What's new

The House of El : (1.06) Superman General Discussion Thread

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Anyone else experimenting with hard knockdown stuff in the corner? You can get a weird cross-up/not a crossup setup with hkd that nets about 30~ meterless and traitless damage.

There's two instances of me doing it, the first clip is a crossup and the second clip isn't. The height of the J3 plays into this but at times it just feels random on whether it crosses up or not. That's what the D1 is for, it gives you time to see what direction to continue your combo.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Anyone else experimenting with hard knockdown stuff in the corner? You can get a weird cross-up/not a crossup setup with hkd that nets about 30~ meterless and traitless damage.

There's two instances of me doing it, the first clip is a crossup and the second clip isn't. The height of the J3 plays into this but at times it just feels random on whether it crosses up or not. That's what the D1 is for, it gives you time to see what direction to continue your combo.
Oh boy this is going to be fun. :D

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@daddydab32ho will you please confirm you are returning to the Fortress? If so let me know if you will be on tomorrow, I got something(s) I wish to show you Sensei.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Forgot to post these, two funny/weird/glitchy moments I've had while playing with Supes.

9:45, I do air lasers and Green Lantern comes out of the other side of the screen.

4:25, Batman knocks me down and tries to continue pressure, I wakeup breath and he gets knocked towards me which allows for a divebomb setup somehow.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
What so all kryptonians are dead. No new tech or matchup discussion? Superman thread better step it up.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I don't know if this is known or not, but theres a camera glitch with corner car interactibles.
If you do the MB Rising Grab in the corner and immediately do the interacible in the left corner of Wayne Manor/other stages the camera wont readjust until you throw the car, messing up wakeups. It's a pretty awesome way to end your corner combos

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I don't know if this is known or not, but theres a camera glitch with corner car interactibles.
If you do the MB Rising Grab in the corner and immediately do the interacible in the left corner of Wayne Manor/other stages the camera wont readjust until you throw the car, messing up wakeups. It's a pretty awesome way to end your corner combos
Ya Wayne manor one was known for sure but not sure about the other cars

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
What's the most you guys are getting in the corner with a practical combo and divebomb reset? I'm getting 96 percent with 1 bar.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Stop doing basic s3 xx trait, s3 xx breath already. I hate you so much.

Oh, and start implementing the Supes ultra vortex with dive bomb and sweep...

Lol

Last edited:

xQUANTUMx

What's the most you guys are getting in the corner with a practical combo and divebomb reset? I'm getting 96 percent with 1 bar.
Tbh I'm not resetting as much anymore I can't tell you the damage. I'm leaning towards containment and oki. Maybe bc the peeps I play with know all the shenanies and I'm forced to go for the f2d13 or b23 HKD's and force a legit guess...

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Tbh I'm not resetting as much anymore I can't tell you the damage. I'm leaning towards containment and oki. Maybe bc the peeps I play with know all the shenanies and I'm forced to go for the f2d13 or b23 HKD's and force a legit guess...

B1 can stuff wakeups for whatever reason. Gotta be timed right though. Also, you can get a 32 percent B23 combo meterless and traitless.

F23, 3, zap, 3, scoop, B23 *trait here if you want*. Still sets up your Oki but, if you decide to do divebomb, it does the weird backwards block one. Also, mixup those dive bombs, never give up hope lol.

xQUANTUMx

B1 can stuff wakeups for whatever reason. Gotta be timed right though. Also, you can get a 32 percent B23 combo meterless and traitless.

F23, 3, zap, 3, scoop, B23 *trait here if you want*. Still sets up your Oki but, if you decide to do divebomb, it does the weird backwards block one. Also, mixup those dive bombs, never give up hope lol.
Oh I still do it, LMAO. I just have to be pickier when I choose to. All about conditioning

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Oh I still do it, LMAO. I just have to be pickier when I choose to. All about conditioning

Funny, I db my ass off online but, in tourney, I don't do it nearly as much. I find it weird since most of the people in MI know me as being db/reset heavy.

xQUANTUMx

Funny, I db my ass off online but, in tourney, I don't do it nearly as much. I find it weird since most of the people in MI know me as being db/reset heavy.
Ya I can't get away with it at my local so that's why I'm knockdown heavy. Actually even an online ft10 for example, I might legit try maybe 3-4 times and that's it. I use the b23 setup a lot offline. Opens up other possibilities. We should play again soon and compare notes

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ya I can't get away with it at my local so that's why I'm knockdown heavy. Actually even an online ft10 for example, I might legit try maybe 3-4 times and that's it. I use the b23 setup a lot offline. Opens up other possibilities. We should play again soon and compare notes

Anytime.