What's new

THE GREAT DEBATE! MARVEL VS DC! WHO WILL WIN?!?!

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
@kivatt a lot of your posts sounds very biased, and when people actually give facts, you insult them. Calm down man. Its just a friendly debate.
It's not tough. I'm just backing it up with their actual feats. I like both DC and Marvel equally so I'm not favoring one or the other.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Re-imaginings of the same story , and guess what , they both leave the same results. At the end of the day Barry did run faster than time with a wounded leg , doesn't matter where it happened , the fact is that it happened. Also , considering the movie got more funding BY FAR than the comic , I would assume that THAT'S the way they wanted it to play out , also since it came second , they were just fixing there mistakes.
No, they were not fixing their mistakes. They are making a movie for a general public. So they have to change it to appeal to them. The comic which went on for a year and has multiple tie ins is how is went. How the writer Geoff Johns made it is how it is supposed to be. The movie is loosely based off of it. That's like saying that they wanted Shazam to be in justice league war and a founding member because he's in the movie. When the only reason he was there is because they planned on going an Aquaman movie later on. What happened in the comics is what happened. It's the canon storyline. Just face it. That's how it is. Wally has ran through time and has been able to traverse different dimensions by use of the speedforce. He's better

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
@kivatt, I get the point you are trying to make, but Barry has literally done the same things you list. Go read the main Blackest Night storyline for starters

@RunwayMafia, going by the pollc choices, Superman Prime can do the same. Your move bitch :p

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
@kivatt, I get the point you are trying to make, but Barry has literally done the same things you list. Go read the main Blackest Night storyline for starters

@RunwayMafia, going by the pollc choices, Superman Prime can do the same. Your move bitch :p
I did read blackest night. I read all of it and the tie ins. It was literally the longest and most painful thing to read.

And Barry has never been able to make speed force constructs, or steal and lend people speed. That's only something Wally could do. The greatest feat he did in blackest night, was to bring Bart back with the speed force which Wally could do, and travel two seconds into the future.

Last edited:

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
No, they were not fixing their mistakes. They are making a movie for a general public. So they have to change it to appeal to them. The comic which went on for a year and has multiple tie ins is how is went. How the writer Geoff Johns made it is how it is supposed to be. The movie is loosely based off of it. That's like saying that they wanted Shazam to be in justice league war and a founding member because he's in the movie. When the only reason he was there is because they planned on going an Aquaman movie later on. What happened in the comics is what happened. It's the canon storyline. Just face it. That's how it is. Wally has ran through time and has been able to traverse different dimensions by use of the speedforce. He's better
Your going to give me an aneurism due to shear stupidity. You are the epitome of bias. You clearly have your mind set to being right under any circumstance , so lets just agree that flash would body all of marvel , yeah?

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
These nerd debates are literally nothing but biased statements from both parties and get boring after ten minutes because you realize it's never ending and can always find some sort of solution to the retort of the person you're debating with. I'll say it again, both DC and Marvel are exactly the same in the sense they borrow from one another and have pretty much the same exact characters. Continue squeezing your butt cheeks together out of anger and arguing over your favorite characters, i'm going to go watch Star Wars.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
These nerd debates are literally nothing but biased statements from both parties and get boring after ten minutes because you realize it's never ending and can always find some sort of solution to the retort of the person you're debating with. I'll say it again, both DC and Marvel are exactly the same in the sense they borrow from one another and have pretty much the same exact characters. Continue squeezing your butt cheeks together out of anger and arguing over your favorite characters, i'm going to go watch Star Wars.

Fuck Star Wars!

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Your going to give me an aneurism due to shear stupidity. You are the epitome of bias. You clearly have your mind set to being right under any circumstance , so lets just agree that flash would body all of marvel , yeah?
How are you not getting the concept of what is canon and non canon?What don't you get about something being the actual story, happening in the main universe, and something not be? It's not a hard concept to grasp. That's why I'm saying read a damn comic and know what's factual before you spew nonsense. The tv and movies are not canon. That's like saying fillers in anime are canon. They aren't. Deal with it.

He wouldn't body everyone.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I think 1-3 are better as just 'hey, that's neat' movies. Should have never existed, stands as the shining example of shoehorned sequels

And @kivatt, I'll concede to you on the basis that I haven't personally read a lot of Wally stories, so I'd be uninformed to talk Flashes fairly

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I think 1-3 are better as just 'hey, that's neat' movies. Should have never existed, stands as the shining example of shoehorned sequels

And @kivatt, I'll concede to you on the basis that I haven't personally read a lot of Wally stories, so I'd be uninformed to talk Flashes fairly
You reading the new Constantine book?