What's new

The Last Son of Krypton -- Superman General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I think 3 stages of hell should be reserved for major feuds. This feud has so many people not caring about it, it's nearly as bad as HHH/Lesnar, which all of maybe 6 people actually wanted to see. Rybotch sucks, Cena sucks, so why should I care?

Only wrestlers on the roster I have an interest in are Punk, Shield, D. Bryan, Ziggler mostly. I'm not gonna lie, Big E is growing on me. I love how he screams like a maniac when he enters the ring. When he threw ADR over his head 2 weeks ago, he made me a believer

This is my argument with it...... apparently vince wants cena in a match that will go down in history. Its crap coz u know the first 2 matches will split...... so really your waiting for cena to just win the ambulance match. They really rushed this cena ryback feud!!!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I get that Cena literally has ZERO competition right now. WWE has not built a strong enough heel to contend for the WWE title. The VERY sad thing is if WWE actually knew what they were doing, Antonio Cesaro BY NOW should be a credible threat and so would Ziggler. What WWE seems to forget is a reason the monday night wars were so popular is that 1 star did not dominate for years. They had MULTIPLE stars to keep people interested.

Bah, I'm gonna rant and just get more upset lol

FYI I'll be at the live Ring of Honor showing tonight in San Antonio, TX. I'll be wearing the red paul heyman guy shirt

tazzmission

Banned
I get that Cena literally has ZERO competition right now. WWE has not built a strong enough heel to contend for the WWE title. The VERY sad thing is if WWE actually knew what they were doing, Antonio Cesaro BY NOW should be a credible threat and so would Ziggler. What WWE seems to forget is a reason the monday night wars were so popular is that 1 star did not dominate for years. They had MULTIPLE stars to keep people interested.

Bah, I'm gonna rant and just get more upset lol

FYI I'll be at the live Ring of Honor showing tonight in San Antonio, TX. I'll be wearing the red paul heyman guy shirt

they ruined cesaro lately wich im pissed and ziggler is out with a concusion

from what i hear he wont be back for a wile wich is smart

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
My theory is Cesaro is being punished because CM Punk at WM29 said that it was a crime that Cesaro wasn't on the card. Vinny Mac doesn't like people speaking out and he punished Cesaro w/the yodeling gimmick and the constant burying

tazzmission

Banned
My theory is Cesaro is being punished because CM Punk at WM29 said that it was a crime that Cesaro wasn't on the card. Vinny Mac doesn't like people speaking out and he punished Cesaro w/the yodeling gimmick and the constant burying

no it was confirmed he isnt in trouble but the writters just cant find anything for him..............

i say bring in adriane neville as a face from nxt have him feud with cesaro and put both in the ic belt division

tazzmission

Banned
old but interesting. apparently vince owns the name john cena wich is his real birth name

also cena details about his one night stand with a big girl 6 minute mark sex life of his starts

tazzmission

Banned
omfg id kill for this

Christopher Daniels Wants Match With WWE Star, Talks Possibility Of WWE / TNA Event

Dean Reilly of Wrestling 101 recently interviewed Christopher Daniels. Here are some highlights:
Who he'd most like to have a match with: "I think the one guy that I haven't had a chance to work with that's still working is Chris Jericho. He's the perfect blend of athleticism and his character. He was neither just one or the other – he was a good mix. I don't know if we'll ever get a chance to share a locker room and work against each other, that's something that I've always held out hope for."

On teaming with Kazarian: "We're fortunate that they've given us the ball and let us run with it. I think it's like any success story in terms of wrestling, when guys find their stride it's because they're playing as close to themselves as they can."

On the possibilities of a WWE/TNA cross-promotional event: "I'm not sure if it'll ever happen – I'd certainly be up for it though. There'd be a lot of attention drawn an event like that. It's just a case of both companies putting their ego aside and giving the fans something they're not going to see at any other time."

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Does Superman have any other 50/50 options besides 223, and 22 low scoop? Heard that gets fuzzy blocked. Does that make it useless as a 50/50?

Also is the forward air dash useful?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Does Superman have any other 50/50 options besides 223, and 22 low scoop? Heard that gets fuzzy blocked. Does that make it useless as a 50/50?

Also is the forward air dash useful?

It's not useless, people still have to read it and I used it successfully at a tournament just yesterday. I tend to go for overhead more because scoop is really punishable. As for mixups you can use F2D1 string and it hits low, no overhead mixup with this string though.

Yes, especially if you use instant air dash.

tazzmission

Banned
i can see this work as a stable

rikishi and his sons the usos

i didnt make the videos but pretty damn cool

face theme

heel theme

and if ziggler ever gos face he should use this

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
It's not useless, people still have to read it and I used it successfully at a tournament just yesterday. I tend to go for overhead more because scoop is really punishable. As for mixups you can use F2D1 string and it hits low, no overhead mixup with this string though.

Yes, especially if you use instant air dash.
Thanks! Though I assumed cause it could be fuzzy blocked opponent would always to be able to block it. So if they block the scoop they have time to punish that?

Also any suggestions on corner pressuring with Superman?

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
It's not useless, people still have to read it and I used it successfully at a tournament just yesterday. I tend to go for overhead more because scoop is really punishable. As for mixups you can use F2D1 string and it hits low, no overhead mixup with this string though
What overhead mixup? Just straight 2,2,3?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I went to the live ROH event in San Antonio, TX last sat night. One of the best live events I have ever attended. My instagram is anthonynca83 if you guys wanna see the pics I'll be posting them up later. I met the Brisco brothers and took a pic w/them, very nice guys

tazzmission

Banned
I went to the live ROH event in San Antonio, TX last sat night. One of the best live events I have ever attended. My instagram is anthonynca83 if you guys wanna see the pics I'll be posting them up later. I met the Brisco brothers and took a pic w/them, very nice guys

you heard what briscoe stated last month right? he wrote on twitter he would shoot gay people

video of his apology and i have to say its one thing to disagree with something but the shooting comment was way out of line imo

video

story

http://www.examiner.com/article/jay-briscoe-gay-marriage-tweets-ring-of-honor-champion

Status
Not open for further replies.