What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Is there any Sub Zero mains ?Question mark?

Been so un-interested in this game lately cuz im on my MVCi shit. And the only way to pull me in is either to spar with another Sub to get better OR when Hellboy comes out.
I dont main him, but I do play him - and he's a character I very much want to get better with.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I dont main him, but I do play him - and he's a character I very much want to get better with.
I'm not too sure how I should play him, cuz I yolo alot and get my ass kicked. Then when I'm patient, i get zoned and get my ass kicked. But when I FINALLY get a chance to punish, my combos are not optimal enough, i guess. I just....need to strictly practice with a good one for the time being.

But on a positive note...BUFFALO accepted my friend request! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :l:qtl:D:qtr:r

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I certainly cant speak from a personal success stand point, but when I see Sub played well, and he's kicking ass, its usually a combination of solid pressure and good reads. He really takes reads IMO. You cant yolo well with him as a general gameplan, you just get shredded. The rewards for his yolo are weak.. but solid shatter pressure and mindgames with an emphasis on good reads seems like the way to play him.. From what Ive seen from the top Sub players.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I certainly cant speak from a personal success stand point, but when I see Sub played well, and he's kicking ass, its usually a combination of solid pressure and good reads. He really takes reads IMO. You cant yolo well with him as a general gameplan, you just get shredded. The rewards for his yolo are weak.. but solid shatter pressure and mindgames with an emphasis on good reads seems like the way to play him.. From what Ive seen from the top Sub players.
I mean, my Yolo is 50/50 basically because at times its so reckless other's are suprised on how unsafe i play, that it actually hits! And that's why I love this character because hes strong on opponent reads. I guess I just need to learn how to punish more, apply for pressure, and work on my neutral game.

WOW! I just summed up on how to get better. :)

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
OK! I see the notification on my phone now since i got the app :)

Unfortunately, I'm at work. So i wont be able to get on until later today.....womp!
Wait a sec.Why would I label myself as the worst European Batman if I weren’t from Europe?There is no day here, it’s already pitch black!