What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
All I really need to know is if the online works, how extensive it is, and some other features. I bought KoF 13 on release. Somehow KoF was sold out in 2 out of 3 game stores in the mall. There even was another guy there for the game as well. The trials seemed actually good and the color edits was a needed extra. But me being a KoF scrub and bad online was not a good mix. KoF could see a nice increase in players. Especially with another hype Evo. Just need to execute.

I'm not sure it's going to be a worldwide demo. Possibly China only.
There was a tweet with the word "demo" in it but that got deleted. Then a tweet went up about being able to preorder. Either a news slip or miscommunication.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
All I really need to know is if the online works, how extensive it is, and some other features. I bought KoF 13 on release. Somehow KoF was sold out in 2 out of 3 game stores in the mall. There even was another guy there for the game as well. The trials seemed actually good and the color edits was a needed extra. But me being a KoF scrub and bad online was not a good mix. KoF could see a nice increase in players. Especially with another hype Evo. Just need to execute.

There was a tweet with the word "demo" in it but that got deleted. Then a tweet went up about being able to preorder. Either a news slip or miscommunication.
Same. As great as the game may turn out, I'm in a point in my life where I can't travel as much as before so I need a working Top Tier online.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Does anyone know if there is a female character in KoF that the community hates to be around? I'm 2 for 2 in mains since SFV. So I'd like to make it 3 out of 3 for consistency sake.

Same. As great as the game may turn out, I'm in a point in my life where I can't travel as much as before so I need a working Top Tier online.
Yeah. How else can I give you the work until March?:eek:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That's if Kula is top tier and my controller dies. Otherwise you'll be playing someone else and losing still.
Kula could be God Tier or F Tier, been playing her for 14 years straight lol. Like Bryan Fury, she's a character I will never switch from.

If she's F Tier it'll only make it more inexcusable when she gives you the L's after you're controller is fully charged. -.-

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Kula could be God Tier or F Tier, been playing her for 14 years straight lol. Like Bryan Fury, she's a character I will never switch from.

If she's F Tier it'll only make it more inexcusable when she gives you the L's after you're controller is fully charged. -.-
Oh please. I've met you. You ain't mexican enough to be playing KoF for 14 years.

I don't think it will be hong kong only as they announced it at evo. Would be pretty weird to make that announcement at an american event when it is for another region only.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Supposed to be sometime next week. I'm not seeing a specific date anywhere sorry. It is local only play. Also not sure about the characters.
Local play only? I've officially lost chips hope on playing this game online. Guess I got to wait a week for people to test it. Meh. I still got hope for Tekken.