What's new

The Last Son of Krypton -- Superman General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
superman is now kano tier iamtrading in my injustice for gamestop credit =(

lol no man not even near it. Superman wasn't really even hit bad. Black Adam however was. Superman will still probably be top 5 as the F23 is still there and F23xxBreath as well as his armor breaking trait. KDZ will probably win tournaments with Superman still and people will still complain. At least now we won't see people complaining about Superman lasers now.

Oh ok, so what you really mean is you don't actually have any super awesome tech. Moving along.
what? Screw you then. Not gonna quote you in my guide when is released. Why do you post if you are not even interested in the tech and you just want to troll? Read my post idiot, there you can see my tech but not see how to do it. Do your research moron.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
F23 isn't a high. :D I'm going to stick with him no matter what. But now I'll branch out to other characters.
^^

what? Screw you then. Not gonna quote you in my guide when is released. Why do you post if you are not even interested in the tech and you just want to troll? Read my post idiot, there you can see my tech but not see how to do it. Do your research moron.
WOAH, he can see you're tech but not see how to do it? Congratulations! you have no tech.

Anyone can say they have a 100% meterless combo, but means nothing if you have nothing to show to prove it.

Literally, you are all over this sub-forum posting that you have awesome tech, then making excuses as to why you can't show it (really, because you don't have it).

Is just j2 d3 man not j3 and its very very easy to pull off. The j2 makes you able to do 111 easily. Without j2 it is impossible to use it so people use f23 instead to continue the d3. Are you a true superman player? because if you can't pull something like this I can't show you the rest. Whats your bnb? f23 f23 f2 scoop ender? Most pathethic combo ever. By that way of thinking I would rather quit the game. Also, "highly doubt it"? way to go man! I was answering your question. I would never show you something I can't make. Forget about getting any help from me from now on. Also, There is:
a j2 44% combo,
a b3 45% combo,
a 111 40% combo,
an f23 39% combo,
a 223 40% combo,
a j3 45% combo and so on.
All of them just 1 bar without trait and everyone aside the jumping ones are without considering the j2 entrance, with that it would be like 3% more. Those are the combos I use everytime, if you don't know them then you really should stop using f23 breath, because thats the reason you haven't discovered anything.
Quoting b4 edits

you can get more damage, believe me. There is a better combo, I'm still making my supes guide and I have a better combo. Just like that last combo I posted. I'm gonna share my tech, don't worry but you have to understand that this patch can change all and I think it will be the last one so you have to be careful in sharing things before that. Look at what happened with other otgs like flash and wonder woman so be careful.
Also quoting b4 edits:

You still claimed you can get more damage with a 22-low scoop, 1 bar, trait activated mid-combo. So I'm still waiting to hear it.

Quoting b4 edits

Also quoting b4 edits:

You still claimed you can get more damage with a 22-low scoop, 1 bar, trait activated mid-combo. So I'm still waiting to hear it.

Yours Luthor is 22 Scoop, 11, Trait, f2 Freeze, b3, jf3, 3 Superman Punch
Mine is 22 Scoop, 1 Trait, 11 Freeze, b3, jf3, 3 Superman Punch. Mine is better

ugh....can we have one day...one day where there isnt some pissing match in this forum?
sorry sorry, but I read a messege from him taunting me like always and I needed to post that. I'm gonna edit my post, but you are my witness that I've a better 22 scoop combo ok?

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
We need to get over the "I have a better x combo then you" deal. If you're a superman main AND you have a combo to submit, GREAT. we need as many as we can get, doesn't matter if X does 1% more damage than Y. The point is COLLABORATE. You already have the rest of the FGC gunning for you, trying to scalp them some supermans you wanna fight amongst yourselves too?
C'mon guys.

We need to get over the "I have a better x combo then you" deal. If you're a superman main AND you have a combo to submit, GREAT. we need as many as we can get, doesn't matter if X does 1% more damage than Y. The point is COLLABORATE. Fuck's sake, you already have the rest of the FGC gunning for you, trying to scalp them some supermans you wanna fight amongst yourselves too?
C'mon guys.
Ok, my bad.

Ideas I've had so far for post patch bnbs, hopefully they are optimal/useful or give someone an idea for a better combo.

F23 3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 56%

F23 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 62%

223 3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 61%

223 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 67%

3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 63%

3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 71%

Air Smash 3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 66%

Air Smash 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 73%

J3 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 75%

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Ideas I've had so far for post patch bnbs, hopefully they are optimal/useful or give someone an idea for a better combo.

F23 3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 56%

F23 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 62%

223 3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 61%

223 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 67%

3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 63%

3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 71%

Air Smash 3xxTrait 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 66%

Air Smash 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 73%

J3 3xxTrait 3xxB3 bounce cancel J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 75%
This is good stuff, will try this out. Thanks
Only thing I'm iffy on at the moment is the bounce cancels... 3 bars is a lot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yours Luthor is 22 Scoop, 11, Trait, f2 Freeze, b3, jf3, 3 Superman Punch
Mine is 22 Scoop, 1 Trait, 11 Freeze, b3, jf3, 3 Superman Punch. Mine is better
Unfortunately, I've tried yours out now, and it's whiffing. On all sizes of the hitbox.

Any timing notes or video of how to perform it? And what is the damage?

Unfortunately, I've tried yours out now, and it's whiffing. On all sizes of the hitbox.

Any timing notes or video of how to perform it? And what is the damage?
Surely you are whiffing the last 3 isn't it? When you perform the jump, wait a little and then do the j3. After the hit wait to touch the floor and instantly do the 3. Performed on hawkgirl, lantern and luthor, the three types of character weights so it can be done against anybody.

yes, surely you are whiffing the last 3 isn't it? When you do the jump, wait a little and then perform the j3. After the hit wait to touch the floor and instantly do the 3. Performed on hawkgirl, lantern and luthor, the three types of character weights so it can be done against anybody.
I'm whiffing the 11 after trait- so basically I drop the combo after trait.

It might depend on how soon you hit the first 1 after the scoop maybe?

I'm whiffing the 11 after trait- so basically I drop the combo after trait.

It might depend on how soon you hit the first 1 after the scoop maybe?
22 scoop 1, Trait 11. Don't wait to much for the first 1, it's not the timing of your combo, do the 1 as soon as you know it will hit.

I was able to get it once, but the timing was very difficult.

The timing on the combo I've been using feels a bit harder now as well.... It feels very much like 1 and 11 do not pop the enemy up as much as it used to. Also, the hitbox on his standing 1 is definitely lower than it appears. I haven't played Supes long enough to know if this is new or not, but sometimes when I was doing the combo, Supe's hand would basically ghost through the opponent. It meant I had to delay the 1 after scoop a bit to make sure the enemy was low enough to be hit by it, and this makes the timing for anything after trait much more strict because the enemy is closer to the ground...

Perhaps the hitbox of his standing 1 was lowered similarly to how F2 was in the patch.

Idea for post patch 1 bar no trait bnb

F23 3 3xxMB Breath B3 J3 3xxScoop 3xxBreath 46%

Found out about the character weight types from M-Aran-X's post so I tested it on lantern luthor and hawkgirl. After a few tries managed to do it on lantern and luthor. With hawkgirl it seems the timing is tighter(I didn't really try that long though) but I managed to get F23 3 3 to work once by just mashing. So it should work on all 3 weight types.

Status
Not open for further replies.