What's new

Match Footage The match EVERYONE wants to see.

I miss those days when you were The Chief and repped NW everywhere.

Now, on the thread: Maybe you guys are trying to justify this loss on Kitana errors, but man, Tetra played it superb. His spacing was fantastic, and he really used every resource Raka has. TheTetraSpirit who knocked you out in losers?

On the other side, xKhaoTikx don't be too hard on yourself, you can't expect to always place well. Take this tourneys as a way to get over those nerves (I know it's hard) and eventually you'll get out on top.

Riu48 knocked me out after a very close set right after my match witch Khaotik. Pherleece also recorded that set, so it should be up eventually.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Tetra, what are you, 3-0 vs Kitana in tournament now?

All low tier players take notes. Stop whining about matchups/tier placement and start putting in work

Flagg

Noob
Baraka was a early main of mine and I always run back to him every now and again.

F2 is so good. F2 spin for example has to be respected and blocked.

His B32 is also freaking amazing. I used B32 into slices a lot, but lately ive been using B32 into spark for a bit of continued pressure. If they block it you usually have enough time to hit confirm the command into a different special.

Really good stuff Tetra, I enjoyed that video.

Flagg

Noob
Tetra, what are you, 3-0 vs Kitana in tournament now?

All low tier players take notes. Stop whining about matchups/tier placement and start putting in work
It's you high tier whores that constantly complain about your characters. You would rather they were invincible.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
oh dear mk kommunity, your only catching up to what the likes of myself,bravo moe,zoid and cuban been saying for nearly two years.please try to pay attention and please go about learning the MU :rolleyes:

great footsies by tetra, he played the kitana MU the way its meant to be played

She can't toss fans? Yeah ok.

Ok, so I throw a fan and you hit me with ex blade charge... I take 12% and you take 8%. Now you are one bar down. Are you really going to blow your meter for this and be without breaker when I get a chance to hit you with 50%? Not a good trade if you ask me.

The ex blade charge should only be used sparingly or to close out a round.

I will throw fans at you all day because somewhere in that 90 second round, you will be hit with a 50% combo.

5-5... lol
Because kitanas projectile has the slowest start up in the game Baraka can blade charge it on reaction from near full screen. No ex is ever needed to move in ever for anybody. Air fan has always gone over my head because blade charge also lowers his hit box. But if you are close enough Baraka can punnish air fan if it whiffs easy.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Because kitanas projectile has the slowest start up in the game Baraka can blade charge it on reaction from near full screen. No ex is ever needed to move in ever for anybody. Air fan has always gone over my head because blade charge also lowers his hit box. But if you are close enough Baraka can punnish air fan if it whiffs easy.
iAF when done right is fast...but if you're talking about ground fans....thats a moot point since they suck in a lot of MUs

iaf done low enough can hit baraka out of charge and recover fast enough to avoid the spark Barak throws.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
oh dear mk kommunity, your only catching up to what the likes of myself,bravo moe,zoid and cuban been saying for nearly two years.please try to pay attention and please go about learning the MU :rolleyes:

This, lol.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
iAF when done right is fast...but if you're talking about ground fans....thats a moot point since they suck in a lot of MUs

iaf done low enough can hit baraka out of charge and recover fast enough to avoid the spark Barak throws.
Except Baraka can just continuously creep up to Blade Charge range against her (and any character with an air fireball for that matter), and neutral duck the fan then punish the startup for the next iAF before the fan ever comes out.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

we would have caught on to it earlier if a baraka had gone and produced like he did

this was a huge upset/blow up

If im mistaken and there was a previous one i apologize

I really hope more barakas emerge

I know because of TheTetraSpirit mklegend has now been using him and hes really good w him

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
we would have caught on to it earlier if a baraka had gone and produced like he did

this was a huge upset/blow up

If im mistaken and there was a previous one i apologize

I really hope more barakas emerge

I know because of TheTetraSpirit mklegend has now been using him and hes really good w him
Oh how I would love to see that.

And Somecubanguy has gotten top 8 at a major as well as Tetra before this tournament. They have produced plenty of times.

It is nice to have more than one really good baraka rep in the states.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh how I would love to see that.

And Somecubanguy has gotten top 8 at a major as well as Tetra before this tournament. They have produced plenty of times.

It is nice to have more than one really good baraka rep in the states.
i dont doubt cuban making top 8

dude is really good w baraka