What's new

The Herd of Console Sheep

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
why do you need to square up anything lol? you posted tech knowledge that was wrong and got corrected. It's really not that serious. you wanted to live chat with me over it lol you care wayyy too much bout this, let's Keep It Moving brother, thanks for the life lessons, hopefully one day I'll get to be a director of engineering too
It's all good, man. Definitely go for a director role. You will not regret it.

Peace.

Deep33

Noob
Apparently you do care, which is why you remembered what I do for a living and why you mentioned it. I actually don't care what you do for a living either. I only mentioned it to show some credentials but whatever.

If you told me you can remodel kitchens and stated that you own a home improvement business, I'll be more inclined to hear your recommendations. I'm just being honest. By the way, I never called anyone here out of their names like you just did with that quote. I guess I'm an asshole for that.

I'm not stopping you or anyone from having fun. Do what you like.
Think for a second about your audience on a forum like this before you even bring any credentials. This is not a TED forum or....dumb it down a little....you get Quora....dumb it down close to the bottom rung of first world existence and you may get TYM. Again, this doesn't point to everyone in the US FGC, but a sizable portion of it(Healthy yet lazy disgruntled bums on foodstamps). Don't talk about credentials here. Its not worth your time.

Last edited:

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Yes, exactly. Glad we're on the same page.

Cool new profile pic by the way, you play StarCraft II?
Glad to hear it. There's no point in caring what platform anyone plays on it's ridiculous.

And yeah I'm playing Starcraft II right now. Coincidentally I actually just started the game in your profile as well a couple of days ago, I tried the first SS last week but it's just a bit too dated for me to want to stick with

Excellent, we _are_ on the same page!

For StarCraft II, that's typically my main game now. I'm replaying the Campaigns since it's been over a year and am about halfway through "Wings of Liberty." I play Co-Op every so often with my old man, and I played a good bit of Versus. I'm a Random player and made it to Platinum 2 (America servers), but haven't played at all this Season.

Interestingly, I never played the original System Shock, only the sequel, which is one of the greatest games I've ever played. It was so atmospheric, and the EAX in the game, new audio tech at the time, was so freaky immersive.

God Confirm

Excellent, we _are_ on the same page!

For StarCraft II, that's typically my main game now. I'm replaying the Campaigns since it's been over a year and am about halfway through "Wings of Liberty." I play Co-Op every so often with my old man, and I played a good bit of Versus. I'm a Random player and made it to Platinum 2 (America servers), but haven't played at all this Season.

Interestingly, I never played the original System Shock, only the sequel, which is one of the greatest games I've ever played. It was so atmospheric, and the EAX in the game, new audio tech at the time, was so freaky immersive.
i played through all 3 campaigns earlier this year for 100% achievements. Only thing I have left is a brutal achievements, because there is like no getting the achievements on brutal unless you have limitless patience so that's going to be it's own run through lol.

I played co-op for a while to get the Han/Horner picture reward. I'm practicing an MP build or two right now and going to hit ladder up properly. I'm playing Terran bio although my picture suggests Zerg, I may swap over though I'm unsure. I used to play Terran mech religiously and wanted to try something different. Really quality game. Makes me truly happy to be one of the zen PC master race.

i played through all 3 campaigns earlier this year for 100% achievements. Only thing I have left is a brutal achievements, because there is like no getting the achievements on brutal unless you have limitless patience so that's going to be it's own run through lol.

I played co-op for a while to get the Han/Horner picture reward. I'm practicing an MP build or two right now and going to hit ladder up properly. I'm playing Terran bio although my picture suggests Zerg, I may swap over though I'm unsure. I used to play Terran mech religiously and wanted to try something different. Really quality game. Makes me truly happy to be one of the zen PC master race.
Very cool man. I did get all the Brutal Achievements. Some of them are not so bad, others are really, really tedious to get. The only Campaign Achievement I'm missing is one or two of the Lost Viking ones from "Wings of Liberty."

Yeah, my father's in his 60's and not great at the game but he still enjoys it, so we play Co-Op on Normal difficulty so he can have fun. He plays Raynor, I usually play Kerrigan or Karax.

Did you play StarCraft II before then (with Terran mech) or was that in Starcraft: Brood War? I've actually been enjoying StarCraft: Remastered as well, the Campaigns, not multi, and I recently fulfilled a twenty year dream of making my own Custom Campaign. It's ten missions, set between games, and bridges the story gap between original and sequel better. That was a lot of fun to do and learn.

For StarCraft II Multiplayer, Zerg is my best Race, no question. Statistically Terran is my worst, though with the changes that have happened to the game over the last year I actually think Protoss is my worst now and the stats simply haven't balanced out to reflect that yet. Some interesting changes coming again after BlizzCon.

God Confirm

Very cool man. I did get all the Brutal Achievements. Some of them are not so bad, others are really, really tedious to get. The only Campaign Achievement I'm missing is one or two of the Lost Viking ones from "Wings of Liberty."

Yeah, my father's in his 60's and not great at the game but he still enjoys it, so we play Co-Op on Normal difficulty so he can have fun. He plays Raynor, I usually play Kerrigan or Karax.

Did you play StarCraft II before then (with Terran mech) or was that in Starcraft: Brood War? I've actually been enjoying StarCraft: Remastered as well, the Campaigns, not multi, and I recently fulfilled a twenty year dream of making my own Custom Campaign. It's ten missions, set between games, and bridges the story gap between original and sequel better. That was a lot of fun to do and learn.

For StarCraft II Multiplayer, Zerg is my best Race, no question. Statistically Terran is my worst, though with the changes that have happened to the game over the last year I actually think Protoss is my worst now and the stats simply haven't balanced out to reflect that yet. Some interesting changes coming again after BlizzCon.
Oh I mean I have all the achievements, just not the achievement for finishing the levels on max difficult. I got everything else (Lost Vikings included). Tip with Lost Vikings, you can spam spacebar and shoot at double the speed. As soon as I realised this I smashed it next try, and kept going for so long I eventually suicided to get back to the game it was just easy at that point.

I played through the SC1 and BW campaigns for the sake of the remaster, and the original game going free. I've never played through the storyline before so it was interesting. I played Zerg in WoL, Protoss in HotS, so for LotV I figured I'd try something new and went with Terran mech. I had a large break and now that I'm back I figured I'd give Bio a try. I'm considering sticking with Zerg though now that I've had a feel of every race. Terran is definitely the hardest and I'm not sure I want that, though they are a lot of fun

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Point taken.

I figured out what's happening here. Both of these guys that have been jumping on my case are at a point in their lives where no matter what logical explanations they get, they don't care and stick to what they believe. That's Ok, it's within their rights. I have a 24 year old niece that acted like that when my own brother told her what she had done wrong.

I totally got their point with the $400.00 PC build. I even acknowledged it. They jumped on me for talking about a driver issue that I brought up. Basically said "When did this happen? 15 years ago?", when that literally happened 2 months ago. They tried to discredit what happened to me but whatever.

I was responded to with a "read it and weep" spec list to prove that you could build a gaming rig with $400.00. That list was petty bad for a gaming rig. I had to check him on that. When I reply to you, you get what you give. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I or anyone else does for a living. It adds credibility but that guy is correct, it does not matter at the end of the day.

What does matter is if you respond to someone with something that may provoke a response that you don't like, don't reply with that response lol! I have to admit, there are some very off the wall responses that I got.

Peace.
I think your first mistake was taken anything said on the internet, let alone TYM, seriously. Most people just say shit out of boredom with no actual reason or purpose behind it. The fact that you responded so seriously opened you up. Just some advice, try to avoid having serious discussions on the internet. Speaking from experience, here.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I think your first mistake was taken anything said on the internet, let alone TYM, seriously. Most people just say shit out of boredom with no actual reason or purpose behind it. The fact that you responded so seriously opened you up. Just some advice, try to avoid having serious discussions on the internet. Speaking from experience, here.
Oh trust me, I was never in a serious mood. I was having some e-fun just like everyone else. I just like clarifying myself and having a good old fashioned debate. I've got some years on most likely all of you so this isn't my first Rodeo .:)

I'm 44 years old just so you know lol! I'm a grown man with a wife and a kid that's almost as old as some of the members here.

Definitely good advice, though. :);)

Error404

Noob
PS4 has cooler exclusives . And I don't do editing/animation/anything that needs a powerful PC. And I'm not buying an expensive pc to get 3 hours a week of gameplay of a shitty port . So yeah that covers it i'd say

Oh I mean I have all the achievements, just not the achievement for finishing the levels on max difficult. I got everything else (Lost Vikings included). Tip with Lost Vikings, you can spam spacebar and shoot at double the speed. As soon as I realised this I smashed it next try, and kept going for so long I eventually suicided to get back to the game it was just easy at that point.

I played through the SC1 and BW campaigns for the sake of the remaster, and the original game going free. I've never played through the storyline before so it was interesting. I played Zerg in WoL, Protoss in HotS, so for LotV I figured I'd try something new and went with Terran mech. I had a large break and now that I'm back I figured I'd give Bio a try. I'm considering sticking with Zerg though now that I've had a feel of every race. Terran is definitely the hardest and I'm not sure I want that, though they are a lot of fun
I actually figured that out for Lost Viking as well. I made it as far as the Teratron, but lost. That was about a year ago.

I've quite enjoyed the StarCraft franchise's story as a whole, it's a really fun game story. For "Legacy of the Void" Versus, there's constant hate arguments going on between Protoss and Terran players right now as to who has it harder. It's sad and funny to watch all the people whine about "balance" instead of looking for ways to make up their own shortcomings.

ok guys,
all fun aside but this deep33 guy is obviously either an hide account from someone who hates tym or an troll who just want to provoke and trashtalk with no exeption.
the worst thing is though, some people here find this thread funny and thats weird. a thread made by a guy whose making fun of us in our own board, how is that funny? i like fun threads too but this deep33 guy is not funny. he is an ******** instead no doubt. i have been watching him posting around since his very first post.
this guy is like an even worse version of shaka so he should be banned instantly

@Espio
@Juggs
@Eldriken

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
ok guys,
all fun aside but this deep33 guy is obviously either an hide account from someone who hates tym or an troll who just want to provoke and trashtalk with no exeption.
the worst thing is though, some people here find this thread funny and thats weird. a thread made by a guy whose making fun of us in our own board, how is that funny? i like fun threads too but this deep33 guy is not funny. he is an disgusting scumbag instead no doubt. i have been watching him posting around since his very first post.
this guy is like an even worse version of shaka so he should be banned instantly

@Espio
@Juggs
@Eldriken
Shitty, yes. But hey....just let the clowns be clowns. At least some of us are entertained. It aint that bad ;)