The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by EntropicByDesign, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Flamelurkr

Flamelurkr Noob

I can help you a good bit tonight. What time?

AkioOf100 likes this.
  2. Shini

Shini Noob

GT:Shinitensui "Shini"
    Main: Batman
    US, Arizona
    M-F: 6 PM - ?
    Sat-Sun: Varies

I'm trying to learn more characters, and looking to improve with through the help of the community.

AkioOf100 likes this.
  3. Nobus3r1

Nobus3r1 House of Bane; ID: 8V596

PSN:
    Nobus3r1
    Hey! You're in my guild...not that we do much guild-ish things.

AkioOf100 likes this.
  4. EntropicByDesign

EntropicByDesign Confused and afraid.

Anyone want to play some? I have 30-40m before work.

GG's @[email protected]

I dunno, I like Hellboy, but I'm not sure I see him as someone I'd main over some other characters. If I were to slot a 3rd character in I think Id prefer Manta or CW or something more than I would Hellboy. This has nothing to do with his viability or strength. He's a lot of fun in certain situations but not so much in others. His leap cancels - to me - aren't fun like Beetles flight cancels and such.

Ya know a character I can never play bit would probably main if I could? Flash. Flash is probably my favorite character from a theory standpoint, but fuck some of that execution. Fuck it in the ear.

IM NOT SWITCHING CHARACTERS nor am I planning to, so no one jump my ass please. I'm just watching some HappyPow and other top flash players and he's just SO DOPE.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Espio likes this.
  5. PSN: SneakyButtPoke
    Main: Bane
    Can play pretty well: Cyborg, Poison Ivy, and Firestorm
    Time: M-F sometime after 7pm
    I swear I'm not a troll, my user name was an online joke with friends from years ago, like WoW vanilla years ago, and to bad for me it stuck lol.

6. Psyren136

Psyren136 Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Psyren136
    XBL:
    Psyren136
    Steam:
    Psyren136
    Seems like something a troll would say

Nobus3r1 likes this.
  7. PANDA

PANDA *Supreme Member*

Steam:
    iSnowyPanda
    no PC section. feelsbad

Zyro and Psyren136 like this.
  8. Gooberking

Gooberking 99.9% free

Does this mean you are sad panda?

Psyren136 likes this.
  9. EntropicByDesign

Ok ok. Making pc section now.

I'm on btw if anyone wants to play or practice or whatever.

Psyren136 likes this.
  10. EntropicByDesign

OK guys I think I got everyone added and the list updated to current. Please let me know if I missed anyone, or screwed something up.

Psyren136 likes this.
  11. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Damn I just saw this. I was up literally the whole night making a tech vid for Hellboy. But alas, all my work was in vain (at least today) becuz i couldnt get it to upload today before work :(

Damn technical difficulty shit

Flamelurkr likes this.
  12. Flamelurkr

Flamelurkr Noob

Dang technology can be annoying

13. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

FO REALZ! I tried uploading it like 6 times! It would upload the video to share from the Sharefactory, but when i try to upload to Youtube, it would give me an error message. I dont know if its the format or the amount of space i have on the Ps4. I have no idea. Im really not tech savvy, but it sucks i can't do anything about it for another 8 hours. And i spent the whole night editing, putting all the combos together, and even showing off Hellboy's Revive trait that nobody really has tested. *sigh*....damnit.....

14. Flamelurkr

Flamelurkr Noob

I wanna see what you came up with!

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  15. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

MAN! And was super excited to showcase that shit too! But its not too late. It could be upload storage....whatever that is. I think i need to clear it out but not sure how

16. Flamelurkr

Flamelurkr Noob

Don't know anything about all that lol down for a koth tonight tho!

17. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Damnit...well Im actually going out tonight, so its a no for me. As soon as i get home, i gotta figure out how to upload my vid. Buuuuuut i should be free tomorrow.

18. Gooberking

Gooberking 99.9% free

Who am I kidding? I'm single, it's pay day, there's incoming holiday me time, a decade rolling b-day about to punch me in the face, and I generally have poor impulse control.

Downloading PC version. For parity with PSN, Steam username is set to "The Venomouse"

And it's true, I do have fewer cats than @EntropicByDesign

EntropicByDesign and Psyren136 like this.
  19. EntropicByDesign

I will add you directly.

Games in a bit? I want to finish this Batman Multiverse thing cause legit, some of this gear looks awesome.

Psyren136 likes this.
  20. Zyro

Zyro Noob

Steam ID: zuroiyu Harley main,LF good players

EntropicByDesign likes this.
  21. EntropicByDesign

I'll get you added as soon as my niece relinquishes the computer. Trying to edit the list on mobile is just asking for trouble.

In the meantime, anyone playing? PS4. Beetle and Swampy. Very occasionally I'll play someone random. I'm sort of afking the Multiverses so hit me up here or send a couple messages on PSN ( just to make it chime a couple times and catch my attention,)

Zyro likes this.
  22. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Ugh....the Hangover is REAL today! lol but i probably will be available for some games later later. Do you work today ?Question mark?

23. EntropicByDesign

Yeah, but off tomorrow after 7ish am.

my PS plus goes away at some point today, im almost totally sure. Is it possible to tell exactly? Maybe when the store updates it updates the network.. my GF is at work and is loading the little card I keep for it. Hopefully if I find games it doesn't poop out lol

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  24. Gooberking

Gooberking 99.9% free

Man, the pc situation is not great. Started at rank 899 without even playing. 13 people were in rooms last night.

They are going to have to put this on sale at Christmas just to get the game in people's hands.

Going to be a tight group on pc.

Psyren136 likes this.
  25. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Im pretty sure you will be notified via email and i think it automatically renews. So technically, you will still have it unless you cancel. But i think imma stay in today and play some games :)