What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Dude, make a video and send it to me, I'lll put it up on my thread! so we can all see that! thats awesome man!

The most I could get is three reps before the opponent is pushed too far away because of the pushback on D1 so it's not AS op as I thought, but this is still great.

I don't have any way of recording, but whoever can, go for it. I'm not even a Flash player.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
The most I could get is three reps before the opponent is pushed too far away because of the pushback on D1 so it's not AS op as I thought, but this is still great.

I don't have any way of recording, but whoever can, go for it. I'm not even a Flash player.
I will do this in a little bit that sounds sexy man. thanks for the info!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I will do this in a little bit that sounds sexy man. thanks for the info!

Could only do it twice against some of the smaller characters before they get pushed away. Still though. They could literally do nothing about it.

This means that in between you could even take a small step forward like footsies with +frame pokes from SSF4. This isn't easy at all though, but damn you're right, it's fucking sexy lol.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Could only do it twice against some of the smaller characters before they get pushed away. Still though. They could literally do nothing about it.

This means that in between you could even take a small step forward like footsies with +frame pokes from SSF4. This isn't easy at all though, but damn you're right, it's fucking sexy lol.
That sounds like a mixture of Rain from Mk9.
Its not advantage, but a gimmick..
Good shit bro.
this just opened up flashes pressure game so DAMN hard.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
What makes this soooo much scarier too is that because D1 is a low you are forcing you opponent to be scared of blocking high. So not only does F1 become a strong option because it catches backdash but also because they are scared to press a button OR stand up.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
What makes this soooo much scarier too is that because D1 is a low you are forcing you opponent to be scared of blocking high. So not only does F1 become a strong option because it catches backdash but also because they are scared to press a button OR stand up.
jesus christ man im hitting the lab all night.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Im sure someone said flash needs buffs, then me foxy and mustard went to prove that theory wrong, Now this holy shit Flash dont need no Buff

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Damn... just did more testing. This whole time I was having a friend mash out his D1 in between the D1xxRMC, D1xxRMC and it's been working but I just went on training and set Lex to counter and he is stuffing me out of it with Corps Charge in between.

I might just be doing it too slow or my friend might just sec at poking in between strings.
Could someone else do some testing on this for a confirmation?

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Damn... just did more testing. This whole time I was having a friend mash out his D1 in between the D1xxRMC, D1xxRMC and it's been working but I just went on training and set Lex to counter and he is stuffing me out of it with Corps Charge in between.

I might just be doing it too slow or my friend might just sec at poking in between strings.
Could someone else do some testing on this for a confirmation?
i'll go test it right now and make it in the thread.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i'll go test it right now and make it in the thread.
dude this is day two flash tech and deemed useless for the fact that all options after b22 RMSC is duckable, just chill for a sec, Hellion_96 and LEGEND can vouch so everyojne calm down he is not the next kabal, Mr. Mileena was interrupting me all day when i tried to use this day 3 tech, you can poke out of every situation besides a d1d2, so your only option is d1d2, only big characters eat a standing 2 because its not a true mid, however when they fix his "mid" crisis then we can talk about this.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
dude this is day two flash tech and deemed useless for the fact that all options after b22 RMSC is duckable, just chill for a sec, Hellion_96 and LEGEND can vouch so everyojne calm down he is not the next kabal, Mr. Mileena was interrupting me all day when i tried to use this day 3 tech, you can poke out of every situation besides a d1d2, so your only option is d1d2, only big characters eat a standing 2 because its not a true mid, however when they fix his "mid" crisis then we can talk about this.
Aww...all this for nothing...I got excited too soon?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Pushblock.

/thread.

Now go make a thread about how NW d1 is a block infinite.

The thread is about the strings that advance flash not only D1. And no one ever said it was a block infinite.

If you can't see +9 on some of his strings being worthy of a thread, then idk what you're looking for lol.

______

The more I do the D1xxRMC the more I see that it's just a gimmick. It might even have some slight negative on block. If running man cancels eventually do become Flash's pressure, D1s will be a gimmick to throw in to get your opponent to start blocking low.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
how do you duck a rms cancel? ;)
B22 RMS cancel can't be interrupted you have to respect it.
If you dont think its real then what ever but I AM GOING TO USE THIS lol

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
@circus

D1 into RMS is no block infinite, no real frame advantange.
BUT. he has other shenanigans im about to post up in the thread.

Zyphox

how do you duck a rms cancel? ;)
B22 RMS cancel can't be interrupted you have to respect it.
If you dont think its real then what ever but I AM GOING TO USE THIS lol
go ahead and use it, just d1 afterwards and hope the person you're playing doesn't mash d1 when your try anything else. rms dash cancel is b22 dd2 BB into whatever you want.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage

Aw forreal? -_-

Could more people test the original strings in the OP. My boner just went totally soft...

Zyphox

Aw forreal? -_-

Could more people test the original strings in the OP. My boner just went totally soft...
yes only b22 actually gives any kind of afvantage on it :( 21 112 b22f3 none actually give any advantage. this was deemed day 2 i believe, can't find the thread though.