What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Kabal is like the most fundamentally broken character in the game. iaGB spam and NDC pressure is stuff that I'm pretty the developers didn't intend to have him do in the first place.

- 0 Frame Ground Saw, that can't be reflected for some dumb reason.
- iaGB Spam
- NDC Pressure Spam with 50/50s
- Nomad Dash has a huge hitbox that will make you spin out of the air if your toe so much as touches the top of Kabal's helmet
- Knee Reset

At least he's not as retarded as he was in UMK3 though. I'm thankful for that, still very beatable but still very silly.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Great topic. Okay, where do I start? First of all, this character has a bullshit amount of good wakeup options. An overhead, a low, an iAGB if you cross over, and, of course, the Nomad Dash. The latter can not only have armor if you EX it, but it can be fucking canceled on wakeup. That's ridiculous right there. But let's explore this dumbass move even further. If, say, you're Kenshi, you're going to be running a fucking marathon just to catch this asshole in a corner. When you finally have him pinned, guess what? He has meter, he breaks, and he nomad dashes by you to start the same shit all over again. Oh, and are you in the Rooftop stage? Well, then you better have the patience of a fucking Saint. So you're tired of this iAGB crap and decide to pick Smoke. That won't do you any good because then he's gonna be all up on your face with a shit load of dash cancels that you won't know how to even poke out of if you don't religiously study his frame data, unlike any other character in the game, sans Skarlet. But let's say you do poke him out at the right time. Well, what do you follow that up with? More fucking pokes to bait another Nomad Dash? A single string that's blocked before you get bombarded with more Nomad Dash bullshit? This move, I swear to god, has limitless potential in the hands of artificial intelligence. You can do all sorts of shit with it, and at variable speeds that humans will never be able to emulate. It is ridiculous, and shouldn't have the potential it does in this game. Thank god for certain characters. GET SOME, bitch.

But why stop at Kabal?! Cage, Quan Chi, Reptile, Smoke, Cyrax, Kenshi, Jax, and Noob Saibot are all horrible characters too. Cage is the most braindead of this group. Hell, he's the most braindead character in the entire game. Repeat one normal over and over, BUT WITH SOME SIMPLE-MINDED VARIATION, and you win. Seriously? Quan Chi is the most horribly designed character in any mainstream modern Fighting game. He breaks the rules of the game, bases his entire game on this broken bullshit, and if they removed it, he'd be complete shit. Reptile has a move that's completely exploitable in lag. I'm sure no offline players give a crap, but this is generally flawed design. Smoke is the embodiment of a glitch, and along with Cyrax and Jax, he has bullshit resets. Kenshi has ridiculous zoning. He's a brick wall, but to add insult to injury, his up close game is phenomenal too. And lastly, Noob Saibot is shit. This character is just garbage. You have Kenshi over there with this shit load of armor, and then you have Noob Saibot, a character built around spamming, but isn't even good at it. Incredible.

Fuck MK9, and all you too.

Nah, jk. I love MK9 and this community. xoxo. <3

Flagg

Noob
What people hate about Kabal is that he can apply insane pressure wherever he is. Far away or up close, I don't know what's worse to deal with.

Still, if Kabal had the execution of Cage or Kano I could understand the hate. But he doesn't. He's not easy to use, so props to anyone that can abuse the stuff he has. People should hate Cage. He is fundamentally broken imo, and not terribly hard to use. At least Kabal takes skill.

Don't know why people hate on Quan Chi. He has big damaging combos that dont require Rune Trap.

I dont actually mind the whole NMDC stuff. I do think his projectiles need addressing in some ways.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
MAN F*** KABAL FUCK HIS BURNT ASS BODY, F*** HIS GAY ASS REEBOK CLASSICS, F***HIS VOLLEY BALL KNEEPADS, F*** HIS GAY ASS SOLDIER BOY CRANKING ASS, F*** HIS MASK, F*** KANO FOR REVIVING HIS GAY ASS, F*** CARPEL TUNNEL SYNDROME, F*** THE LETTER
, AND F*** HIS DESIGN NOTHING ABOUT HIM MAKES SINCE HOW THE HELL YOU BE A FAST ASTHMATIC, BURN VICTIM, THAT MAGICALLY CALLS SAWS FROM THE NO WHERE.

REO
I know Bro! I hate threads by people who are just salty!....................................................................

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
how I feel when I get hit by kabal's saw like seriously fuck that saw, it hasn't made sense since 96
<----- he needs it

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Shouldn't have a cooldown for his buzzsaws.
Faster iagbs.
Needs moar execution.

Then he'd be top tier.

RoGE

Noob
Kabal looks fun to play as, I might just pick him up. I just love those iagb's and his awesome mix ups.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Quan Chi is the most horribly designed character in any mainstream modern Fighting game. He breaks the rules of the game, bases his entire game on this broken bullshit, and if they removed it, he'd be complete shit.
<----

We likes it when you guys block! lol :)

Quan Chi's a masochist who enjoys being hit and enjoys his bad strings being fuzzy guarded! "HIT ME! DO IT! FUZZY GUARD MY SHIT! WOOLAY BITCH! WHERE MY KOOL-AID AT?!"