What's new

Match Footage The match EVERYONE wants to see.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Mannnnnnnnn you already have a get out of jail free card and it takes no meter.
I was just trolling lol.

But man..that can be njp'd and its unsafe when she lands.

That blonde bitch of yours dive kicks it. Get out of jail free card My ass!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Except Baraka can just continuously creep up to Blade Charge range against her (and any character with an air fireball for that matter), and neutral duck the fan then punish the startup for the next iAF before the fan ever comes out.
Or kitana can read that and block the charge. See where I'm heading at? Both players can't be throwing stuff out without any thought.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
we would have caught on to it earlier if a baraka had gone and produced like he did

this was a huge upset/blow up

If im mistaken and there was a previous one i apologize

I really hope more barakas emerge

I know because of TheTetraSpirit mklegend has now been using him and hes really good w him
to date i think its flipping flava,somecubanguy and tetra spirit who have got top 8 over there.
wasnt that huge upset/blow up, tetra has beaten a kitana with more tourny exp in revolver before also.

yea i hope we see him repped more, baraka kommunity is a special kind of kommunity <3

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
to date i think its flipping flava,somecubanguy and tetra spirit(twice) who have got top 8 over there.
wasnt that huge upset/blow up, tetra has beaten a kitana with more tourny exp in revolver before also.

yea i hope we see him repped more, baraka kommunity is a special kind of kommunity <3
damn its an upset when he beats khaotik but not me

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
to date i think its flipping flava,somecubanguy and tetra spirit who have got top 8 over there.

So a number of baraka players have gotten top 8 more than Kenshi players

#JesusChrist