What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yeah, got stuck doing life crap. Sorry. She's binge watching and its her first day off this week, so I feel sorta douchey taking the PS4 away - I wont allow a TV in my apartment, so you read, use the PC or the PS4 on a monitor and shes currently made it clear that while I could get the PS4 back if I wanted to.. Id regret it.

Sorry man. I'll def be on, but it could be a while. i gave up waiting and am just running cleaning and fiddling around the apartment.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Yeah, got stuck doing life crap. Sorry. She's binge watching and its her first day off this week, so I feel sorta douchey taking the PS4 away - I wont allow a TV in my apartment, so you read, use the PC or the PS4 on a monitor and shes currently made it clear that while I could get the PS4 back if I wanted to.. Id regret it.

Sorry man. I'll def be on, but it could be a while. i gave up waiting and am just running cleaning and fiddling around the apartment.
Shit happens.I hold no grudge for anyone.

Riverdale?

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
Anyone on Xbox trying to get some sets in? Add me on xbl or message me I’ll check when I get on,
Gt is Gronday Johnson
Need to get a good group of people that are trying to level up out fgc ranks

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Sorry I joined and then haven't been playing guys. My Mom had emergency surgery last week so I've been preoccupied, lol. I'm looking forward to bringing her home and getting her better then jumping back in with y'all. Hopefully I'll be back on the grind in a few weeks!

EntropicByDesign

I'll get the list updated today at some point. i'll try to group all the Xbox and PS guys together. I still dont know how to properly format the damn thing. Its a little late, but I should have included forum names with each entry, so people could directly @ members of the list. Sometimes psn/gt names are similar to forum names, but a lot of time they arent. I could probably work it out though.

EntropicByDesign

Sorry I joined and then haven't been playing guys. My Mom had emergency surgery last week so I've been preoccupied, lol. I'm looking forward to bringing her home and getting her better then jumping back in with y'all. Hopefully I'll be back on the grind in a few weeks!
Im in the same boat, minus the surgery and stuff (Hope shes doin well man), just havent had a lot of time, anbd whenever I *seem* to have time, it gets eaten up somehow.

But no worries, theres no minimum participation required, lol.

EntropicByDesign

Also, I made a guild in-game for the grindstone network, if anyone cares. I'm not even totally clear what guilds do in the game beyond occasional extra Boxes.. BUT! we do have one!.

EntropicByDesign

Can you also have a sec to play me?

Hopefully, but I can't make any promises just yet. Don't want to say yeah and then not make it like yesterday. It's not that I don't have time exactly, it's that I don't have time in one stretch. I'll have 10m maybe 15 then I have to get up for a bit and do some shit (I'm making like 6 different batches of rice pudding, trying to find a recipe I like, among other things) for 10-15 and so on.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Hopefully, but I can't make any promises just yet. Don't want to say yeah and then not make it like yesterday. It's not that I don't have time exactly, it's that I don't have time in one stretch. I'll have 10m maybe 15 then I have to get up for a bit and do some shit (I'm making like 6 different batches of rice pudding, trying to find a recipe I like, among other things) for 10-15 and so on.
The old rice pudding excuse. Heard it a thousand times.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Just wanted to pop in to say this thread has been working perfectly. Been getting a ton of games in with people I met on here.

My only question is: How is it that everyone in here is somehow a Beetle main? This thread is crawling with them, and I am getting sick and tired of chasing you guys in the air and all over the map.
:DOGE
I’m not, so add me!

EntropicByDesign

Is that what that $9 butter was for!?!?
Among other things, lol. For instance, I just took a roster chicken I picked up from the supermarket yesterday and ate some of, quartered it and picked all the meat out in kinda bite sized pieces, grabbed a skillet and kinda lightly browned/sauteed the pieces with some of my 9$ butter, removed from heat and set aside, then took some Butter Chicken concentrate (I dont know a ton about Indian food, but its a kind of curry paste you add a little cream and water to to make a sauce - has a mellow flavor, but really good.. Think chicken tika masala, its in that general ballpark), reconstituted it into a nice sauce, added a very small amount of heat (dont like spicy stuff much - pain is not a flavor) via some tasty spices and dried peppers, put the chicken back in and simmered for 20m, fried up some slices of reg bread w/ my money butter (sourdough would be good, maybe even french but my simple ass used white cause its what I have on hand) and spread a small amount of sour cream on them, topped with the butter chicken mixture, sprinkle a little parsley, fold slice, eating slices now.