What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Flash pressure example.
Well, this is a little insane. Someone, get in the lab and help me lmao!
if we can find a way to get an infinite for flash, SCREW ALL THE FLASH BUFFS!
B22 RMS cancel is atlleast +9, might be +12
This opens up doors. Although its back dashable, flash can EASILY punish backdash with another B22.
MAKE THESE FOOLS RESPECT YOU!
I think flash might have moved up the list a tad bit.
I'm starting to have a feel of how Flash is truly supposed to move around, and its not just by block dashing. There is much more too it, but thats for another time.
Flash might hit A+ very soon fellas.
@Zyphox @lorenzo @LEGEND @SaJa @xFriction_Burnx @The_SNKE @GGA Dizzy @Bluez @r3cursi0n @Ironheart @Squeaker101 @Superi0rMagik @dagnasty138 @MAPUSA @Shady @Hellion_96 @Mvskokee @Sub-0110 @chronos411 @LizardLard @Reptile Orion @dagnasty138 @DuskAlloy @DEEGAMER00

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yes this was discussed all weekend at UFGT

Awesomeo was showing us this and funny you posted this, I was J U S T about to make a thread. This tech makes everything you do w flash safe and + i believe

Flash is definitely moving on up in the world, will become scary
I tested everything, not all is +. Some are actually negative and punishable :(
the only useful one is 32 and B22, everything else shouldn't be touched to what i have tested.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Lol....

Just did D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel,

The opponent can't do anything about it except backdash because you're at too much + afterward for them to do anything, but you could bait the backdash and when you smell it coming you could do his F1 string that catches backdash into a full combo....

If the F1 doesn't land.... go back into D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel,

Godlike Superman'like pressure as Flash man! You just made Flash good with this nonsense lol!!!

DGOD PSYCHO add this to the OP!!!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Lol....

Just did D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel.....

The opponent can't do anything about it except backdash because you're at too much + afterward for them to do anything, but you could bait the backdash and when you smell it coming you could do his F1 string that catches backdash into a full combo....

If the F1 doesn't land.... go back into D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel, D1xxRunningStanceCancel,

Godlike Superman'like pressure as Flash man! You just made Flash good with this nonsense lol!!!

@GDog Psycho add this to the OP!!!
No way ? dude A block infinite? from D1? are you fucking with me lol?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
No way ? dude A block infinite? from D1? are you fucking with me lol?

Not technically a block infinite because you could backdash it. But characters like Killer Frost can't even parry it so it's fucking legit lol. It makes his game being fishing for counterhits and backdashes. This is pretty fucking OP actually.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Not technically a block infinite because you could backdash it. But characters like Killer Frost can't even parry it so it's fucking legit lol. It makes his game being fishing for counterhits and backdashes. This is pretty fucking OP actually.
Dude, make a video and send it to me, I'lll put it up on my thread! so we can all see that! thats awesome man!