What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Better get to practicing that constant hop spam.

The good thing is that online you will never receive a "Stop spamming hop" message in this game.
Because that's the actual game.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
It s gonna be jump town at launch just like MKX lol BTW did they say anything about the netcode?
I don't think anything really has been established on the net code. I believe they have said a time or two that it's going to be good or at least better than what has come before for the series. What that really means compared to other games is anyone's guess right now, and really, what else are they going to say?

For the moment, I think it's best to keep hopes realistic for its quality. MKX, KI quality feels a little optimistic given the scope and experience behind the project. I'll be glad to be proven wrong, and I'm certainly not feeling pessimistic about it, but until someone objective can get a peek at it, I'm assuming the quality will be more main stream than the industry leaders. Fortunately, the mainstream bar has gone up a little, so we shall see. We shall see.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I think i might be more excited for this game than I2 >_>

Been messing around in the lab with 98UMFE, 2k2UM, and XIII to get ready for this one, seems like a great series and I'm bummed I never really got into it before

Is there any word on future DLC plans yet? Because if there's even a chance of Blue Mary and Vanessa making it in this is going to be incredible

I think i might be more excited for this game than I2 >_>

Been messing around in the lab with 98UMFE, 2k2UM, and XIII to get ready for this one, seems like a great series and I'm bummed I never really got into it before

Is there any word on future DLC plans yet? Because if there's even a chance of Blue Mary and Vanessa making it in this is going to be incredible
The only thing i worry about is the online I hope they don t mess it up If they do the franchise may be dead