What's new

batmans j2 and other phantom hitboxes.

jaym7018

Noob
Doomsdays jd3 was fixed they need to make a pass through the game and fix them all. Starting with batmans j2, i know there is a pic floating around.

Xenrail

Noob
the heel on his little shoe counts in his hitbox. no where near the leg hes using as a weapon lol. i always thought this was stupid since batmans would abuse the crap out of crossups

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Yeah its kind of like the wolverine divekick of this game, just jump 2 to evo lol

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
uhm..........

....every 2D fighter has moves with "phantom" hitboxes. That is the reason why cross ups exist. This isn't an oversight it was meant to be this way.

Doomsday's body splash pre patch was kinda dumb because it's hitbox is already huge and giving it an invisible one is even dumber but still, Joker's j2 has the same properties. KF j1 NW j3 and very rarely j2.

jaym7018

Noob
uhm..........

....every 2D fighter has moves with "phantom" hitboxes. That is the reason why cross ups exist. This isn't an oversight it was meant to be this way.

Doomsday's body splash pre patch was kinda dumb because it's hitbox is already huge and giving it an invisible one is even dumber but still, Joker's j2 has the same properties. KF j1 NW j3 and very rarely j2.
Yes and they all need to be fixed.

DuskAlloy

Yes and they all need to be fixed.
No not all crossups need to be fixed, the only thing that may need some fixing on j 2 is maybe shorten the range, if you get rid of crossups all together then 2d fighting games would be ruined

jaym7018

Noob
Aka - add a block button lol
Are you retarded? Where did i say that. I want phantom hitboxes like batmans j2 or deathstrokes j1 to be reduced to where they are no longer phantom(meaning not touching you). Exactly how they fixed doomsdays jd3 how can you not get that.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Are you retarded? Where did i say that. I want phantom hitboxes like batmans j2 or deathstrokes j1 to be reduced to where they are no longer phantom(meaning not touching you). Exactly how they fixed doomsdays jd3 how can you not get that.
His hitbox still hits you before touching (Doomsday)

Just not as prominent now

DuskAlloy

So do you want the crossup to be gone or do you just want the hitbox reduced to where batman has to touch you while crossing up?