What's new

The Last Son of Krypton -- Superman General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
SatsuiYesHadou
knoterror

Post pics of your physical copies of the game disc and box or face repercussions. Sorry, but I got 2 days left till launch and even if NRS testers are allowed to stream their copies I can't let the floodgates open on everyone just yet so if you're posting stuff I need physical evidence of a game immediately. Its my way of letting info come in, but not letting pirates get attention if we have any in our midst.

Death

Noob
SatsuiYesHadou
knoterror

Post pics of your physical copies of the game disc and box or face repercussions. Sorry, but I got 2 days left till launch and even if NRS testers are allowed to stream their copies I can't let the floodgates open on everyone just yet so if you're posting stuff I need physical evidence of a game immediately. Its my way of letting info come in, but not letting pirates get attention if we have any in our midst.
Is this good enough proof? Can I now post some stuff I found on the most updated version of the game without it getting deleted lol photo (11).JPG

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
Back to topic, I can feel Superman would be a slow clunky character but once he gets that hit, your health bar will drain in one combo.

shaowebb

Is this good enough proof? Can I now post some stuff I found on the most updated version of the game without it getting deleted lol View attachment 4916
Write your name on a piece of paper and put it on that image and I'll double check. Likely I'll be allowed to let you post stuff on characters but NOTHING on how to unlock stuff or spoilers on story. NRS stream changed some stuff about info so theres talk on this right now with the mods.

We get proof...I think it'll be cool. I'll double check though and word of advice for those that got early copies...dont go online till the 16th. I dont' want anyone getting a sony or microsoft ban like the Halo 4 crowd over an early sale from a store going through.

Post your name tagged pic of the copy folks. I'm talking now with the folks in charge.

shaowebb Seriously?

I dont have the game, and I never claimed I did. It was made available at a casuals event I attended last night and I got to sit down with it for like 15 minutes...

There should be stream evidence somewhere. McNasty

Death

Noob
Write your name on a piece of paper and put it on that image and I'll double check. Likely I'll be allowed to let you post stuff on characters but NOTHING on how to unlock stuff or spoilers on story. NRS stream changed some stuff about info so theres talk on this right now with the mods.

We get proof...I think it'll be cool. I'll double check though and word of advice for those that got early copies...dont go online till the 16th. I dont' want anyone getting a sony or microsoft ban like the Halo 4 crowd over an early sale from a store going through.

Post your name tagged pic of the copy folks. I'm talking now with the folks in charge.

Oh I dont want to get banned from PSN. When you say go online. Do you mean the lobbies or signed on to the PSN network? photo (12).JPG

Death

Noob
Back to topic, I can feel Superman would be a slow clunky character but once he gets that hit, your health bar will drain in one combo.
Hes actually not slow at all. His normals are pretty fast. He just doesnt have that many mix ups and you can easily defend against him.

shaowebb

shaowebb Seriously?

I dont have the game, and I never claimed I did. It was made available at a casuals event I attended last night and I got to sit down with it for like 15 minutes...

There should be stream evidence somewhere. McNasty
Just understand my predicament here. I dont know everyone here, or who is or isn't a pirate. I dont know every event nor can I keep up with everything. Most I can do is delete combo posts over this. I'm not talking bans. I've been really heavily enforcing the embargo and NRS streams have made the embargo difficult to monitor now with all the news it showed. Plus its over 6 + hours of footage so its too long to monitor it all for me.

I'm trying to set something up to let those with the game post if they can prove it and so long as they dont post story or unlock spoilers. However, right now I'm still trying to do what I can to spot stuff. Its my job. I dont have much choice on it and instead of just deleting and saying spoilers for the first time since the embargo I gave you a way to keep your post up. If you can prove it was at an event then I'll let it go. If not then I got to hold true to my plan...let those with proof post and those without have to wait 2 measly days. Its the only system of checks and balances I got left to keep potential pirates who may or may not be here from getting attention and praise.

Sorry for all the hoops I'm putting up to go through, but its what I got to do for now to keep order.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Hes actually not slow at all. His normals are pretty fast. He just doesnt have that many mix ups and you can easily defend against him.
So basically he is like KOF's Terry(for those who know what I'm talking about).

shaowebb

shaowebb

Just delete it then. It's not a big deal. Im fairly sure it was streamed but I don't know where.
Thank you for your understanding on this...I'm posting a thread now about all this. Expect a TON of info to flood the boards over this decision.

shaowebb

Oh I dont want to get banned from PSN. When you say go online. Do you mean the lobbies or signed on to the PSN network? View attachment 4917
Game disc too dude. I dont want any clever folks in the next few minutes printing a fake game cover and getting posting priveleges. Show that though...you can post like a madman so long as you dont post story or unlock spoilers.

Death

Noob
Game disc too dude. I dont want any clever folks in the next few minutes printing a fake game cover and getting posting priveleges. Show that though...you can post like a madman so long as you dont post story or unlock spoilers.
Damn man your killing me. I aint no pirate lol. Alright I opened it all up including the game add ons.

photo (13).JPG

Death

Noob
he seems to lack range though, the superman punch helps with that right?
Not necessarily. The punch is a pretty good advancing special. Its 11f and travels almost 3/4 of the screen. Much much farther range than Jax dash punch in MK. Its also a mid too. The only downside is that its -8 so characters with fast normals can blow it up.

Supermans f2 is probably one of the best normals in the game. Its an 8f mid and has the same range as kitanas f2/sektors f2. Great whiff punisher

shaowebb

Damn man your killing me. I aint no pirate lol. Alright I opened it all up including the game add ons.

View attachment 4918
You may post so long as you post NO spoilers on unlocks or story.

Thank you for your cooperation. I'm glad I may have found a way to meet everyone halfway on this and to let all of you get some news now.

Here is the thread I made for others to join you.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/if-you-have-an-early-copy-post-proof-and-you-can-post-info.29976/

Not necessarily. The punch is a pretty good advancing special. Its 11f and travels almost 3/4 of the screen. Much much farther range than Jax dash punch in MK. Its also a mid too. The only downside is that its -8 so characters with fast normals can blow it up.

Supermans f2 is probably one of the best normals in the game. Its an 8f mid and has the same range as kitanas f2/sektors f2. Great whiff punisher
cool, he seems solid.

shaowebb

Whats your opinion on Superman vs in your face rushdown like Flash or vs zoners like GA. Superman has a grab bag of tools and I'm wondering if freeze breath, normals, and heat vision effectively check those or not in your opinion.

McNasty

Moist.
shaowebb knoterror is OK we had a retail copy early at a casual event thanks to someone in the group working at a game store. No real way to "prove" it since it was neither of us that owned it. Please just let the man speak his impressions without getting harassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.