What's new

The Last Son of Krypton -- Superman General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for letting me do it, i will keep braindead f23ing then, good sir, while you are doing airfootsies using divepunch to get deadly damage in real matches

thank you for letting me do it, i will keep braindead f23ing then, good sir, while you are doing airfootsies using divepunch to get deadly damage in real matches
As I said, way to go noob! thinking i'm gonna use the dive punch without the j2 or a cross up. But what would a scrub know? just keep using f23 brain dead until it gets nerfed. Then all the time you wasted playing the game would be for nothing, because lets get real, I bet you know 3 combos and thats it. No reset, no crossup no nothing.

waiting for you to win a major with dat tekk, (or a local lol) champ.
Same for you :), Also why don't you just use zoning? zoning beats f23 in supes vs supes match so why don't you just use zoning? that fits you way better. I'm gonna post what I can do in the future, don't worry but you? xDDDD don't make me laught. Also pay me the flight ticket and I will gladly go to your home and beat the shit out of you with my tech.

haha, a couple of messages and you are calling people scrubs and noobs, great arguing. now im leaving your majesty, hope you invent some more tech for us peasants

haha, a couple of messages and you are calling people scrubs and noobs, great arguing. now im leaving your majesty, hope you invent some more tech for us peasants
yeah because posting on message boards shows your skill level... right. And about new tech actually there is this deadly reset that nobody is...... Oh sorry, I forget that every time I gave a tip or answer a question nobody cares so I better save my tricks to me and the people who actually cares about new tech and you people can use f23 breath happily ever after until the nerf hammer comes :).

FGC_Chukz

When's Injustice?
then keep using f23 breath all the day. I bet you will progress so much from now on. That's the reason I didn't help you in any of your questions. Have a good day sir :)
Why risk dropping the combo when there are easier ways to get the same amount of damage. Dont know how being an asshole on forums is helping your case either.

Why risk dropping the combo when there are easier ways to get the same amount of damage. Don't u Ferdinand how being an asshole on forums is helping your case either.
nope, none of the f23 combos can achieve such damage aside from the corner ones. your best bet is the f23 combo that use trait and deals 45% but you know what? there are 4 more combos that do the same without using trait. So why would you waste trait in that thing if you could save it for the corner? pls tell me whats your best midscreen combo without trait. Also, dropping that combo? I bet not even you would drop the combo I posted. Is so damn easy to pull off but nobody is gonna try it because they don't know that if you add a j2 to the dive it will make the opponent bounce higher and that leaves him perfect for the 111 freeze.

lol, i actually confirmed just right now that the 46% combo can be done with an airdash j2. So that shows how pathethic some scrubs are. Now tell me that you can't do an air dash j2 into combo pls, in order to prove how pathethic you are.

There are so many problems in this subforum.
We need a complete overhaul and people need to work together.
Fighting amongst ourselves has no purpose, and insults should never be used.
As it is, people hate us for playing Superman. The people fighting here are giving us an even worse name.

WORK TOGETHER AND LET'S GO KICK SOME FANNY (ONLINE, OF COURSE)

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
I found those combos you were talking about. High 40s for all of them.

F3, 4, 111~MB Breath, J3, F2~scoop, 3~flying punch (45%)

B3, 4, J2, 11~MB Breath, J3, F2~scoop, 3~flying punch (48%)

They really aren't difficult either. The J2 into Ground Smash needs perfect spacing. If it's SLIGHTLY off, you won't be able to go into the 111~MB Breath.

I found those combos you were talking about. High 40s for all of them.

F3, 4, 111~MB Breath, J3, F2~scoop, 3~flying punch (45%)

B3, 4, J2, 11~MB Breath, J3, F2~scoop, 3~flying punch (48%)

They really aren't difficult either. The J2 into Ground Smash needs perfect spacing. If it's SLIGHTLY off, you won't be able to go into the 111~MB Breath.
those are with trait. My combos do the same damage without trait. Except for the 48% of course, mine only does 45% without trait.

Rokay

hold that
Just from staying true to the character, shouldn't eye lasers cost meter instead of building meter? He should also have some kind of debuff after trait.

PaYizT

Say it with your chest .
Hi. Im here to ask some questions about superman and what are some of the better , simple combos to use after the MM hunter patch i'am a hardcore online player.
what are the best mid screen bnb's , corner combos , and anti airs to use with superman. I'am pretty good at guessing and don't have much trouble with match ups , i'am just looking for simply easy combos to execute with superman, so 28% to 35& midscreens and 35% to 45 corner combos is what i'am looking for , I 'am pretty good with zoning so that's not a problem and can dominate characters like bane, killer frost, grundy . But since superman always seems to get tweaked i'am not sure witch are best to use and not sure if the guides get updated frequently ,any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Hi. Im here to ask some questions about superman and what are some of the better , simple combos to use after the MM hunter patch i'am a hardcore online player.
what are the best mid screen bnb's , corner combos , and anti airs to use with superman. I'am pretty good at guessing and don't have much trouble with match ups , i'am just looking for simply easy combos to execute with superman, so 28% to 35& midscreens and 35% to 45 corner combos is what i'am looking for , I 'am pretty good with zoning so that's not a problem and can dominate characters like bane, killer frost, grundy . But since superman always seems to get tweaked i'am not sure witch are best to use and not sure if the guides get updated frequently ,any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
Dunno if much has changed after the MMH patch(1.06), regarding dmg and frame data, so I think 'things' stay the same.

As for combos midscreen you can try this ones, don't have the dmg% tho(will add later on):

Midscreen:
- 223 (dash) f23 f2 xx Scoop 3 xx Superman Punch
- 223 (dash) f23 f2 xx Scoop 3 xx Rising Grab~HeatVision(use this to revert positions - You in the corner and putting the other into the corner)
- 223 (dash) f23 xx MB Breath (dash) b3 j3 3 xx Superman Punch
- 223 TRAIT f23 xx MB Breath (dash) b3 j3 3 xx Superman Punch
- f23 f23 f2 xx Scoop 3 xx Superman Punch
- f23 f23 f2 xx Scoop 3 xx Rising Grab~HeatVision
- f23 f23 xx MB Breath (dash) b3 j3 3 xx Superman Punch
- f23 TRAIT f23 xx MB Breath (dash) b3 j3 3 xx Superman Punch

Corner:
- f23 3 HeatZap 3 xx MB Breath HeatZap f2 xx Scoop 3 xx Breath (I know you can get a trait activation somewhere, but I don't reacall where)

The combos are easy to do and don't require much MB Bar at all. Of course there are some other endings like a d3 after Scoop and etc. You can also start combos with f2d1, the d1 is low and special cancelable.

As for AAs you have Rising Grab and d2.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm

Well he wasn't nerfed yet so everything that worked before still works right now.

Midscreen:

F23, F23, F2~ Low Scoop, 3~ Flying Punch=25%
F23~trait~F23, F2~ Flying Punch=31%
F23, F2~ MB Super Breath, B3, J3, F2~low scoop, 3~ flying punch=36%
F23~trait~F2~ MB Super Breath, B3, J3, F2~low scoop, 3~Flying Punch=41%
F2D1, F23, F2~low scoop, 3~flying punch=26%
111~low scoop, 3~ super breath=25%
111~low scoop, 3~ flying punch=23%
111~low scoop, 22~ MB Super Breath, B3, J3, 3~ Flying Punch=37%
223, F23, F2~ low scoop, 3~ flying punch=28%
223, F2~ MB Super Breath, B3, J3, 22~ low scoop, 3~Flying punch=38%
(trait) 223, F2~ MB Super Breath, B3, J3, 22~ low scoop, 3~Flying Punch=41%
B1~MB Super Breath, B3, J3, F23, F2~low scoop, 3~Flying Punch=39%
B1~MB Super Breath, B3~trait, J2, F23, F2~low scoop, 3~flying punch=42%
(trait), J3, F2~ MB Super Breath, B3, J3, F2~ low scoop, 2~flying punch=57%
F3, F23, F2~ low scoop, 3~flying punch=28%

Corner:

F23~laser zap, 3~trait, 3~ MB Super Breath~laser zap, 3~low scoop, 3~Flying Punch=65%
F23, 3~laser zap, 3~ MB Super Breath, laser zap, 3~ low scoop, 3~ flying punch=58%
F3, 3~ laser zap, 3~MB Super Breath, laser zap, 3~low scoop, 3~flying punch=66%
223, 3~ MB Super Breath, laser zap, 3~low scoop, 3~flying punch=61%
(trait) F3, 3~ laser zap, 3~MB Super Breath, laser zap, 3~low scoop, 3~flying punch=74%
(trait) F23, 3~laser zap, 3~ MB Super Breath, laser zap, 3~ low scoop, 3~ flying punch=70%

For anti airs use D2, and rising grab...sometimes super breath is good too.

PaYizT

Say it with your chest .
Nevan and gury thanks a lot , combos were easy to learn took like 1 hour for all of them lol , also am i the only one here who taps the trigger more then once when they meter burn a move? say i use f23 ,f23 meter burn breath? sometimes i couldnt confirm the meter burn so i just tap it fast like 3 times and it always confirms anyone do this?

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Nevan and gury thanks a lot , combos were easy to learn took like 1 hour for all of them lol , also am i the only one here who taps the trigger more then once when they meter burn a move? say i use f23 ,f23 meter burn breath? sometimes i couldnt confirm the meter burn so i just tap it fast like 3 times and it always confirms anyone do this?

No problem at all. Make sure you got those down and the corner ones too which are really useful.

I remember when I had problems confirming the MB Super Breath after a F23 or F2, though I recommend not doing a MB Super Breath after F23 and stick to MB Super Breath after F2 since you will get more damage from it. Have no problems doing it now use to hit the R2 earlier than the F2 I think lol.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Does anyone know how to deal with people's d1 or d3 after f23 breath? It always seems to hit me and when I try to punish it I end up up doing a whiff rising grab. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.