What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This game is literally the reason I'm buying a PS4. Injustice 2 eventually got announced but the moment this got announced I was sold. Always loved KOF and I eventually left UVMC3 for KOF 13. No regrets.

The roster of 14 looks incredibly stacked too. I intend to see if I can make a team from Mui Mui/Kukri/Banderas. Mui Mui is the only one I am 100% certain I will stick with. Her rekkas, specials, and toolset just look too good not to abuse her stuff out there. Hoping to use Kukri and Banderas for mixups. I'm torn though...I am a longtime K' , Andy, and Kyo player and I have a weakness for them. Plus I am fascinated by Meitenkun's concept of using "Sleeping fist" which is a hollywood offshoot of Drunken Fist which was a real life style that I mained in martial arts and obsessed over polishing.

God I'm hyped for this title. Has a ton of awesome.

Oh lol. I mean you've got forums like Dreamcancel, very similar to TYM and such for KOF. It isn't as active/informative as TZ or TYM, but it gets the job done.
Juicebox also have some playlists on youtube going over character basics (Not all tho) and 13 systems
Thx guys I m trying to level up to not have a handicap when 14 comes out and the CPU is no help
BTW what s juicebox's youtube

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Thx guys I m trying to level up to not have a handicap when 14 comes out and the CPU is no help
BTW what s juicebox's youtube
Here's one for Kim. Always a strong character, very easy to play, simple strategy, very strong pressure, good start for someone newer to the series and a good fit for scumbag Takeda players. -.-

Go through his channel. Bunch of characters and tech throughout the playlist.

Here's one for Kim. Always a strong character, very easy to play, simple strategy, very strong pressure, good start for someone newer to the series and a good fit for scumbag Takeda players. -.-

Go through his channel. Bunch of characters and tech throughout the playlist.

Lol thx I wanted to try to learn Andy and Terry and maybe Joe(go full fatal fury)
And also u should know by my Mk character that I don't like top tiers

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Just wanna emphasize that juicebox's videos are fucking fantastic. Yes they relate mostly to 13 but cut out the shit about HD mode/drive canceling and almost all of it will apply to 14 minus whatever character specific changes happen.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Also thank flying fuck HD mode is gone and back to old style max. If you wanna break your sanity find some HD combos for Ash.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Started from the bottom now we re here But more seriously I thought except Joe that team Fatal furry wasn t top tier
Yea it's game by game dependent. In some games they are, some they aren't. In KOF13 none of them are that good in comparison to other characters, or older incarnations. Terry and Joe are pretty weak in '13, and the 3 of them teamed are one of the weakest teams in the game.

Meaning they'll probably be savages in '14 lol.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Man Tizoc went whole ham on his new wrestler gimmick. New moves and everything to sell it. Soooooo good.
And holy shit at Angel returning with the Rock Bottom and People's Elbow intact. :D

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Thanks for keeping us up-2-date on KOF stuff.

I used to check out the SRK front page for news, but the recent changes make even quick visits unpleasant. It's much nicer just to see my little flag icon light up.
No problem. I'm really digging the way the game looks. I was able to play it for a few minutes at combo breaker at it feels like KoF.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
PRE-ORDERED games will come with Nightmare Geese and Classic Kyo skin.

PRE-ORDER – IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED

Pre-order THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV to get Classic Kyo, Nightmare Geese and a dynamic theme!
The next generation of THE KING OF FIGHTERS is here! Featuring one of the biggest character rosters in the series, 50 characters battle it out in the iconic 3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE system. Bursting into full 3D graphics, witness the 2D fighting action in a completely new dimension at 1080p - 60fps. Burn To Fight!
Features
• 50 fighters join the tournament in one of KOF’s biggest rosters!
• Duke it out in up to 12-player online PARTY BATTLES
• The full STORY MODE continues KOF XIV’s robust tale
• New CLIMAX CANCELS deeply evolve KOF’s special move mechanic. Chain special moves to create ultra-destructive combos!
• Unleash EX specials to enhance your attacks in the improved MAX MODE
• Perform combos by tapping the ‘Square’ button with RUSH MODE!
• Train with friends in the Online training mode, or spectate battles and capture fights

For more information on pre-ordering, including how to cancel your pre-order, see the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement. Auto-download requires Automatic Login and Auto Sign-In to be enabled on your PS4™ system.

1-2 PLAYERS
NETWORK PLAYERS 2-12
PLAYSTATION®PLUS SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED
HD VIDEO OUTPUT 720P • 1080i • 1080P

Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.