What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox
You make really good tech zyphox don't get me wrong.
The first match, I didnt see one hit confirm, and you Lightning charged directly after sonic pounds.
You never used B22 to start as a starter, thats his best string. You did a lightning charge to get in which is unsafe. Seriously?
Keep up with the good tech, but making good tech and playing the game is completely different.
If you think the tech is bad, then don't use it.
I will, and I will prove Flash is better than you think.
As a fellow flash main we should all Aim to be better at injustice. but dude, i think you are biasing flash based on your own personal experience.
Flash has a fast walk speed, learn how to walk in.
Flash can RMS duck cancel a lot of stuff, so do a run and cancel.
Around jump range you can punish projectiles.
Your footsie game is not there.
I don't see any type of reading.
Not one Sonic pound.
Sweeps for your footsies?
stopping mid string at F21 which is -20+
Flash is 250% x better than you think, I promise.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Zyphox
You make really good tech zyphox don't get me wrong.
The first match, I didnt see one hit confirm, and you Lightning charged directly after sonic pounds.
You never used B22 to start as a starter, thats his best string. You did a lightning charge to get in which is unsafe. Seriously?
Keep up with the good tech, but making good tech and playing the game is completely different.
If you think the tech is bad, then don't use it.
I will, and I will prove Flash is better than you think.
As a fellow flash main we should all Aim to be better at injustice. but dude, i think you are biasing flash based on your own personal experience.
Flash has a fast walk speed, learn how to walk in.
Flash can RMS duck cancel a lot of stuff, so do a run and cancel.
Around jump range you can punish projectiles.
Your footsie game is not there.
I don't see any type of reading.
Flash is 250% x better than you think, I promise.
did you check the date of this video? seriously your starting to piss me off dude, that was recorded day 3 on xbl using pad, i use a stick thats why i play on ps3 because my stick is on ps3........SMH

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
did you check the date of this video? seriously yours tarting to piss me off dude, that was recorded day 3 on xbl using pad, i use a stick thats why i play on ps3 because my stick is on ps3........SMH
Still. From what I hear you're decent. RMS cancels have their place, use all of flashes tools and keep on your opponent.
I saw you play at the major, no worries. I know what you are capable of.
Even at the major, I didn't see anything fundamentally sound.
All of us need to improve as flash mains. and see what works to shut down our opponents.
Right now as best flash I vote gr8one. He and I practice almost every day together with flash.
Even though flash has problems. we're learning to get around it and so should you.
RMS cancelling is the key to cover up all of his holes zyphox.
You're underrating everything .

Zyphox

Still. From what I hear you're decent. RMS cancels have their place, use all of flashes tools and keep on your opponent.
I saw you play at the major, no worries. I know what you are capable of.
no dude you have no idea what am capable of until you play me, whatever you saw at "the major" was me playing like shit and letting my tournament nerves take over, i need beta blockers or something, even speaking in public on a large crowd my throat begins to tighten and its hard to speak, hell even making youtube videos, i always have to do more than 5 takes of the same thing because i get nervous of being watched, thats something i have to adjust and deal with and its very real for certain people out there, hopefully by next major i'll show what i got.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
no dude you have no idea what am capable of until you play me, whatever you saw at "the major" was me playing like shit and letting my tournament nerves take over, i need beta blockers or something, even speaking in public on a large crowd my throat begins to tighten and its hard to speak, hell even making youtube videos, i always have to do more than 5 takes of the same thing because i get nervous of being watched, thats something i have to adjust and deal with and its very real for certain people out there, hopefully by next major i'll show what i got.
Thats why you need to practice at locals.
I did a few locals and placed first, since i havent been to many.
My first local i fluked out.
Second, 3rd, 4th locals I completely dominated and came first.
Now Im aiming for CEO.
look zyphox, I appreciate, and im 100% sure everyone else appreciates what you do. But right now Yes you, and I judging flash just way to early.
If you want to see what a good flash looks like, play me, and STB gr8one. Then see for yourself..
When i play I hit every single Ground pound.
I don't let off pressure
And I dont get zoned. Except on laggy connections @qwark GREECE SCUM!(black adam madness)
I hit confirm 70-80% of the time.
seriously. i sonic pound every chance I get now.
Now ever since i added RMS cancels?
i'm getting free punishes on stupid shit thrown by players. and gaining 2x the meter i use to.
It can get as crazy as viewing someones blocking patterns.
I aint gonna lie doe, dat hawkgirl raw.

Zyphox

Thats why you need to practice at locals.
I did a few locals and placed first, since i havent been to many.
My first local i fluked out.
Second, 3rd, 4th locals I completely dominated and came first.
Now Im aiming for CEO.
look zyphox, I appreciate, and im 100% sure everyone else appreciates what you do. But right now Yes you, and I judging flash just way to early.
If you want to see what a good flash looks like, play me, and STB gr8one. Then see for yourself..
When i play I hit every single Ground pound.
I don't let off pressure
And I dont get zoned. Except on laggy connections @qwark GREECE SCUM!(black adam madness)
I hit confirm 70-80% of the time.
seriously. i sonic pound every chance I get now.
Now ever since i added RMS cancels?
i'm getting free punishes on stupid shit thrown by players. and gaining 2x the meter i use to.
It can get as crazy as viewing someones blocking patterns.
thats fine dude, use RMSC pressure if you deem it usefull, i wont until they fix the flashes mids, thats all i got to say about it.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Zyphox
PND i2 Gaug3
Hellion_96
Enlighten me. If Flash has a way to cover up his holes....... and play with you with RMS cancels to get extra advantage, its a way of gaining meter as well like rains RH kick cancelling except this is true advantage.
There hasn't been a flash player to represent him right, or play him right. Not even me. Not even zyphox. No one. I've been revamping how I play as a more knowledgeable player know. Flash isn't fully explored. Just because ONE move whiffs on some characters, means this is useless tech? You are atleast +9-12 from what I have found.
To be honest what i found out yesterday I was moving wrong with flash. and So is every other flash player. This is not Mortal kombat yet we're all dash blocking, Watch Tom Brady play. I did that last night and I saw how he moved with sub, and his aquaman.
Right now I say delay the buffs. He has nasty shit coming his way, and right now I'm changing how I play.
I can imagine that if his 11, 112, and such was fixed that this character would be stupid and I see what some people were talking about about him.
GGA Dizzy even things he should not be touched yet until someone properly messes with him. I think this is a step in the right direction: covering up his holes, and playing him more safe.
The problem with flash is his current design doesn't work in this game. He's a "rushdown" character who gets out rushed or out footsied by almost the whole cast. b22 is too slow and the second hit randomly whiffs, his f2 string can be punished and d1 has no range. Normals do no chip in this game so it doesn;t even matter if you lock someone down. His only strength is on knockdowns but even then safe wake ups and pushblock just shut that down.His jump arc is garbage and cross overs pretty much are useless. He has no anti air. His 50/50 is ok but they are 9 frames apart so it can be reacted too easier then lets say Killer frost. He doesn't benefit from interratables at all. The clash system regardless if you win puts you fullscreen. His backdash has horrible recovery and his forward dash is fast but has a lot more recovery frames then it should. There just isn't a real reason to use this character. Nightwing can do everything flash does but better. He has no matches over 5-5. This character needs buff to be viable threads like this just make people think he's fine but hes bottom 5.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
If you look at the flash by himself he looks like a monster. Hes like subzero if you just look at sub see ice clone and his 22 and armor slide you think damn this character is cheap. But when you compare him to the rest of the cast you start to see his short comings. It's the same with Flash so many characters shut him down completely either with zoning spacing range or just better faster normals. He's a watered down version of what he could/should have been.

Zyphox

If you look at the flash by himself he looks like a monster. Hes like subzero if you just look at sub see ice clone and his 22 and armor slide you think damn this character is cheap. But when you compare him to the rest of the cast you start to see his short comings. It's the same with Flash so many characters shut him down completely either with zoning spacing range or just better faster normals. He's a watered down version of what he could/should have been.
i just found a corner death trap with OTG from sweep with dizzy's tech, video is uploading now, it makes him way better until they patch it.

LEGEND

YES!
ok, So the B22-RMC does work after more testing

When i originally tested this cancel i guess i wasn't on point enough to get full advantage, but i've found that your opponent can not jump out of a D1 and on hit you can hit confirm to the charge at least for a hard knockdown

Zyphox

ok, So the B22-RMC does work after more testing

When i originally tested this cancel i guess i wasn't on point enough to get full advantage, but i've found that your opponent can not jump out of a D1 and on hit you can hit confirm to the charge at least for a hard knockdown
or maybe a ninja patch because i remember even with proper timing, mr mileena would interrupt with d1 before my d1, maybe thats it, maybe one of the patches secretly made block stun work when canceling rms? ninja buffs? colt?

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox
I've been using this a lot offline, No ones poked me out of it. and if they do, my standing 2 hits them. and I get a combo.
Its pretty good because when they start respecting, i get a high low mix up game between D1 and F2.
You guys should honestly try it. I've blown up a lot of people. Just because its pokeable by a ONE FRAME LINK which is too hard to react to the speed of flash offline, its a good thing to use i promise :) it would work online as well. been playing my neighbors KF.

Zyphox

Zyphox
I've been using this a lot offline, No ones poked me out of it. and if they do, my standing 2 hits them. and I get a combo.
Its pretty good because when they start respecting, i get a high low mix up game between D1 and F2.
You guys should honestly try it. I've blown up a lot of people. Just because its pokeable by a ONE FRAME LINK which is too hard to react to the speed of flash offline, its a good thing to use i promise :) it would work online as well. been playing my neighbors KF.
maybe it is who knows, i think they ninja patched it to give advantage though because when we first found this you could poke out everytime, ask everyone who knew about it, and i know i was doing it fast, i could do NDC with kabal like the back of my hand in mk9, but now it does seem to give advantage so maybe there is a place for it, we shall see :)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Don't choke.

I like this RMS stuff though, looks to be the same guess game as Kabal, which is fine considering they gave flash no projectile.

Zyphox

Don't choke.

I like this RMS stuff though, looks to be the same guess game as Kabal, which is fine considering they gave flash no projectile.
its not though because b22 is the only string that gives true advantage, so your options are d1d2 after and 21, and if you go into RMSC after those strings your aren't +on block :(