What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Why is no one actually reading all the comments. This does nothing for flash. He still loses 13-18 matchups. He still a severely watered down version of what he should have been.

DRE

(--o--)
Seriously, who didn't think about RMS cancel after strings? That's one of the first things I tried when I picked up Flash. This is day one tech that is basically a gimmick. Unfortunately, he's still bad.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Seriously, who didn't think about RMS cancel after strings? That's one of the first things I tried when I picked up Flash. This is day one tech that is basically a gimmick. Unfortunately, he's still bad.
He's not as bad as people make him out to be, but I agree. This is day one stuff

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
What I found about B22~RMC is that when i tested it, it allowed B22~RMC (on hit), B22 to reach. When I did B22, B22 it would occasionally whiff, which of course is bad.

Also might as well say this but you actually have a very slight window to hit confirm your lightning kicks. For example take D1D2~LightningKick. You can charge the lightning kick for about half a second to see if the string hit, if it did you can let the kick hit and it will link, if not you can backdash. Not sure if anyone knew this or if it's really even worthwhile to use lol.

Sasuga

Noob
I was afraid that Flash were to become the new Kabal in terms of dash cancels before the game came out...

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox
PND i2 Gaug3
Hellion_96
Enlighten me. If Flash has a way to cover up his holes....... and play with you with RMS cancels to get extra advantage, its a way of gaining meter as well like rains RH kick cancelling except this is true advantage.
There hasn't been a flash player to represent him right, or play him right. Not even me. Not even zyphox. No one. I've been revamping how I play as a more knowledgeable player know. Flash isn't fully explored. Just because ONE move whiffs on some characters, means this is useless tech? You are atleast +9-12 from what I have found.
To be honest what i found out yesterday I was moving wrong with flash. and So is every other flash player. This is not Mortal kombat yet we're all dash blocking, Watch Tom Brady play. I did that last night and I saw how he moved with sub, and his aquaman.
Right now I say delay the buffs. He has nasty shit coming his way, and right now I'm changing how I play.
I can imagine that if his 11, 112, and such was fixed that this character would be stupid and I see what some people were talking about about him.
GGA Dizzy even things he should not be touched yet until someone properly messes with him. I think this is a step in the right direction: covering up his holes, and playing him more safe.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
The amount of tech that has come out this weekend for characters has truly made me happy. This is a product of less bitching and moaning and more productive thought.

Good Shit MM. Good Shit.
I still need to say man, that nightwing shit you found was dirty. we need to have a match real soon here lol! nightwing vs flash!

Zyphox
PND i2 Gaug3
Hellion_96
Enlighten me. If Flash has a way to cover up his holes....... and play with you with RMS cancels to get extra advantage, its a way of gaining meter as well like rains RH kick cancelling except this is true advantage.
There hasn't been a flash player to represent him right, or play him right. Not even me. Not even zyphox. No one. I've been revamping how I play as a more knowledgeable player know. Flash isn't fully explored. Just because ONE move whiffs on some characters, means this is useless tech? You are atleast +9-12 from what I have found.
To be honest what i found out yesterday I was moving wrong with flash. and So is every other flash player. This is not Mortal kombat yet we're all dash blocking, Watch Tom Brady play. I did that last night and I saw how he moved with sub, and his aquaman.
Right now I say delay the buffs. He has nasty shit coming his way, and right now I'm changing how I play.
I can imagine that if his 11, 112, and such was fixed that this character would be stupid and I see what some people were talking about about him.
GGA Dizzy even things he should not be touched yet until someone properly messes with him. I think this is a step in the right direction: covering up his holes, and playing him more safe.

Kudos, I thought you were going to start yelling at people because they criticized you, you truly have changed. Props on continuing to find better solutions to problems.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox PND i2 Gaug3 Hellion_96 Qwark28

if a character such as flash cannot be kept out/zoned out in TRUE meta game, and can touch you once for 58-60%,
has Meter gaining tactics with RMS cancels
has a vortex
has Mid screen oki cross up set up via sonic pound
Can oki you in the corner
Anti wake up game
projectile phase
A flash that stays in your face all day via ground pounds, and flash needs to be buffed? and all this tech deemed useless?
this character has no projectiles, take everything we know about this character and use it. EVERYTTHING and anything is useful. So what, 2 is whiffing? okay, use D1D2. But the problem is, 2 does not whiff. If they go for a poke (on xbox 360 at least) you blow up their hitbox. From what I saw in zyphox video he's not doing the canceling quick enough, neither was he distanced properly.
Even if they have a 1 frame gap to poke you, okay, block the poke. most pokes in this game are negative or nuetral, meaning you can reverse the pressure via a D1D2 sonic pound. low/overhead.
Once you make your opponent respect the fact they cant press buttons then a mix up game comes into play.
B22 RMS cancel Overhead, or Low? you get to choose. Oh they back dash? full combo punish with B22, you're +9-12.
You have no reason to start any combo with F213. Its a stupid string.. If you're going to use it, only on knockdowns, mix up potential, or to make something baitable. like a F21 RMS cancel.
But to say somethnig is useless because you don't know how to effictively use it is ridiculous. Even if there is a 1 frame gap, what? not even Daigo hits 1 frame links 100% of the time in street fighter. do you know how HARD a 1 frame gap is?
All flash needs is 2-3 chances to fuck you up in a round. second round should be 2 chances.
Thats all that should be needed. work on your hit confirms.
You know who can back me up on this?
LizardLard he tried to get out of flashes pressure. I had him stuck in corner for a good 30 seconds, even with a 32 RMS cancel which is a "gimmick". If none of you guys will understand this then pack your bags. Because I will, And I will rise to the ranks, I will get better as a flash main, and I will prove you wrong. Just watch. Right now I almost feel like as if your saying rain's round house cancels are useless.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
The fact that you can cancel RMS has been known since day 1, and it's basically worthless lol.

All you people seem to not understand that B22 GUARANTEES a free d12 WITHOUT the RMS Cancel. All of the situations that a RMS cancel would leave you safe on block, he was already safe to begin with. The only time a RMS cancel makes something safe is after 32, which LEGEND found like day 1 lol. There's no reason to do a raw 32 anyway since it gets you no damage and ends your pressure.
No it does not garuntee a free D1D2 they can back dash and its only +3.
You have a 2 frame gap to hit that frame trap
B22 RMS cancel not only grants you more meter, but you also get more frame advatange, atleast +9-12 which means more frames to hit a D1D2 in, also it makes it easiar to read backdashes and hit them with a B22, lightning charge, what ever.
32 has its place. I've baited incredibly stupid things like super. its worth the while, this is not useless.
I think you should try it and see what happens for yourself.
B22 rms cancel, more advatange, more meter gaining capabilities? dude fuck yeah I'll take that. And if you think thats useless well, then I cannot help you. That is on you. Wait till someone properly represents him. Flash is being slept on.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I was afraid that Flash were to become the new Kabal in terms of dash cancels before the game came out...
he can't be kabal without those projectiles. I think this is something hey may need, also chip damage is not insane in this game like it was in mk. Chip is very low. Its just pressure/mindgames.