What's new

The Green Will Humble You - Swamp Thing Combo Thread

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
How are you guys dealing with zoners who just lame you out? Namely Superman/Supergirl who just back up and do the air lazer?

Deadshot also seems like a nightmare.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I mean there's still some wicked goofy stuff with his b.22 fast stand junk, but that still sucks that the AI is still jank in training mode

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Haven't seen it posted here; in the corner you can do - b223xxdb2, 11xxdf2 (3).

Meterless corner combo for some good damage, but the only issue is that the 11 after db2 is like super tight, (much like all of Swamp Thing's bnb's RIP) you have to do the 11 like as late as possible before they hit the ground, which looks like a 1 or 2 frame link :(

#Swampylivesmatter

How are you guys dealing with zoners who just lame you out? Namely Superman/Supergirl who just back up and do the air lazer?

I'm more theorycrafting than anything right now because I haven't played online a whole lot. But, I've been wondering how effective being patient and trying to wait for the right moment to hit them with a meter burn db3 is. Takes you right where you want to be if you hit it.

D. R.

Noob
I'm more theorycrafting than anything right now because I haven't played online a whole lot. But, I've been wondering how effective being patient and trying to wait for the right moment to hit them with a meter burn db3 is. Takes you right where you want to be if you hit it.
It's way too slow. Even on a read some zoners recover fast enough to block. It's stupid.

MB db3 needs to just hold the opponent in place as long as Super Girl's freeze holds that way on trades he can gain some ground. Hell I'd love it if NRS got rid of the stupid hit afterward and just let you essentially restand the opponent with that move. The clone would just hold the opponent allowing a free hit like b3. That'd help his combo potential immensely.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
It's way too slow. Even on a read some zoners recover fast enough to block. It's stupid.

MB db3 needs to just hold the opponent in place as long as Super Girl's freeze holds that way on trades he can gain some ground. Hell I'd love it if NRS got rid of the stupid hit afterward and just let you essentially restand the opponent with that move. The clone would just hold the opponent allowing a free hit like b3. That'd help his combo potential immensely.
that would be nice.

I was trying this last night when i had a spare 5 mins, can someone thats good at this sit tell me if it works or if im wasting my time:

b223 x bf3 MB, 1 x db3, 11 x df1b?

Cheers

I'm assuming if it works its trumped by:

b223 x bf3 MB, f23 x df1u?

Rooks

Cold Azz Mulatto
I was trying this last night when i had a spare 5 mins, can someone thats good at this sit tell me if it works or if im wasting my time:

Cheers

You can get a d2 after MB bf3 and still land f23 df2. Might be able to df1b too, not sure if they're too low.

Rooks

Cold Azz Mulatto

Sweep range helps lot to get knockdown, if you can get that close...

Cheers

In the first combo do f2,3 x db3 instead of 1 x db3.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
found out brainacsship stagebounce he can get trait out then either b2/f2 depending on range :)

also he gets a b3 on the fortress stage which he doesnt seem to gt on others

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Also heres my take at the cambo videos stuff

@Bad Genez maybe get back in the thread and update the freakin op!!!!!!!!

bnb meterless

anti air 11, upvine
b12/f23/21/b232 log
b223, upvine
b223, f23, clone, 11, vinethrow (tight link, don't work on females)
f233, f23, clone, 11, vinethrow (tight link, don't work on females)
b12/f23/21/b232 clone(reset)
b3, j3(deep), f23, clone, 1, greenthumb 3
f3, f23, 11, vinegrab
(corner only)
f233, d2, clone, 11 vine
b223 clone, 1, 11, thumb or vine

bnb metered

d1 ex tree, f23 clone, 1 thumb 3
b12/f23/21/b232, ex bayou, f23, 11, close vine
b223 ex bayou, f23 clone, 1, thumb 3
b223, ex bayou, b3, j2, f23 clone 1 thumb 3 (practically impossible)
(corner)
b11/b232/21, ex tree, 1 clone, 11 vine

CORNER TRAIT GUARANTEE

b12/f23/21/b232 ex tree, d2, b2 trait, covers both sides.