What's new

The Heroes and Villains of the MKX Tournament Scene

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
The low tier heroes of the community are the true heroes. A lot of them were in GGA, come to think of it, and with GGA not quite as active as they were before, I feel like we don't have the lower tier bruisers we did before.

YOMI are pretty much the villains now. Sonic Fox is neutral in my book. I actually still cheer for him every time because... I mean, how can you not get hype for someone with that much fucking talent? The kid is a monster across multiple games which all play radically different. That's not a villain in my book.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
The thing is, Jr is super cool about it and it was in absolutely no hard feelings. We joked about it after the set was over.

The only people that took it seriously were the salty people online that don't know what it's like to have fun at an event :DOGE
Not what he said to me. Anyway im not salty about it in the slightest. It was just some villain shit

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I thought that was absolutely hilarious, and it appeared to be all in good fun so it didn't come off as villainous to me lol

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
The thing is, Jr is super cool about it and it was in absolutely no hard feelings. We joked about it after the set was over.

The only people that took it seriously were the salty people online that don't know what it's like to have fun at an event :DOGE
You're still a villain shut up

Reactions: GAV

Wigy

There it is...
How is pig a low tier hero, he only ever properly succesful with mk9 kenshi and zod who were both top tier lol

and hes done next to nothing mkx except moan and the only reason he probably stuck with kenshi is cause the community identified him as THE kenshi player.