What's new

THE GREAT DEBATE! MARVEL VS DC! WHO WILL WIN?!?!

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Now, I'm sure this topic has been discussed MULTIPLE times in the world, but I have yet to see a discussion on TYM about it. With all the comic book heads on this site, and with IGAU being pretty strong, I figured this would be a VERY good topic to discuss.

So with that being said, there was a discussion tonight on PIG's evo stream about who would win and the topic got very heated very quickly. The biggest topics were:

-Rogue vs Flash
-Rouge in general
-Dark Phoenix vs Superman Prime
-Hulk vs WW
-Batman vs anyone in Marvel

So you be the judge. Use the knowledge that you know about each genre and make your choice! But please remember, this is a debate, and things will get heated, so be prepared to counter your argument people!

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
This is my team marvel
World War Hulk
Black Bolt
Rouge
Sentry
Emma Frost
Dark Phoenix
Apocalypse

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I know far too little about Marvel to have a good comment on this. Who in DC matches up well with Luke Cage and Iron Fist though? I want a tag team match!

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Okay, if we're going by stupid New 52 standards, Flash will win this since he is the Speed Force now. Before he wouldn't even be able to do jack shit.

Hulk VS WW = Hulk destroys the DC universe.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Marvel of course.
And my team would be...
*Rogue
*Phoenix
*Emma Frost
*Mimic
*Hulk
*Scarlet Witch
*Quicksilver
*Magneto
*Storm
*Galactus

Bye bitch

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Do some of you guys even read enough Marvel/DC content to assess this?

both have their greats, just depends what the match up is. Is this a team battle or individual battle?

Make a list of teams so we can discuss this further.

If it's a team battle, this may favor DC since DC heroes have collaborated and shown better team work than Marvel heroes who seem to have a lot of divisions.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Damn! Which comic was that from?

I also remember reading that Thanos with the heart of the universe was ridiculously powerful.
I actually don't know. lol I just remember seeing that when I was reading up Living Tribunal a while back. lol