What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hopefully more often starting tomorrow. Today was Zeku in SFv, and the last few days were just busy in general, and by the time I did have time to sit down and play, I just didnt feel like it.
I feel you on that! Once u get home from a full work day, sometimes you just dont feel like doing shit!

Well....last night was....cute. I realize how much i hate Wonder Woman now lol. She's very difficult to open up as Sub Zero. But I am up for the challenge to continue being a better "Son Of Prince" Sub Zero, so we can party like its 1999.

Therefor, i shall be online today after 5pm PST. Righteous :cool:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Gonna TRY to play some today before work. 6ish maybe. It's been a busy, shitty day. Got paid, lost my wallet, so couldn't cash my check, made arrangements to get it cashed, found my wallet, cats getting fixed was and that's an issue..

One of my cats, the primary one that needs to be fixed, is a male named Mr. Beebles.. I've had him for years, trapped him as a feral kitten and he lived in my dresser (got in through the back of the drawers) for probably 9months before deciding he wasn't feral any more. It was always fun to try to get clean boxers and shit past a feral kitten that was defendinf the drawer like his home. Well, he developed a terror of cages and cat carries that was so severe I never took him yo get fixed. If he was in a carrier he would flip the fuck out, far beyond the typical "cats don't like this sort of thing" level , to the point he'd bloody his nose and face from slamming into the walls, tear his own claws out attacking the sides and he'd shit and piss all over himself out of fear.. too much for him. He'd then regress back to semi feral for days and you couldn't get near him. Never seen a cat react that badly. He tore me to pieces this morning putting him in. So I'm extremely stressed about how he'd going to have handled today. I begged them to drug him up immediately and fix him first, as once he under he'd be fine, too high to know what was going on... But we'll see. Just super stressful cause he's a great cat and extremely sweet and loving and minus being a rapist, is really well behaved.. my GF is picking him up now, so we'll see how he did. Fingers crossed he's just so damn high he doesn't really remember the day and we don't end up with him barricaded behind the toilet for three days trying to attack whenever someone used the bathroom - cause when we had the carpets redone and he had to go to my sisters for a night, that's what he did when he came home. It took me weeks to really get him back to normal.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Gonna TRY to play some today before work. 6ish maybe. It's been a busy, shitty day. Got paid, lost my wallet, so couldn't cash my check, made arrangements to get it cashed, found my wallet, cats getting fixed was and that's an issue..

One of my cats, the primary one that needs to be fixed, is a male named Mr. Beebles.. I've had him for years, trapped him as a feral kitten and he lived in my dresser (got in through the back of the drawers) for probably 9months before deciding he wasn't feral any more. It was always fun to try to get clean boxers and shit past a feral kitten that was defendinf the drawer like his home. Well, he developed a terror of cages and cat carries that was so severe I never took him yo get fixed. If he was in a carrier he would flip the fuck out, far beyond the typical "cats don't like this sort of thing" level , to the point he'd bloody his nose and face from slamming into the walls, tear his own claws out attacking the sides and he'd shit and piss all over himself out of fear.. too much for him. He'd then regress back to semi feral for days and you couldn't get near him. Never seen a cat react that badly. He tore me to pieces this morning putting him in. So I'm extremely stressed about how he'd going to have handled today. I begged them to drug him up immediately and fix him first, as once he under he'd be fine, too high to know what was going on... But we'll see. Just super stressful cause he's a great cat and extremely sweet and loving and minus being a rapist, is really well behaved.. my GF is picking him up now, so we'll see how he did. Fingers crossed he's just so damn high he doesn't really remember the day and we don't end up with him barricaded behind the toilet for three days trying to attack whenever someone used the bathroom - cause when we had the carpets redone and he had to go to my sisters for a night, that's what he did when he came home. It took me weeks to really get him back to normal.
Awww Mr. Beebles....That's a cute name. Well damn. Sounds like you need some games to de-stress! Well, you know my story....get off work at 4pm PST, wont be available till 5pm. So i cant help that much. So hopefully ill catch you online. Im on my heavy SON OF PRINCE Sub Zero practice mode on!

EntropicByDesign

Awww Mr. Beebles....That's a cute name. Well damn. Sounds like you need some games to de-stress! Well, you know my story....get off work at 4pm PST, wont be available till 5pm. So i cant help that much. So hopefully ill catch you online. Im on my heavy SON OF PRINCE Sub Zero practice mode on!

Yeah, just have to be able to concentrate lol. Originally I thought he was a girl.. and we named "her" BB, which stood for Bedroom Baby because "she" wouldnt leave the room for so many months.. then I realized my mistake, and BB somehow evolved into Mr. Beebles.

EntropicByDesign

@JnTonioo
@Grape Juice City
@sithaari7

Should have you guys added. Certainly not required, but take a look if you dont mind and let me know if there are any errors, or something you want added. If all is good, you dont need to know @ me or anything, just if something needs changing.

List is updated - or should be., As always, let me know if you find something that needs changing.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
@JBeezYBabY

So you're liking Sub? I really do myself. I'm a Beetle main now, but Sub is a lot of fun just the same.
I really do! I touched on him right after Harley but decided to concentrate on Harley. But now, i realize I need a sqaud to get really good in this game because this game is matchup heavy! Loving his damage, his ice traps, combos, overall design, and the fact his win pose is a fatality is GANGSTA!

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
I really do! I touched on him right after Harley but decided to concentrate on Harley. But now, i realize I need a sqaud to get really good in this game because this game is matchup heavy! Loving his damage, his ice traps, combos, overall design, and the fact his win pose is a fatality is GANGSTA!
Harley is a better and stronger character though :D she has more winning matchups. I wish I was good with her, I tried her but she feels stubby in close range

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz
Welcome brotha! Great set of gamers willing to learn here. Shoot me a friend request and ill add ya back when i gets home from work :)
Excellent. I'll be making an effort to get on tonight around 10pm est if you or anyone else wants games.

@EntropicByDesign:Forgot to mention I'm located on the US east coast, and 10pm-3am is usually when I'm available to be more specific. Also I play wired if that makes any difference? Thanks again, really appreciate the effort put into this.

EntropicByDesign

Excellent. I'll be making an effort to get on tonight around 10pm est if you or anyone else wants games.

@EntropicByDesign:Forgot to mention I'm located on the US east coast, and 10pm-3am is usually when I'm available to be more specific. Also I play wired if that makes any difference? Thanks again, really appreciate the effort put into this.

Updated your info!

I'll be trying to work on better formatting asap.

D

Deleted member 28105

Xbox: Ownsmeathead3

Add me up, and prepare to see the meanest Green Arrow you've encountered in your life. That is, unless you've played a meaner Green Arrow in the past. Which is likely. But if you've never played a Green Arrow, i'll happily hold that "meanest" title until the next one you come across. Which will probably be meaner. I'm exceptionally decent.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Had to post one of my new trophies because its the GRINDSTONE that got me here!
I'm not techno savvy so instead of a picture the message reads,

"Get good lag trash loser BITCH

Recorded and reporting. Thx dumb lag switch scrub loser HAHAHAHA."

Best birthday present ever!!

This is a badge of honor for fighting game players. Greatest compliment you can ever recieve.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
What's weird is I don't remember our fight lol but yea I always get super proud at some hate mail. It was better in mkx with bru/fatalities
Brutalities were also smooth af, and learning how to finish a match with a brutality was “necessary”, you know...Wish we had heroic execution or something for Injustice...A special ender that you’d get every if you finished a match with a certain special move.