What's new

THE GREAT DEBATE! MARVEL VS DC! WHO WILL WIN?!?!

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I
Uhhh the hulk is CONSTANTLY getting cut and messed up from things FAR less powerful than her sword. Hulk also gets knocked out by things FAR less powerful than a punch from Superman or WoWo, so realistically Hulk has zero chance.

Unless somehow hulk grew some resistance to magic all of a sudden. or got superspeed. or learned how to fly. or learned how to fight better than batman.
Uhh the Hulk is constantly also not getting cut and messed up from things arguably more powerful than her sword, which is the issue like I said.
Also Hulk rarely gets his ass knocked out, can take extremely heavy blows etc. from people as or more powerful than Superman (See: Sentry).
I could make the same argument you are: Wonder Woman gets beat down by people weaker than the Hulk all the time, she gets cut she bleeds etc. Hulk beats people who fly all the time, fast as hell people all the time, experts in combat all the time.

Unless you say X version of Hulk vs. Y version of Wonder Woman from these issues in particular... the whole thing is pointless see?

The issue is that in order to be right people can just pick and choose the evidence that best supports their argument and ignore/brush off the evidence that doesn't. It's comics. it's why none of these arguments ever work. It's why Batman is somehow stupidly invincible in every one of these discussions.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Is it wrong that I've never seen the originals but I have them?

Are their comics any good?
Yeah, watch them now haha.

I really enjoy a lot of the comics in the Knights of the Old republic era. There's some other really good books that take place after ROTJ and stuff as well.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Uhh the Hulk is constantly also not getting cut and messed up from things arguably more powerful than her sword, which is the issue like I said.
Also Hulk rarely gets his ass knocked out, can take extremely heavy blows etc. from people as or more powerful than Superman (See: Sentry).
I could make the same argument you are: Wonder Woman gets beat down by people weaker than the Hulk all the time, she gets cut she bleeds etc. Hulk beats people who fly all the time, fast as hell people all the time, experts in combat all the time.

Unless you say X version of Hulk vs. Y version of Wonder Woman from these issues in particular... the whole thing is pointless see?

The issue is that in order to be right people can just pick and choose the evidence that best supports their argument and ignore/brush off the evidence that doesn't. It's comics. it's why none of these arguments ever work. It's why Batman is somehow stupidly invincible in every one of these discussions.
You're still ignoring her speed and his lack of speed.

Everyone knows the hulk is slow, and everyone knows WoWo is super super fast, faster than Superman in a fight.

Soooooooooo hulk never hits WoWo "realistically" and she punts him into Jupiter/slices him up. And theres never been anything as sharp and powerful as her swords that the hulk has been attacked by.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
You're still ignoring her speed and his lack of speed.

Everyone knows the hulk is slow, and everyone knows WoWo is super super fast, faster than Superman in a fight.

Soooooooooo hulk never hits WoWo "realistically" and she punts him into Jupiter/slices him up. And theres never been anything as sharp and powerful as her swords that the hulk has been attacked by.
Again, you can't just say the sword kills him, and that there's never been anything as sharp or powerful as her swords that hasn't hurt him, which in most incarnations of her character she doesn't even have most of the time. And "everyone knows the Hulk is slow" is also false, the dude has plenty of muscle, he's fast, not insanely fast, but he's not exactly lumbering. But more importantly the Hulk doesn't need to land a hit on an individual, whenever he can't hit someone directly he does the thunderclap or smashes the ground etc.

I mean if you've been reading Wonder Woman recently The First Born is basically Hulk and without help Wonder Woman got bodied.

Again though: It doesn't matter, we could bring up examples of why who beats who all day and not get anywhere. There are version of The Hulk that beat Wonder Woman and vice versa. I'm honestly surprised you're going for the sword thing though, I mean she's barely known for having a super sharp sword or whatever, most people argue the whole "lasso of truth would calm hulk" stuff.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So i got to about Page 5 before i just stopped reading on. About the Rogue thing. Let me put up a question. Lets say i have Rogue's power and i so happened to get punched in the face by Flash who is going fast enough to break the sound barrier. It doesnt matter that my power is if you touch me i get yours. IM FUCKING DIEING. I understand rogue does have above average strength but if you are getting hit with that much force. Which im sure WW could do you are dieing. As for hulk. His power is infinite. Tony stark learned that first hand when he faced hulk with a suit that was made to reverse his strength back at him. Only to find out he didnt have a power level. It kept going. As proven in Justice League Doom. Wonder Woman Can get Tired. So im pretty Sure Thor could keep fighting her until she killed herself. Being that he is a god and never really gets tired. They only make him lose so the avengers get a chance to do anything. ALSO you fuckers made no mention of Dr. Fucking Strange. He is OP as fuck. Superman is weak to magic. Dr. Strange would fuck him. Martain is Weak to Fire. So Human Torch just has to fly up to him and he dies. Like its kinda sad actually. Doomsday i admit is an issue actually. But Marvel does have Hyperion who is basically an evil Superman. But im pretty sure Hulk could take him on. It would be a close fight though. ALSO. For anyone that is all like Healing power DC characters cannot be killed cause of it. The marvel universe has a sword made from wolverines hate that nullifies healing Factors. So All that has to be done is some slicing and dicing. Marvel also has Captain America and Tony Stark to deal with Batman. And im sure some hero on marvel side could sneak in to batmans cave and steal the info that batman made to defeat every hero he has dealt with. I still never really gave an answer to how to deal with the flash. I guess the invisible women could find him and put a force-field over his head and sufficate him. Or put one in his body and kill him. Or spiderman could web up the ground and fuck him which would be funny. if you stop flash from moving he really doesnt have much. ALSO Marvel has MAGNETO. One of the strongest Mutents. WITH his daughter Scarlet Witch. And to deal with Lobo we have Deadpool. Who is also Immortal. So that fight would just go on forever. Also We have taskmaster who can copy other peoples moves if there is any needed hand to hand combat issues. So i really think that Marvel has the Upper hand in this fight. But to some extents i will have to say that it depend on whos universe it is in. Also we do have Galactis. And silver Surfer. And the other Heralds. Also i feel like Marvel just has a more interesting selection of heros and villans. but thats just me. Unless we are talking about Batman who has some great villans.

Hulk does not beat Wonder Woman
New 52 Wonder Woman? No. Hulk smash sparkle lady.

She's strong, but she has limits. Her strongest feat I've seen so far is lifting an aircraft carrier with Supe's help.

Given that she was struggling with that, and had Supe's help, it would be generous to say she had the strength to lift half an aircraft carrier.

Or as the Hulk would say:

"ONLY HALF??? "

Canon takes a backseat to factual vs plot. Batman contends with people he shouldn't simply because plot allows him to. By canon he hangs with people clocking lightspeed +, but in reality he can't do so in a real fight despite it being Canon.
You still don't get what I am trying to say. In canon Batman never beat the likes of Superman in strength, speed or superpowers, he outsmarted ( mostly used OUTSIDE POWER SOURCES). If out of sudden he would punch out Superman without the use of kryptonite, venom or other shit that would mean he can do that in canon and would have to be taken as a fact. The thing with Sentry and MM I keep pointing at is that it creates the same fact when Sentry "punches out" MM with his own powers.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Again, you can't just say the sword kills him, and that there's never been anything as sharp or powerful as her swords that hasn't hurt him, which in most incarnations of her character she doesn't even have most of the time. And "everyone knows the Hulk is slow" is also false, the dude has plenty of muscle, he's fast, not insanely fast, but he's not exactly lumbering. But more importantly the Hulk doesn't need to land a hit on an individual, whenever he can't hit someone directly he does the thunderclap or smashes the ground etc.

I mean if you've been reading Wonder Woman recently The First Born is basically Hulk and without help Wonder Woman got bodied.

Again though: It doesn't matter, we could bring up examples of why who beats who all day and not get anywhere. There are version of The Hulk that beat Wonder Woman and vice versa. I'm honestly surprised you're going for the sword thing though, I mean she's barely known for having a super sharp sword or whatever, most people argue the whole "lasso of truth would calm hulk" stuff.
She moves faster than hulk can see, hulk would appear frozen to her, she would land any and every attack she launches, and hulk would land nothing. Can we not agree on this?

And we've seen what WoWos swords done to Superman, and we know what kind of durability Superman has. Hulk needs resistance to magic, and superspeed. Without those he cant do anything other than get hit over and over by someone he can never see, and sliced by god weapons. In current comics hulks always getting banged up and bruised and cut... by just regular powerful weapons, nothing close to a WoWo godsword.

but seriously tho, let us agree about the speed and how that screws the hulk against people like WoWo and Superman and THOR and Silver Surfer "realistically", nay?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You still don't get what I am trying to say. In canon Batman never beat the likes of Superman in strength, speed or superpowers, he outsmarted ( mostly used OUTSIDE POWER SOURCES). If out of sudden he would punch out Superman without the use of kryptonite, venom or other shit that would mean he can do that in canon and would have to be taken as a fact. The thing with Sentry and MM I keep pointing at is that it creates the same fact when Sentry "punches out" MM with his own powers.
Theres this thing in the debate world called "outliers" that were made for people like Batman.
A showing of power that is never replicated, cannot be replicated, and exists far outside of a characters' realistic ability or mindset.

Batman jumping on Darksied's back and causing him to stumble a bit? Outlier.
If Batman punched Superman causing him damage despite it being so hugely below Superman's usual tanking that it shouldn't affect him? Outlier.

Even if its canonical, its just as capable of being an outlier and thus being unable to be replicated in an actual fight outside of that one instance.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
But too bad none of you know anything about comics...smh SoK kills everyting even god even lucifer spectre LT and Thanos with HotU
Except he isn't. He is on Spawn tier. LT decides his existence is an issue and deletes him before he even has a chance to exist.
His "god" that he kills isn't even somewhat omnipotent.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
So i got to about Page 5 before i just stopped reading on. About the Rogue thing. Let me put up a question. Lets say i have Rogue's power and i so happened to get punched in the face by Flash who is going fast enough to break the sound barrier. It doesnt matter that my power is if you touch me i get yours. IM FUCKING DIEING. I understand rogue does have above average strength but if you are getting hit with that much force. Which im sure WW could do you are dieing. As for hulk. His power is infinite. Tony stark learned that first hand when he faced hulk with a suit that was made to reverse his strength back at him. Only to find out he didnt have a power level. It kept going. As proven in Justice League Doom. Wonder Woman Can get Tired. So im pretty Sure Thor could keep fighting her until she killed herself. Being that he is a god and never really gets tired. They only make him lose so the avengers get a chance to do anything. ALSO you fuckers made no mention of Dr. Fucking Strange. He is OP as fuck. Superman is weak to magic. Dr. Strange would fuck him. Martain is Weak to Fire. So Human Torch just has to fly up to him and he dies. Like its kinda sad actually. Doomsday i admit is an issue actually. But Marvel does have Hyperion who is basically an evil Superman. But im pretty sure Hulk could take him on. It would be a close fight though. ALSO. For anyone that is all like Healing power DC characters cannot be killed cause of it. The marvel universe has a sword made from wolverines hate that nullifies healing Factors. So All that has to be done is some slicing and dicing. Marvel also has Captain America and Tony Stark to deal with Batman. And im sure some hero on marvel side could sneak in to batmans cave and steal the info that batman made to defeat every hero he has dealt with. I still never really gave an answer to how to deal with the flash. I guess the invisible women could find him and put a force-field over his head and sufficate him. Or put one in his body and kill him. Or spiderman could web up the ground and fuck him which would be funny. if you stop flash from moving he really doesnt have much. ALSO Marvel has MAGNETO. One of the strongest Mutents. WITH his daughter Scarlet Witch. And to deal with Lobo we have Deadpool. Who is also Immortal. So that fight would just go on forever. Also We have taskmaster who can copy other peoples moves if there is any needed hand to hand combat issues. So i really think that Marvel has the Upper hand in this fight. But to some extents i will have to say that it depend on whos universe it is in. Also we do have Galactis. And silver Surfer. And the other Heralds. Also i feel like Marvel just has a more interesting selection of heros and villans. but thats just me. Unless we are talking about Batman who has some great villans.
To deal with the Flash Marvel has plenty of magic people who dont even need to be fast. Dr Strange puts some sort of magic spell on him and Flash is frozen, or Scarlet Witch wills his powers away, that kinda stuff.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
To deal with the Flash Marvel has plenty of magic people who dont even need to be fast. Dr Strange puts some sort of magic spell on him and Flash is frozen, or Scarlet Witch wills his powers away, that kinda stuff.
Omg a reply. Thank you so much. I feel special. :cool:. Also can be talk about IRONFIST. I think he would be able to hold his own against some DC Characters.