What's new

The Greasiest Moment In NFL 2013 Happened Today

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i can't wait for the day when our country will grow the fuck about about judges, no man or woman should be able to just do some shit like that like no accept the renegotiation of a plea deal because of a joke or something so small, and instead give him 30 days in jail.......these judges are the epitome of self proclaimed law enforcers that i hate in this country/world. a cop can act anyway he wants to a citizen, say some shit out his ass, and when spoken back to, because of a formality in the law its disorderly conduct towards a police officer, fuck that shit. a judge at any moment can make judgments that are completely biased and can ruin a few lives before they are called to attention for their actions and exposed for being biased. humans are imperfect, and with such a small room for error that can determine the future of lives, i really hate that judges have that much power in the court room. and the fact that their are judges out there like this guy
make me sick that they have so much power. thank god for the jury lol i know that as of now its hard to change it, not very many ideas can float around on how to improve it. and maybe chad johnson should have acted more professional but at the same time, 30 days and jail and no plea because he slapped his lawyer on the ass? thats so dumb to me. and i realize that judges need to show power in order to command respect of those who broke the law, but stupid shit like this? i hate it.

jaym7018

Noob

Thank God someone took his childish shit and tossed him a hard nosed punch of how the real world works.

If anyone has been following this clown especially in last 2-3 years you'd know this is the least he had coming his way.
Im not sure if you are serious this is one of the biggest abuses of power ever. Did you even read what he did it was less than nothing. Lawyers have already lined up to combat this for Chad. And what do you mean the last 2-3 years what has he ever done besides the incident with his wife? More then likely this judge gets repremanded.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i can't wait for the day when our country will grow the fuck about about judges, no man or woman should be able to just do some shit like that like no accept the renegotiation of a plea deal because of a joke or something so small, and instead give him 30 days in jail.......these judges are the epitome of self proclaimed law enforcers that i hate in this country/world. a cop can act anyway he wants to a citizen, say some shit out his ass, and when spoken back to, because of a formality in the law its disorderly conduct towards a police officer, fuck that shit. a judge at any moment can make judgments that are completely biased and can ruin a few lives before they are called to attention for their actions and exposed for being biased. humans are imperfect, and with such a small room for error that can determine the future of lives, i really hate that judges have that much power in the court room. and the fact that their are judges out there like this guy
make me sick that they have so much power. thank god for the jury lol i know that as of now its hard to change it, not very many ideas can float around on how to improve it. and maybe chad johnson should have acted more professional but at the same time, 30 days and jail and no plea because he slapped his lawyer on the ass? thats so dumb to me. and i realize that judges need to show power in order to command respect of those who broke the law, but stupid shit like this? i hate it.
well i respectfully disagree

This is a court of law and he was held in contempt

Chad Johnson has single handedly gotten away w everything he can in life and for once someone said NO

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Im not sure if you are serious this is one of the biggest abuses of power ever. Did you even read what he did it was less than nothing. Lawyers have already lined up to combat this for Chad. And what do you mean the last 2-3 years what has he ever done besides the incident with his wife? More then likely this judge gets repremanded.
He was just being held in contempt of court. It happens all the time... it isn't an abuse of power... :confused:

Pig Of The Hut

Hmm domestic abuse w his wife after they got into a fight when the wife find a receipt for condoms

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
well i respectfully disagree

This is a court of law and he was held in contempt

Chad Johnson has single handedly gotten away w everything he can in life and for once someone said NO
yeah but you are basing your judgements based on the fact that he got away for everything before, but what about if it were me up there, my first offense, i missed my probation and i did something like that? being a nobody would the judge do the same? would the circumstances change? my answers, its up to the judge....and thats a problem imo

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
yeah but you are basing your judgements based on the fact that he got away for everything before, but what about if it were me up there, my first offense, i missed my probation and i did something like that? being a nobody would the judge do the same? would the circumstances change? my answers, its up to the judge....and thats a problem imo
So... the law being subjective is the problem? :confused:

jaym7018

Noob
He was just being held in contempt of court. It happens all the time... it isn't an abuse of power... :confused:
You and the judge need to brush up on what contempt of court is. The people laughing thats contempt of court what chad did isnt. Wouldnt surprise me in the least if she loses her spot on the bench or gets knocked down to traffic court.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
You and the judge need to brush up on what contempt of court is. The people laughing thats contempt of court what chad did isnt. Wouldnt surprise me in the least if she loses her spot on the bench or gets knocked down to traffic court.
Um... I am going to be a paralegal (already done with a lot of the basic law)... that is contempt of court... I think you need to brush up on it... :p

Pig Of The Hut

Hmm the bigger question is what if she didnt punish him for contempt of court?

#CelebrityRules?

He lives to mack a mockery out of everything, Im not sure you know him.

jaym7018

Noob
Hmm domestic abuse w his wife after they got into a fight when the wife find a receipt for condoms
I said besides that. Happened 1 time and he showed obvious remorse for that. You said the last 2-3 years so again what has he done the last 2-3 or 10 years that would make you say that other than stupidity of course.

LEGEND

YES!
here is the breakdown:

1) Chad Johnson is a piece of shit that got what he had coming, FOR ONCE

2) Our Justice system is retarded

you are both right