What's new

The Joker Gameplay Trailer

Comments

Hmm from the trailer is he lacking a normal projectile? Like, his revolver?

Also gotta wonder his D1 is like.

Hmm from the trailer is he lacking a normal projectile? Like, his revolver?

Also gotta wonder his D1 is like.
I think he still has a standard pistol shot. At one point you see him fire a rocket from the batman puppet, but it's an EX move. So I imagine the normal version is just a regular shot.

The BTL skin is creepy in general but if it moved since that is his mouth I think that would be creepy as well.

calling it now that jokers V3 is gonna be a zoning variation with that low gunshot move and exploding head man

also calling that parry is not gonna be a base move and gonna be in his worst variation (in true kano fashion)

yes i work at nrs thanks for asking

calling it now that jokers V3 is gonna be a zoning variation with that low gunshot move and exploding head man

also calling that parry is not gonna be a base move and gonna be in his worst variation (in true kano fashion)

yes i work at nrs thanks for asking
Wouldn't you get in trouble for telling everyone that? But if you do cool story, tell your co-workers to make wake ups good again like MK 9 where they actually work and bring back breakers

Also I like how you can see the damage done during some Fatal Blows for the rest of the match but I wish it would be even more detailed especially in this case. Imagine Baraka having a bloody smile after that FB. That would be cool.

And as always with a new character trailer, I find myself having to temper my expectations as there's no telling what their competitive variations are going to be like and what super cool moves they've left for customs only.