What's new

The Heroes and Villains of the MKX Tournament Scene

You, FoxyGrandpa, are a villain. Similar to SonicFox you can seem unbeatable, use an S Tier character, and use them so effectively it looks like the opponent never even has a chance to counter. As a casual who watches tournaments pretty frequently I'm always rooting for someone using a low tier character to wipe you out. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

You, FoxyGrandpa, are a villain. Similar to SonicFox you can seem unbeatable, use an S Tier character, and use them so effectively it looks like the opponent never even has a chance to counter. As a casual who watches tournaments pretty frequently I'm always rooting for someone using a low tier character to wipe you out. Sic Semper Tyrannis. H
But let's be real here. F0xy is probably the only Kung Lao folks don't mind seeing all the time. Frankly, I'm so tired of seeing that fuckin' guy everywhere I look. But when F0xy is using him, I really don't mind because his Lao is amazing to watch.

Skedar70

Noob
You, FoxyGrandpa, are a villain. Similar to SonicFox you can seem unbeatable, use an S Tier character, and use them so effectively it looks like the opponent never even has a chance to counter. As a casual who watches tournaments pretty frequently I'm always rooting for someone using a low tier character to wipe you out. Sic Semper Tyrannis. H
Exactly this. I am always rooting for someone to beat the unbeatables. Sonicfox Yomi Foxy. However when it comes to Sonicfox against Yomi I go Sonicfox since he is alone against a team of elite players that train 24/7 only with the purpose of defeating him. When it comes to foxy vs yomi I go yomi since its america vs europe and because foxy uses lao which is a grab and breaker festival.

Exactly this. I am always rooting for someone to beat the unbeatables. Sonicfox Yomi Foxy. However when it comes to Sonicfox against Yomi I go Sonicfox since he is alone against a team of elite players that train 24/7 only with the purpose of defeating him. When it comes to foxy vs yomi I go yomi since its america vs europe and because foxy uses lao which is a grab and breaker festival.
I find myself rooting for SonicFox whenever he breaks out his Kitana though. He's still the best Outlaw EB in the business too.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I am but one man, not the entirety of Europe

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i think something like this is more player match up based..

example-
Sonicfox taking out Yomi - Sonic is the "hero"
yet - Slayer defeating Sonicfox in tourney that time instantly turned Slayer into the "hero" and Sonicfox into like the final boss villain..

then lets say you have a match up of Hayatei vs milky -
both players who you would prob see as "hero" but now one of them has to be the villain and i bet it will be whoever comes with the dirtiest set ups.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
F0xy and the EU players redemption = heroes

Villain = BurgerKing, Cowboy, M2dave

anti-hero = PL, Pig, Lord Brady

mrKrucifix

Just call me Kruce
i think something like this is more player match up based..

example-
Sonicfox taking out Yomi - Sonic is the "hero"
yet - Slayer defeating Sonicfox in tourney that time instantly turned Slayer into the "hero" and Sonicfox into like the final boss villain..

then lets say you have a match up of Hayatei vs milky -
both players who you would prob see as "hero" but now one of them has to be the villain and i bet it will be whoever comes with the dirtiest set ups.

I see it being kinda like Jurassic Park, where Sonic Fox is the T-Rex, YOMI are the gang of Raptors, and we're all the tasty humans. You don't want anywhere near a T-Rex until it saves your ass from being a lunchable.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Heroes- Dizzy, foxy, jupiter, tyrant, nivek

Anti heroes- sonic fox, wound cowboy, pig,

Villains- m2dave and anyone who makes ridiculous claims or top players who talk more shit than they play.

Heroes:

Salt face(low tier hero)
Hayatei( Ronin = Star Wars)
Reo(low tier hero and homeless)
DJT(Beats SonicFox and very helpful.Also a part time pastor)

Villains:

Zyphox( Complainer and Hitbox Destroyer)
Perfect Legend(Forever linked with Jason 13-0)
Tom Brady(Everyone's favorite love/hate relationship and Sub Zero downplayer)
M2Dave(Bad Evalutaor of Talent. I see you Tremor)

I must not understand how this works. Saying SZ is S tier and top 5-7 is downplaying?