What's new

The Joker Gameplay Trailer

Comments

This is everything I wanted from The Joker. It's violent, bloody, unpredictable, silly, and completely The Joker. I can't wait to rampage through Mortal Kombat with my cane, knives, guns, and playing cards.

god damn , wow .... fucking amazing, thank for that, NRS ! Joker seems funny and deadly at the same time ! lot of personality on him for MK11 ! He will make all MK characters look fools with this bag of tricks ! all wonderful, his fatal blow , fatality, intro , outro, special moves, all kick ass !

what expect more from the prince of crime ? awesome incarnation, the best so far from a NRS game for this character !

100% approved ! ;)

btw, those DC skins for MK characters are wonderful, nice touch, Ed Boon !

:joker:

Killer croc baraka skin??
Emmm ok?
Yeah emmmm, sorry what? :confused:

His fatality is awesome, interesting to see what gets put in tourny variations and things like if bombs low etc, the hopping full screen gimp proper made me laugh though

Terrific. Looks like I have a new main.

The Batman Who Laughs is literally the best thing ever, well played Ed.

I can't wait to see the different skins for the Joker, hopefully there's a Mark Hamill or Joaquin Phoenix somewhere!

Also, the Friendship Fatality is 10 out of 10.

Last edited:
Not sure. But his FB might be cancelable like Johnny's. I couldn't tell what was going on the entire time playing it at normal speeds. I had to pause and slow motion just to see what he was doing.

That Killer Croc Baraka skin and that Batman Who Laughs Noob skin are fucking awesome.

Happy to see they completely re-did Joker's moveset. I knew they wouldn't just copy/paste his Injustice shit.

And I was hoping this skin would go to Shao Kahn, but whatever....

I’m starting to think kahn won’t get any skins since he was dlc. Sucks. They just keep doing the same characters.