What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
maybe it is who knows, i think they ninja patched it to give advantage though because when we first found this you could poke out everytime, ask everyone who knew about it, and i know i was doing it fast, i could do NDC with kabal like the back of my hand in mk9, but now it does seem to give advantage so maybe there is a place for it, we shall see :)
Maybe so! lets bring these to light! I tried testing all others too. None others seem to work :confused: but these. hahahah. But yeah man, its +12 so even if they could poke you out its extra advantage, and once you get the respect it sets them up for F2 or a D1. and now with the Flash OKI on sonic pounds his game got devastating. Like right now I don't even mind being zoned. The moment IM getting in, one hit and you're done. Because when you poke, your hit box gets bigger, so if they see that you are full combo interrupting their poke, they start to respect flashes strings. then it becomes a guessing game between overhead/low.
A F0xy Grampa
Theres still a problem with the F213 string of flash.
even if you can RMS cancel it to make it safe, if they duck the 2 RMS can't be canceled. Flash wont even go into RMS. so the move is still unsafe. I really feel like they should give flash all of his mids. Like 11, F213<- not interuptable, 112, and make his 21 not whiff on some lower hit box characters.
The only thing that cancel is useful for is if you cancel it, and they blocked high because they're trying to back dash inbetween 1 and 3, you can punish the back dash.
Other than that the string is useless. I still feel like that he should have his mids.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Why is no one actually reading all the comments. This does nothing for flash. He still loses 13-18 matchups. He still a severely watered down version of what he should have been.
loses 13-18 match ups?
I beg to differ on that now that I have changed how I play with flash dramatically.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
loses 13-18 match ups?
I beg to differ on that now that I have changed how I play with flash dramatically.
He loses at least 11 matchups 4-6. Some are winnable but obviously not in his favor. People just don;t know the flash matchup. I play a couple on my friends list regularly and for the first couple weeks i bodied them free but now that they know the matchup I maybe squeeze 3-4 games out of ten. I feel he loses to Batman, Nightwing, GL, superman, black adam, hawkgirl, aquaman, killer frost, doomsday, wonder women, green arrow. He at the best goes even with deathstroke, sinestro, and the grapplers.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
He loses at least 11 matchups 4-6. Some are winnable but obviously not in his favor. People just don;t know the flash matchup. I play a couple on my friends list regularly and for the first couple weeks i bodied them free but now that they know the matchup I maybe squeeze 3-4 games out of ten. I feel he loses to Batman, Nightwing, GL, superman, black adam, hawkgirl, aquaman, killer frost, doomsday, wonder women, green arrow. He at the best goes even with deathstroke, sinestro, and the grapplers.
How is Flash losing to aquaman, batman, doomsday, and wonderwoman. Those I have to beg to differ with.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
How is Flash losing to aquaman, batman, doomsday, and wonderwoman. Those I have to beg to differ with.
aquaman he loses badly before sonic pound combos and AM scoop was less punishable, now its 6-4 aquaman, he outspaces the flash, his b12 is a problem, his f1 string is a major problem upclose as its faster than everything the flash can do and trades with d1, his trait makes it so you have to have meter for sonic pound combos to even damage him, and water shield blows and RMS gimmick you can do from full to 3/4 screen away, trust me i played a huge amount of games vs Tom Brady at ECT5. batman he slightly loses because the flash has no anti air and batrang with bats zoning messes the flash up as well as his trait in general. doomsday beats the flash at least 7-3, the flash can't do anything about his trait, the recovery frames of d1 isnt good enough to just mash it out, sonic pound cross ups on block don't work in the corner vs bigs so no crazy mix up pressure in the corner, he doesn't have any safe tools to keep him out obviously and his b22 is to slow to compete at footsies range. oh and splash destorys the living shit out of the flash. wonderwoman....b23 nuff said LOL but yeah i played Mr. Mileena in this MU so many times, her instant air cross up is a problem for the flash, her b23, her frame traps are btter than the flashes and meterless damage means she will always have meter to clash and big damage combos in eh 2nd round. shield and sword stance literally makes any pressure from the flash useless LOL i say 6-4 WW.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
aquaman he loses badly before sonic pound combos and AM scoop was less punishable, now its 6-4 aquaman, he outspaces the flash, his b12 is a problem, his f1 string is a major problem upclose as its faster than everything the flash can do and trades with d1, his trait makes it so you have to have meter for sonic pound combos to even damage him, and water shield blows and RMS gimmick you can do from full to 3/4 screen away, trust me i played a huge amount of games vs Tom Brady at ECT5. batman he slightly loses because the flash has no anti air and batrang with bats zoning messes the flash up as well as his trait in general. doomsday beats the flash at least 7-3, the flash can't do anything about his trait, the recovery frames of d1 isnt good enough to just mash it out, sonic pound cross ups on block don't work in the corner vs bigs so no crazy mix up pressure in the corner, he doesn't have any safe tools to keep him out obviously and his b22 is to slow to compete at footsies range. oh and splash destorys the living shit out of the flash. wonderwoman....b23 nuff said LOL but yeah i played Mr. Mileena in this MU so many times, her instant air cross up is a problem for the flash, her b23, her frame traps are btter than the flashes and meterless damage means she will always have meter to clash and big damage combos in eh 2nd round. shield and sword stance literally makes any pressure from the flash useless LOL i say 6-4 WW.
i will make a video here in another hour, i will be sure to tag you in it brother.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Pretty much summed up what i meant

Zyphox

I think the flash has a way zymotherfuckinfox
Actually I don't think, I know!
lol i like that zymotherfuckinfox, maybe i'll use that in the next tournament if they allow it :) and yeah he has his options, but you have to be super patient, which is dumb to me because he's the fastest man in the world, he should end fights in 2 seconds shich he can if he touches you :)

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
lol i like that zymotherfuckinfox, maybe i'll use that in the next tournament if they allow it :) and yeah he has his options, but you have to be super patient, which is dumb to me because he's the fastest man in the world, he should end fights in 2 seconds shich he can if he touches you :)
He should be able to run you into a different dimension with evil people so you die and flash wins.
nuff said.
if you're super patient, its worth it. you touch them once and its a 60% combo into a okizeme rofl.

Zyphox

He should be able to run you into a different dimension with evil people so you die and flash wins.
nuff said.
if you're super patient, its worth it. you touch them once and its a 60% combo into a okizeme rofl.
yeah but am impatient :)

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yeah but am impatient :)
I fought forever king 2 days ago zyphox.
Flash vs batman, black adam I used GL twice. I won 8-6 we got cut down on time, we woulda kept going i had super good games with him.
Flash vs Batman was even.
Flash vs blackadam, he used BA once and I won.
how I won was stupid. I did once huge ass fuck combo into an oki, and I backed up only blocking high. i ran time out and won xD
Thats how flash wins that match up rofl
Patience is what wins because once they walk forward, B22 will hit them.

Zyphox

I fought forever king 2 days ago zyphox.
Flash vs batman, black adam I used GL twice. I won 8-6 we got cut down on time, we woulda kept going i had super good games with him.
Flash vs Batman was even.
Flash vs blackadam, he used BA once and I won.
how I won was stupid. I did once huge ass fuck combo into an oki, and I backed up only blocking high. i ran time out and won xD
Thats how flash wins that match up rofl
Patience is what wins because once they walk forward, B22 will hit them.
yeah that was one game online against a BA trying playing dragongod and rico suave at nextlevel, see my stream match vs rico? i got backdashed all day, i beat dragongod because he wasn't backdashing, but backdash destroy's the flash and BA has the best one.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yeah that was one game online against a BA trying playing dragongod and rico suave at nextlevel, see my stream match vs rico? i got backdashed all day, i beat dragongod because he wasn't backdashing, but backdash destroy's the flash and BA has the best one.
the only thing they can destroy you off back dash is F213. YOu should never come into a pressure string with F213 NEVER NEVER NEVER START WITH THAT ITS A BLAZING NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
ALWAYS come in with B22 RMS cancel. you are +12. if they back dash they get punished. They poke, they get punished.
I might ake a guide too lol.
after B22 flash destroys back dashing.

Zyphox

the only thing they can destroy you off back dash is F213. YOu should never come into a pressure string with F213 NEVER NEVER NEVER START WITH THAT ITS A BLAZING NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
ALWAYS come in with B22 RMS cancel. you are +12. if they back dash they get punished. They poke, they get punished.
I might ake a guide too lol.
after B22 flash destroys back dashing.
yeah maybe now after a ninja patch, but this was two weeks ago i played them. anyway lets not get into theory fighting, i wanna see results from all flash players!!!! including myself, if your going to CEO i wanna see you there too representing, i won't be there but am sure me and Hellion_96 can go to summer jam.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yeah maybe now after a ninja patch, but this was two weeks ago i played them. anyway lets not get into theory fighting, i wanna see results from all flash players!!!! including myself, if your going to CEO i wanna see you there too representing, i won't be there but am sure me and Hellion_96 can go to summer jam.
I really hope I can go. I do. Man lots of people have been telling me that I should. I'm actually a really good player.
A lot of my friends think i could place top 8 using flash and green lantern.
Plus it will be my first major, and a horde of lets throw muffin muggers out the major but i will stand up.

Zyphox

I really hope I can go. I do. Man lots of people have been telling me that I should. I'm actually a really good player.
A lot of my friends think i could place top 8 using flash and green lantern.
Plus it will be my first major, and a horde of lets throw muffin muggers out the major but i will stand up.
don't get to over confident, set your goals little by little make it out of pools first, trust me i had a free pool ect5 only to play a doomsday and a nightwing, both 7-3's so..

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
don't get to over confident, set your goals little by little make it out of pools first, trust me i had a free pool ect5 only to play a doomsday and a nightwing, both 7-3's so..
I am not getting over confident. But I feel Like I can compete with those guys.

Zyphox

I am not getting over confident. But I feel Like I can compete with those guys.
yeah trust me so did i, i talked to everyone about that same feeling, tom brady KT Smith @kakurot Mikemetroid only to get bodied, don't make the same mistake i did, keep your head on the game not the prize, am only trying to help you. if you go into the tournament thinking about who you will play when you get passed your pool, or in top 8, you will lose focus and get bopped, and its your first major? i'll give you my number in a message, i'll try to give you some tips, its nothing like a local or anything, the nerves comes in hooks not jabs, and before you know it you lost focus of your game plan, you reactions start to deminish, you feel like your watching tv....braindead. i know the feeling, and i want you to have non of it, especially if you reppin the flash :)

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yeah trust me so did i, i talked to everyone about that same feeling, tom brady KT Smith @kakurot Mikemetroid only to get bodied, don't make the same mistake i did, keep your head on the game not the prize, am only trying to help you. if you go into the tournament thinking about who you will play when you get passed your pool, or in top 8, you will lose focus and get bopped, and its your first major? i'll give you my number in a message, i'll try to give you some tips, its nothing like a local or anything, the nerves comes in hooks not jabs, and before you know it you lost focus of your game plan, you reactions start to deminish, you feel like your watching tv....braindead. i know the feeling, and i want you to have non of it, especially if you reppin the flash :)
thanks bro.