the Hell would they possibly complain about? Are they upset that Kabal goes 6-4 in almost every match-up except Jax?
How does Jax beat Kabal really? Jax spam DF2 and armored? Duck....and Uppercut lol

I just wonder how the PS VITA Kabal vs Jax MU changed since Jax's corner game is scaled down and iagb is delayed.

Kabal is #1 undisputed, who else could be #1 Kenshi/Sonya/Cage? Kabal is better than them. Kabal rules MK9.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
And while we're at it...

I want sub's parry move back from CSZ and I want to be able to cancel it in b/w 21 and D4 pressure and have it make me +9 on block.

Shady

Noob
I wasn't even going to enter this thread...

Zyphox, KT Smith, J360
Probably laughed out loud for 2 minutes straight at this one man. This was amazing. Had to steal it. Sorry :).

I love how people complain about Kabal, yet the other stupid things in this game like Kitana's wonky hitbox on all of her moves, Jax having a low hitbox and armor on everything, and Cage having a move that sticks to you for 50% chip really go unnoticed. Take a way the 2NDC infinite... Fine.

People know they can D1 through NDC pressure right on most moves and it becomes a guessing game whether or not he will commit to the dash or how he will mix-up the pressure? Kind of like Cage's pressure, or a lot of other character's pressure. A 50/50.

And now, if you excuse me I have to go play someone on rooftop day. :).

Tolkeen

/wrists
This isn't really a Kabal complaint, because he's fine, but....

Kenshi should be able to reflect ground saw, look at his god damn animation, he swings from over head all the way down to the ground. This shit does not make sense!

Probably laughed out loud for 2 minutes straight at this one man. This was amazing. Had to steal it. Sorry :).

I love how people complain about Kabal, yet the other stupid things in this game like Kitana's wonky hitbox on all of her moves, Jax having a low hitbox and armor on everything, and Cage having a move that sticks to you for 50% chip really go unnoticed. Take a way the 2NDC infinite... Fine.

People know they can D1 through NDC pressure right on most moves and it becomes a guessing game whether or not he will commit to the dash or how he will mix-up the pressure? Kind of like Cage's pressure, or a lot of other character's pressure. A 50/50.

Dude, Im the one that steals phase 3's stuff. back off. ;)

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever

Trust me, Jax does not go unnoticed, lol.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I find one of my strengths as a player is my spacing through stage control if that makes any sense...Kabal's nomad dash and cancels force me to have to react a lot quicker and space better than when I fight the other characters. Normally I say eff a MU number but when I play a Kabal that's gdlk with the dashes/cancals I feel I gotta respect MU #'s in that case.