What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

AC1984

Kaballin!
Nrs, can you pls buff Kabal a little....5 iagb on the screen, +10 on every NDC and unblockable specials.....Oh...and make all of his normals 0 frames on start up....

P.S. i wouldn't mind a legit block infinite on top of that

Almost forgot...Armor on every special and invisibility on ex specials....

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I've been playing Kabal lately and I don't think I took one game off of Claude VonStroke 's Cage.

MK community, you owe me an explanation for my lack of brain dead wins with Kabal.

Vagrant

Noob
Kevo's Kabal fucks my scorpion up....

EX spear and a dream.... lol. Can any of you guys give me some help on fighting Kabal with Scorp other than shoving a lucky horseshoe into my ass?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I've been playing Kabal lately and I don't think I took one game off of Claude VonStroke 's Cage.

MK community, you owe me an explanation for my lack of brain dead wins with Kabal.
Well it was the battle of the brain dead characters. lol. But thanks for the props. I think that's literally the first time anyone has given me props on this site. Yay lol. I've been working pretty hard on leveling up that brain dead cage.

So what's different with Kabal? I haven't touched the game in months. Did they end up nerfing IAGB??

not trolling btw

REO

Undead
I would give Kabal that special attack from Deception and Armageddon. Nomad's Touch would aid Kabal greatly in zoning and spacing. Perhaps also give him another Saw Blade special that comes from behind the opponent like he had in UMK:3 and Trilogy.